剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
我十五岁时 受邀到
to participate in a two-week program
米查姆别♥墅♥群参加一个为期两周的项目
for gifted students at Meacham Townhouse.
这个项目专门为有天赋的学生开设
Dylan thinks the guy who ran this program fits the profile
迪伦认为组织这个项目的人符合
of someone who's capable of carrying out these attacks.
策划这几次爆♥炸♥案的嫌犯的侧写
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Dr. Avery W. Beams.
埃弗里·比姆斯博士
AWB... the same initials we found
AWB 和我们在处方单上找到的
on the prescription slip.
首字母相同
Harris, Zack, find out all you can
哈里斯 扎克 找出所有关于
about this Dr. Beams. On it.
比姆斯博士的信息 好的
Yes, ma'am. Bomb squad verified your hunch.
好的 拆弹小组证实了你的直觉
The detonators were dummies.
被引爆的人是替死鬼
Which means that if it is Beams,
这就意味着 如果是比姆斯的话
he was in the vicinity before each attack
每次发生袭击时 他就在附近
in order to slip the device into the victims' pockets.
把装置放进受害者的口袋里
And to detonate the bombs remotely.
然后远程引爆♥炸♥弹
So the other bomb sites
那其他的炸♥弹♥地点
had something to do with Beams, too?
也和比姆斯有关吗
I...
我
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, eat some spinach,
吃点菠菜
drink a damn sports drink... I don't care.
喝点运动饮料 随你便
Just do whatever you gotta do
我不管你用什么方式
to kick that giant brain of yours
让你那天才的大脑
into high gear. I'll do my best.
高速运转起来 我尽力吧
Are you okay?
你没事吧
You seem a bit off. I keep guessing wrong,
你看起来有点不舒服 我一直在猜错
and every time I do, someone dies.
每次我猜错 就会有人死去
It's not a feeling that
当红顾问
Mr. Hot Shot Consultant is used to.
并不习惯这种感觉
One question I haven't asked:
有个问题我还没问
Why would Dr. Beams want to hurt you?
为什么比姆斯博士想伤害你
You were a kid. I don't know.
你那时还是个孩子 我不知道
The program started out well enough...
那个项目开始时进展得还不错
before it took a turn.
但后来就变了
Maybe it's because Beams couldn't break me.
可能是因为比姆斯无法击垮我
Break you?
击垮你
Dylan, what kind of a program was this?
迪伦 这是个什么样的项目
We found Dr. Beams' obituary.
我们找到了比姆斯博士的讣闻
Died 11 years ago. Not our guy.
他十一年前就去世了 不是我们要找的人
Thanks. Uh...
谢谢
Anyone else from this program that would want to hurt you?
这个项目中还有人想伤害你吗
The only other people I remember were kids.
我记得的其他人都是孩子
Maybe this is a dead end.
这可能是个死胡同
We should keep working our other leads.
我们应该继续追查别的线索
No. The initials? The townhouse?
不 那首字母呢 别♥墅♥群呢
We went down that path and came up empty.
我们往那边找了线索 但是找不到
Is it worth calling your super special,
要打给你那位超级秘密的
secret friend? No.
朋友吗 不用
Okay.
好的
Okay, let's go over Ramzy's list of passengers,
我们查一遍拉姆齐的乘客名单
see if he had any repeat customers.
看他有没有拉过回头客
And we should also revisit the CCTV footage.
我们还应该再看一下监控录像
So, you get started on Ramzy, and I'll head over to TARU.
那你检查拉姆齐的名单 我去TARU
Now, this would make a great magazine cover.
这会是一幅完美的杂♥志♥封面
Consultant for the police
顾问下班了
working late after his shift is over.
还在为警♥察♥办事
Dedication.
奉献精神
I'm sorry if I surprised you.
要是吓到了你 我很抱歉
It's a nice surprise. I won't stay long.
这是个不错的惊喜 我不会待很久的
I... I know you're probably busy, but, uh,
我 我知道你可能很忙
I also know you probably haven't fed yourself.
但我也知道你应该还没吃饭
Yeah, I don't have much of an appetite right now.
是的 我现在没什么食欲
I just feel like...
我觉得
I'm completely useless.
自己特别没用
Well, that's unlike you.
这可不像你
Still, takeout Chinese is light on the stomach, right?
中餐外卖♥♥还是很清淡的 是不是
I mean, when my dad had his gallbladder out,
我爸爸的胆囊被取出时
they gave him Jell-O and Cantonese barbecued pork.
他们给他吃了果冻和广式叉烧
Look, I'm... I'm really sorry for what I said last night.
听着 我很抱歉我昨晚说了那样的话
I got upset
我有点心烦
because...
因为
I haven't told you something.
我对你有所隐瞒
The real reason I didn't want to be
我不想上杂♥志♥的
in the magazine article is because...
真正原因是...
I haven't told my folks I gave up being a lawyer.
我还没有告诉我的家人我不当律师了
What?
什么
The man who came out to his parents at 16
一个在十六岁就对父母出柜的人
is too afraid to tell them he's had a career change?
居然不敢告诉他们自己换了职业
It was more than just a... a career change.
这不只是 换了职业
I mean, when I passed the bar, it was their proudest moment.
我通过律师考试时 是他们最骄傲的时刻
I was their son, the lawyer.
我是他们的儿子 一名律师
First lawyer in the family.
我们家的第一个律师
My folks worked their asses off
我的家人起早贪黑地工作
to put me through law school, so...
才供我上完法学院
the last thing they want to hear is that I threw
他们最不想听到的事情 就是我浪费了
their tuition money and my law degree down the drain
他们帮我交的学费和我的法学学位
to do the same job as my Uncle Otis.
跟奥蒂斯叔叔一样开了个酒吧
If they accept who you love,
如果他们接受你爱的人
they'll accept what you love.
也就会接受你爱的事情
That's... that is... that's really beautiful, Dylan,
那 那真的很美 迪伦
and completely wrong.
但一点也不对
Well, just tell them that you bought the bar
那就告诉他们你买♥♥了个酒吧
as an investment with all the money
是用自己从高级律师事务所
from your fancy law firm.
挣的钱投资的
You see, you're not completely useless.
你看 你还是有点用的
You know, it's crazy, I...
这很疯狂 我...
I have always dreamt of owning my own business,
我一直梦想着能自己做生意
and yet letting my parents down is a lifelong fear.
但我这辈子都在害怕让我的父母失望
You believe that? I am a grown man
你能相信吗 我是个成年人了
whose childhood dreams are still in a steel-cage death match
但我童年的梦想仍在一个铁笼子里
against my childhood fears.
与我童年的恐惧殊死搏斗
Childhood dreams.
童年的梦想
Not "MX." "MT."
不是"MX" 是"MT"
Meacham Townhouse.
米查姆别♥墅♥群
I am so sorry, Andy, but I've got to go.
抱歉 安迪 但我得走了
Sorry.
抱歉
Care for a drink?
想来一杯吗
No, thanks. Working.
不了 谢谢 我在工作
I have to say I was surprised you called.
我得说 你打电♥话♥来让我很惊讶
Yeah, so was I.
是啊 我也是
So, did you find anything?
你有什么发现吗
I did, indeed.
我当然有发现
In the late '80s and early '90s,
在八十年代末 九十年代初
there was a bit of controversy surrounding
在米查姆别♥墅♥出现了一些争议
a program for gifted students at the Meacham Townhouse.
关于一个专为有天赋的学生开设的项目
What kind of controversy?
什么样的争议
I'm not sure,
我不确定
but from what I was able to piece together,
但从我能找到的线索来看
there was some kind of unethical psychological experiment
有人违背青少年的意愿 对他们进行了
conducted on unwilling teens.
不道德的心理实验
How come I wasn't able to find any of this?
我怎么没找到这些呢
It appears the test was conducted
这些实验是与
in concert with the government.
政♥府♥合作完成的
Which is why the test files
所以实验档案
and the participants' names have been redacted.
和参与者的姓名被修改过
Took quite a lot of digging to unearth
我花了不少功夫
what little information I was able to find.
才从我找的那么点信息里发觉这些
The government? I think I'll have that drink now.
政♥府♥ 我想我还是来一杯吧
Sorry I couldn't find more specifics.
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表