剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Relationship work.
是感情的事
For starters, I have brushed up on my basketball.
对于初学者而言 我已经好好研究过篮球了
Or "B-ball," if you will.
或者按你喜欢的说法 B-ball
Yeah, suck it, New York!
对了 垃圾纽约队
Brave guy. Yeah, or stupid.
有勇气 或者说是愚不可及
Andy, I am so sorry about what I said before.
安迪 我为我之前的话向你道歉
It hurts my brain that I can understand you
我能从智力层面理解你 却不能
on an intellectual level but not an emotional one.
从感情层面理解你 这让我很不舒服
Maybe that's okay.
也许那样也不错
You know, a little mystery can be a good thing, and...
一点小小的神秘可能是件好事
I can't have this argument with you
我不能每次有比赛
every time there's a game on.
都跟你吵一遍
I know, it's just that when I think
我知道 只是每当我想到体育
about how sports is such a big part of your life,
在你生命中的重要地位时
I feel... Embarrassed?
我就会感到... 很尴尬吗
Look, I know I'm not as smart as... Jealous.
听着 我知道我不如你聪明... 嫉妒
Growing up, I needed to believe
从小到大 我都相信
that sports were a waste of time.
体育运动不过是在浪费时间
I was the awkward kid.
我才是个笨拙的小孩
You? No.
你 不可能
I never got picked for any teams.
我从没被任何体育队伍看上过
I picked you for my team.
我看上了你
Oh, my God!
天哪
Ow. Look, just be yourself, okay?
听着 做你自己就好 好吗
These guys aren't too picky.
这些人没那么吹毛求疵
Just, uh, maybe lose the hat.
或许 你该摘掉帽子
Wrong team?
选错了球队吗
No, no, you look ridiculous.
不 不 你看起来挺滑稽的
Thank God. All right.
感谢上帝 好的
Oh, this was a sex worker
这是一个被男人用火
that a guy set on fire. Total meth head.
烧过的性工作者 完全就是个瘾君子
Have you ever tried to have a conversation
你跟吸毒吸得正嗨的人
with someone high on meth?
进行过对话吗
Can't say that I have.
还真没有过
How's your food?
你的食物如何
Oh, good. Uh...
不错
Oh, this guy, he was shot at point-blank range.
这家伙 是被近距离开枪射杀的
Have you ever seen into a human head like that?
你有这样观察过人的大脑吗
You're not hungry?
你不饿吗
Huh? Oh, no, no.
不 不
It's great.
很好吃
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
新信息
TARU
Taru. That's a Finnish name.
TARU 那是个芬兰的名字
Isn't it?
是吧
Oh, TARU's not a person.
TARU并不是指人
艾比·赖特的案子有疑问
TARU
It's the Technical Assistance Response Unit.
这是技术援助反应部队的简称
Think of them as like the computer nerds of the NYPD.
他们就像是纽约警局的电脑技术呆子
新信息
TARU
Sorry. Last one, I promise.
抱歉 我保证这是最后一个
Lizzie, your head clearly isn't here right now,
丽兹 你的心思现在根本就不在这里
and I don't want to hold you back from your work.
我也不想当拖累你工作的人
No, I'm fine, really.
不 我真的没事
新信息
TARU
Let's call it a night.
今晚就到此为止吧
Do you mind?
能让让吗
Did you just push me?
你刚才是推了我吗
Let it go, Justin.
算了吧 贾斯汀
You're missing the game.
你要错过比赛了
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! Damn it.
快 快 快 该死的
Hey, ref! Go back to Foot Locker!
滚回去卖♥♥鞋吧 裁判
While you're there, pick up some knee pads.
到那的时候 别忘了拿些护膝
You're blowing the game.
你毁了这场比赛
Contact was initiated before his feet were set.
在他的脚到之前 就已经发生接触了
The foul was defensive, not offensive.
这是防守犯规 不是进攻犯规
The ref made the right call.
裁判的决定是正确的
What's offensive is the stupidity of you saying that.
令人不快的是你说的那些蠢话
It's one game out of 82. And only 82.
这不过是八十二场中的一场 也只有八十二场
No way you guys are making the playoffs.
你们是不可能打进季后赛的
Hey, what'd you just say?
你刚说了什么
Come on, say it to my face.
有本事当着我的面再说一次
I'll shorten it.
那我就长话短说
New York sucks.
纽约队烂透了
Nah-uh. Not in my bar.
不许在我的酒吧里闹事
Hey, hey, calm down.
嘿 嘿 冷静下来
Relax, buddy.
放轻松 伙计
Relax, or you're going out.
要么冷静下来 要么就出去
All right.
好吧
Hypoxia is oxygen starvation.
氧不足指的是缺氧的状态
It deprives the brain of oxygen-rich blood.
它导致了大脑富氧血液的流失
This can lead to confusion, difficulty with speech
可能会使人进入混乱状态 并产生言语困难
and lack of coordination.
和缺乏协调的症状
Hey, let him go.
嘿 放开他
For the record, they didn't start
我必须得说 在你来之前
acting like zoo animals until you got here.
他们可没表现得像动物园里的动物似的
How's your head?
你的头怎么样了
My head's fine.
我的头没事
It's Abby's we need to look at.
我们要关注的是艾比的头
You think Abby was suffering from traumatic brain injury?
你觉得艾比受过外伤性脑损伤
The M.E. Just confirmed it. Like what football players get?
法医刚确认过了 就像橄榄球运动员那样
Did she have a history of concussions?
她有过脑震荡的病史吗
No, but she had a history of odd behavior,
没有 但她有段时间行为举止很古怪
difficulty interpreting touch.
并无法接受触碰
That's why she had that mini-meltdown at the party
所以在派对上 所有人都在碰她时
when everyone was grabbing at her.
她才会崩溃掉
Mm-hmm. She also struggled with words,
她还难以组织语言
impulsiveness, aggression.
易冲动 好斗
She was being choked.
她被锁过喉
You think someone choked Abby at the party?
你觉得有人在派对上掐过艾比的喉咙
Most likely before the party.
更像是在派对之前
And the week before that, and the month before that.
可能是一周前 也可能是一个月前
Russell was choking Abby?
罗素掐过艾比吗
But there weren't any bruises on her neck.
但她的脖子上并没有出现任何淤青
You wouldn't see any external bruising
如果她是被手臂锁住的话
if she was choked with an arm.
你是不会看到外伤的
There's more surface area spread across the skin,
用手臂的话 颈部皮肤受力面♥积♥更广
and so less direct pressure on a single point.
所以会减少对单一点的直接压♥迫♥
If Abby didn't die from the car crash,
就算艾比不死于车祸
it was only a matter of time
她死于创伤性脑损伤
before she died from her TBI.
也不过是时间问题
Russell killed her.
罗素杀了她
You can't just come out and say something like that.
你不能就这样随口蹦出一句话
You have to be sure.
你得有证据
She spent last night at TARU.
她昨晚都耗在技术援助反应部队上了
What happened to your date?
你的约会怎么样
She was more interested
比起她的约会
in her phone than her date.
她对自己的手♥机♥更感兴趣
Not exactly.
并非如此
TARU kept texting with questions,
技术援助反应部队一直在发问题给我
so I went over there to look
所以我就前往那里
through Abby's phone and computer.
去查了艾比的手♥机♥和电脑
Three years ago, Russell installed malware on her laptop.
三年前 罗素在她的笔记本电脑上装了一个恶意软件
Might be the reason she wasn't answering your e-mails.
可能这就是她不回你邮件的原因
She may never have got them.
她可能从来都没收到过
He wanted to fracture
他想要隔断
her relationships and spy on her.
她的关系网 然后监视她
Control her.
控制她
She was enduring his abuse for years.
她忍♥受了他多年的虐待
I would have seen it.
我本该想到的
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表