剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
I threw it in the construction dumpster.
我把枪扔到工地的垃圾场了
That gun's...
那把枪
It's long gone.
早就不在了
Garbage was collected yesterday.
垃圾昨天就收走了
Still, I need you to identify every snot rag,
我还是需要你搜查
every dirty diaper, every rancid chicken bone.
垃圾里所有的东西
You want photos, too?
你要照片吗
Are you being a smart-ass?
你是在自作聪明吗
No, ma'am. I want to be thorough and not miss anything.
不是 我只是想彻底检查 不漏掉一点东西
Knock yourself out.
快去吧
Like I said, almost empty,
如我所说 几乎是空的
except for this.
除了这个
That was easy.
挺容易的
Uh, complete that thought.
再想想吧
Too easy?
太容易了吗
Okay, no prints on the gun, but while ballistics runs it,
好吧 枪上没有指纹 但在弹道检测的同时
we'll take turns with Troy.
我们去跟特洛伊聊聊
He wouldn't tell us where he threw the gun
他不会告诉我他弃枪的地点
just to lie about when.
却对其时间撒谎
Unless he shot her.
除非他对她开了枪
We need to clear up the discrepancies,
我们得理清矛盾之处
even if his answers contradict your gut.
就算他的回答与你的直觉不符
Well, Hate Crimes is on this now.
好了 这案子归报复犯罪小队管了
Why sweat it? Unless... you're bucking for 2nd Grade.
为什么这么急 除非是你想升职
She's just trying to set the right example for Shiny New Toy.
她只是想给新宠树个榜样
Told you it might stick. Nice work.
跟你说了会有这种事 干得好
Hate Crimes agrees that their suspects
报复犯罪小队认为他们的嫌犯
aren't associated with your guy,
与你们的无关
so he's only good for the shooting.
所以他只有可能是抢手了
But let's seal it with a perp walk.
我们先将抓到嫌犯的事告知公众
Whoa. Whoa. We haven't begun interrogation.
等等 我们还没开始审问呢
We're not there yet.
我们还没到那一步
Is this coming from the mayor?
这是市长说的吗
It's coming from me, Detective.
是我说的 警探
We got crowds descending for a vigil,
我们派了大批人马去警戒
and we can defuse the situation
还在入夜之前
with an announcement before dark.
以通告平息了紧张局面
But it's premature. Troy isn't even under arrest.
但这还不够 我们还没有逮捕特洛伊
So collar him. The guy had means:
那就去逮捕他 那家伙有能力
access to a gun that he lied about.
他有过枪 还撒了谎
He had motive: issues with the victim, and he had opportunity:
他有动机 与受害者有冲突 他还有机会
right out his window. He's cooperating now,
从他的窗户就能开枪 他现在很配合
but that might stop if he's put through a stressful ordeal.
但要是让他处于压力之下 他可能就不会配合了
Which is why I'll take over
所以将由我来
the interrogation. Jasmine!
进行审问 贾思敏
Lieutenant, please just give us another hour
警督 请再让我们
with him as a favor, please.
跟他待一个小时
Is that ballistics?
那是弹道检测结果吗
They got a hit. The gun's a match.
那枪与子弹是相符的
It was used to shoot Rameen.
那就是打伤雷敏的枪
Make his arrest official and transfer him to the Tombs.
正式逮捕他 并将他收押
I'll alert the press.
我去联♥系♥媒体
A pistol?!
一把手♥枪♥
What happened to plodding, not cutting corners?
不是说要追根到底 不能随意揣测吗
That pistol from that window is a near-impossible shot.
从窗户用手♥枪♥根本不可能打中受害者
He is a trained marksman.
他是个受过训练的神枪手
But a murderer? I don't believe he did it.
但我不相信他是个杀人犯
It's not our job to convict or exonerate.
判罪或免罪并不是我们的职责
That's for the courts.
那是法♥院♥的事
We go after the truth until it's taken out of our hands, and
我们追寻真♥相♥ 直到被调离此案
if that's me being cynical or just knowing how things work...
如果我有些犬儒主义 或是知道运行机制...
Okay, okay, I get it, boss.
好了 好了 我懂了 老大
Cops don't change the world.
警♥察♥改变不了世界
So what's next?
下一步是什么
Next, I do my job, and you go home and pack.
下一步 我♥干♥完我的工作 你回家收拾行李
Enjoy your hunting trip.
享受你的狩猎之旅
Wait.
等等
Here.
给你
Officer?
警员
Look up every mention of Troy you can find...
找找每一处特洛伊被提及的地方
summons, public records, 61s, anytime you even heard his name.
传票 备案材料 你能找到他名字的地方
Do it now. Yes, ma'am.
快点 好的 长官
Troy! Hey, Troy. Troy, Troy, Troy.
特洛伊 嘿 特洛伊 特洛伊
Any comment about the gun?
对枪这事你怎么说
Where did you get that? Where did you get it?
你是从哪拿到枪的 你是从哪拿到枪的
Any details on what you did? Any details at all?
你是怎么做到的 你是怎么做到的
Did you do it?
是你做的吗
Hey.
嘿
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到了
I got to take a shower
我得去冲个澡
after digging through Brett Maxton's documents.
在查过了布雷特·马克斯顿的文件之后
What a sleaze.
这人真恶心
Please tell me you found something felonious.
务必告诉我他犯下了重罪
That's the worst part. It's all legal,
这就是糟糕的地方 一切都是合法的
how the Maxtons operate.
马克斯顿的手段
They did it in Brooklyn, now they're doing it in Queens.
他们在布鲁克林这么干过 现在又在皇后区这么干
They make slightly above-market offers
他们给出比市场稍高的价格
and gobble up whole blocks,
然后拿下整个街区
but in the fine print, structure the payment schedules
但在难懂的条文中写着 最终价格的
tied to an index chosen by the obligor.
将由债务人来拍定
Can you say that in any of the languages I'm fluent in?
你能用人话再说一遍吗
Maxton can stretch his payments over so many years,
马克斯顿可以无限期延长他的付款期
his payees won't get their money for decades.
他的收款人几十年都拿不到他们的钱
By the time Rameen's youth center is paid off,
等到付清雷敏那个青少年中心的钱
those teens will be 75.
那些小孩都得七十五岁了
I forgot how good you are at this.
我都忘了你对这有多擅长了
Thanks. I had some fun.
谢谢 我在其中找到了乐趣
At least one of us is up to the job.
至少我们中有一个人在工作
Uh-oh. What went wrong?
怎么了
I don't know. I didn't take this on
我不知道 我♥干♥这工作
believing that I could surpass experienced detectives...
不是因为我觉得我能超越有经验的警探
Like Lizzie. Uhhuh. But...
比如丽兹 但是
I did expect my talents
我是想过我的天赋
to be added value.
能够有些价值
Maybe I'm not the expert I like to think I am.
或许我没有我想象中那么厉害
Oh, no. No, we're not doing that.
不 不 别讲这些
You're about to go and see your father
你马上就要去见你父亲了
who's always judged you unfairly, so you're pregaming
他一直都没有正确看待过你
by beating yourself up. I won't have it.
你现在就在预演了 我不想听
Get him out of your head, Dylan.
别想他了 迪伦
Banked it in.
将其封存起来
You're right.
你说得对
Our hunting, his faint praise...
我们的打猎 他随意的称赞
it's all tied in.
都说得通了
My first kill.
我的第一个猎物
Hunting with my father.
与我父亲一起打猎
I actually aimed away.
我其实没瞄准
But the bullet ricocheted.
但子弹弹飞了
Hell of a shot.
那一枪真不错
I got to go.
我得走了
You may have just helped us solve this case.
你说不定刚帮我们破了这个案子
Anytime.
随时为你效劳
Lizzie, I have a theory that may free Troy,
丽兹 我有个理论能证明特洛伊是无辜的
but I need your help to prove it.
但我需要你的帮助
What if this wasn't a hell of a shot?
如果这不是完美的一枪
What if this was the worst shot ever?
而是史上最差的一枪呢
You were right.
你说得对
Ballistics did a chemical analysis,
弹道检测做了一个物理分♥析♥
found traces of aluminum on the bullet. Look at you,
发现子弹上有铝的痕迹 看看你
plodding through physical evidence.
深入调查实物证据
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表