剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Past your bedtime?
过了你的睡觉时间吗
I was excited about it, uh, two hours ago.
两小时前 我还很兴奋
Since then, I have seen the three-day forecast,
然后 我看了近三天的天气预报
the seven-day forecast, a Mr. Food segment
近七天的天气预报 福德先生对
and a story about a drunk guy who got
一个醉汉和电♥话♥杆
into an argument with a telephone pole.
发生争吵的报道
I surrender. I'm turning in.
我投降了 我要去睡觉了
Good night. Night.
晚安 晚安
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, guess what.
嘿 你猜怎么着
New York magazine
纽约杂♥志♥
is doing a story about the squad.
正在写一篇有关警♥察♥的文章
Get out of here. Yeah.
真的吗 是的
We're doing a shoot tomorrow at the precinct.
我们明天要在局里进行拍摄
A shoot? Wow.
拍摄
And I thought, if they needed
我在想 如果他们
any more photos, I would suggest Rafters.
需要更多照片 我会提议去椽木酒吧
You know, cops after work.
下班后的警♥察♥
Maybe catch you behind the bar.
或许能拍到吧台后面的你
Yeah, uh...
是啊
Yeah, I don't think so. It would be great publicity.
我不这么想 这会是一次很好的宣传
Well... I'm from the Midwest.
我来自中西部
You know, we're not really as comfortable
我们不像你 那么喜欢成为
with the limelight as you.
众人的焦点
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Nothing. I'm just...
没什么 我只是...
Are you saying I am seeking the limelight?
你是说 我想成为人群的焦点吗
Well, aren't you?
难道不是吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Okay, the man I married was a brilliant,
好吧 跟我结婚的男人是个聪明
cagey psychologist.
又谨慎的心理学家
Now you have a publicist?
现在你有发言人了
Oh, I do not have a publicist.
我可没有发言人
It was a five-minute meeting.
那是个五分钟的会议
Which led to this magazine story.
然后就有了这个杂♥志♥故事
Which I'm hoping will include you.
我希望文章里能提到你
I don't want my life on display.
我不希望我的私生活被公开
You know what, Andy?
你知道吗 安迪
Anything you do, I am proud of.
我会为你做的任何事感到骄傲
Anything.
任何事
You have a good month at the bar,
你的酒吧这个月生意很好
I'm proud of your business acumen.
我就为你的商业头脑感到骄傲
You have a bad month at the bar,
你的酒吧这个月生意不好
I'm proud of your resilience.
我就为你的韧性而骄傲
I don't care if you finish
我不在乎你跑没跑完
the New York City Marathon or the damn Jumble.
纽约马拉松赛或是完不完得成文字游戏
Stupid me to think you would feel the same way.
我真蠢 竟以为我们的想法是一致的
Please.
拜托
Turn off the TV.
把电视关了
I'd hate to think my segment would further enrage
我不想让我的节目进一步
your moral indignation.
激起你的愤慨
Mind if I join you?
介意一起吗
Dylan's super special, secret friend
迪伦超级秘密的朋友
has come all the way to Forest Hills
大老远从福里斯特希尔斯赶来
for a slice at Ray's.
就为了雷家的一块比萨
Three enthusiastic Yelp reviews can't be wrong.
美食网上的超级推荐肯定不会有错
Actually, I've wanted to thank you
其实 我一直想感谢你
for proving Charlie's innocence.
证明了查理的清白
Losing him was really hard, but at least now I have peace.
失去他真的很难熬 但至少我现在恢复了
It was my pleasure.
不用谢
I need to ask a favor.
我想请你帮个忙
Shouldn't we be meeting on a park bench
我们不是应该在公园的某个长椅
or a bridge shrouded in darkness?
或是秘密桥洞下见面吗
Even spies occasionally come in from the cold for a hot slice.
就算是间谍也会时不时从暗处出来吃块热比萨
Mm, somehow you don't strike me as a pizza kind of guy.
我不觉得你是个会吃比萨的人
I'm not.
我确实不吃
My palate is quite refined.
我的口味很刁
Need something, pal? Four garlic knots
要点什么 伙计 四块蒜结面包
and a pepperoni pinwheel, please.
和一份意大利辣肠比萨 谢谢
So, this is not too public for you?
这里对你来说不会太公开了吗
Being too public is not my problem.
太公开并不是我的问题
It's your partner's.
是你搭档的问题
That's why I wanted to talk to you.
所以我跟你谈谈
Okay.
好吧
Dylan is being unwise becoming a public figure.
迪伦当公众人物是不明智之举
It's dangerous.
这很危险
Sounds like you should warn him.
听起来 你应该警告他
I tried.
我试过了
He didn't listen.
他不听
There was a former MI6 officer
有个前军情六处的官员
named Tony Collins.
叫托尼·柯林斯
He wrote a tell-all,
他写了一本大揭秘
began discussing his work on television,
开始在电视节目里谈论他的工作
did the whole circuit.
什么都做了
Became so distracted by the attention
被这些关注分散了太多注意力
that he stopped taking proper precautions.
他没有继续做适当的防护措施
They found him floating in Hackney Brook.
人们在哈克尼溪中发现了他的尸体
You really think Dylan is endangering his life?
你觉得迪伦让自己处于危险之中了
Let's just say he's making me nervous.
我只是说他让我感到很紧张
You don't strike me as the nervous type.
我可不觉得你是会紧张的人
Spies and nervous systems have similar functions:
间谍和神经系统有着相似的功能
extract and process information
通过提取和处理信息
to determine an appropriate threat level.
来确定相应的危险级别
And no, I'm not the nervous type.
但确实 我不是会紧张的人
So, when I feel this way, it's usually for a good reason.
所以当我感到紧张时 通常理由都是很充分的
Dylan's a big boy, and, um,
迪伦是个大男孩
I'm not in the habit of keeping secrets
我没有对搭档保密的
from my partner.
习惯
Wait.
等等
Just in case.
以防万一
And, uh, if I were to call, what would I call you?
要是我打电♥话♥给你 我该怎么称呼你
Julian.
朱利安
Ramzy and Barbara showed no warning signs
拉姆齐和芭芭拉没有表现出任何
of being radicalized, which leaves us nowhere.
异常迹象 这让我们无从下手
Don't drive yourself crazy.
别把自己逼太紧了
When the evidence from their apartments
等他们公♥寓♥的证据送过来后
gets here, we'll find a lead.
我们就能找到线索了
When's it getting here? I don't want it there.
什么时候送到 我不希望它放在那
Hopefully by the time your lunatic publicist
希望等到你那疯子发言人完成
wraps up this dogandpony show. Thank you.
这天花烂坠的宣传时就能到吧 谢谢
She's not my publicist. Don't tidy up too much.
她不是我的发言人 不要收拾过头了
Keep it real, grounded.
保持真实 脚踏实地一点
Not that grounded.
不是说放地上
Get rid of any food that is blue or moldy.
把所有蓝色或是发霉的食物都丢掉
No time for second thoughts. The brass love the idea.
没时间想了 老大喜欢这个点子
Look at you. Don't start.
看看你 别说了
This can only be good for your promotion.
这只会对你的升职有好处
You're a terrible whisperer.
你这悄悄话说得太差劲了
Promotion? Okay, don't...
升职 好了 别...
I'm fluent in seven languages, and I have
我精通七国语言 但是我还是
no idea what you're trying to say.
不明白你想说什么
Okay, it's far from a done deal.
好了 这事八字还没一撇呢
Can we just keep it...
我们能不能就...
Yeah, on the DL?
好的 保密吗
Sure. Pardon me.
是的 抱歉
Hi. Are you a Mennonite, dear? Um, no.
你是门诺派教♥徒♥吗 不是
'Cause it wouldn't kill you to, you know, take your hair down.
因为 剪头发是不会要你命的
Maria says that with the, uh, proper shading,
玛丽亚说在合适的地方抹点阴影
I look like a young Paul Newman.
我看起来就像年轻版保罗·纽曼
Is there another Paul Newman I don't know about?
还有一个我没听说过的保罗·纽曼吗
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表