剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
我来调配狙击手 拆弹小组和协调小组
And we have three hours to figure out
我们有三个小时来查清楚
whose pocket Raymond's gonna plant the next bomb in.
接下雷蒙德打算将炸♥弹♥放在谁身上
Oh, I think I know the answer to that one, too.
我想 我也知道这个问题的答案
You do?
你知道
There was one more dream I shared with John.
我与约翰分享过一个梦想
Hello, John.
你好啊 约翰
Sorry I didn't recognize you at the park,
抱歉我没在公园认出你
but it has been quite a few years.
但我们确实多年没见了
Stay where you are. You, too.
待在那别动 你也是
Take your hands out of your pockets.
将双手拿出口袋
You won't shoot me. No.
你不会朝我开枪的 是的
She would.
但她会
And they would.
他们也会
I've got more than one bomb.
我这可不止一个炸♥弹♥
You didn't deserve what happened to you, John.
你遭遇的那些事 对你来说是不公平的 约翰
But neither did those people who died.
但那些死去的人也不该死
It's Beams you should be angry with.
你的愤怒对象应该是比姆斯
Who we should both be angry with.
我们都是如此
I know.
我知道
That's why I killed him.
所以我才杀了他
Told him it wouldn't hurt a bit.
告诉他 一点都不会疼
I lied.
我说谎了
You once had dreams
你曾经梦想过
to accomplish something big, John.
要干一番大事业的 约翰
Something noble.
崇高的事业
I have no dreams.
我没有梦想
But I remember all of yours.
但我记得你的所有梦想
I know.
我知道
That's why you chose the baby carriage.
所以你才选择用婴儿车
Because I once told you
因为我曾跟你说过
how much I wanted to be a father.
我有多想成为一个父亲
Why do you get everything while I have nothing?
为什么你得到了一切 我却一无所有
I always believed in you, John.
我一直都很相信你 约翰
You were the best mathematical mind I ever met.
你是我见过最厉害的数学家
What do you think about the recent stab
你对最近人们对黎曼猜想的尝试
at the Riemann hypothesis?
有什么看法
The proof seemed flawed to me, but I...
我觉得那个证明不对 但我
I can't say why.
我不知道为什么
Well, they got the zeta function wrong.
他们把黎曼ξ函数搞错了
Then tackle that.
那就解决这个问题
All you ever needed was time,
你需要的只是时间
and now we can make that happen.
现在我们能给你时间
We'll get you the help you need in a hospital.
我们会送你去医院 接受治疗
But this is the best offer you will ever get.
但这是我们能提供的最好的条件了
Take it.
接受吧
Go, go, go!
上 上 上
Get him out of here. Hands down.
带他离开 双手放下
So, I guess this collar will clinch your promotion, huh?
我猜这次逮捕进一步确保了你的升职
I'll celebrate once it becomes official.
等正式升职后我会庆祝的
Thanks a lot, jackass.
谢了 混♥蛋♥
Hey, I had no control over...
嘿 我没法控制...
What was that about?
这是怎么回事
You fired your publicist, and we got
你解雇了你的发言人 所以
bumped from the cover.
你不会是封面人物了
Thanks a lot, jackass.
谢了 混♥蛋♥
There's a picture inside.
里面有张照片
Good.
很好
Oh. She was right about the hair.
关于头发 她说的是对的
Oh, I can see why Fucci's upset.
我明白富齐为什么不开心了
He wasted $20 on a Moroccan red clay mask for nothing.
他白花了二十美元买♥♥摩洛哥红泥面膜
The staple's right through his forehead.
订书钉正好在他的额头那里
You know, I never told my parents
我从没告诉过我父母
about what happened in the townhouse.
在米查姆别♥墅♥发生过什么
Well, you were a kid.
你那时还是个孩子
You probably didn't trust anyone had your back.
你可能不相信任何人会是你的后盾
For years, I just assumed the other kids were fine.
这么多年来 我只是假定其他孩子也都没事
You don't need to blame yourself
你不必责怪自己
for getting through that test unaffected.
就因为你不受影响地撑过了那个实验
No, I wasn't unaffected.
不 我受到了影响
Just took me 30 years to find someone
我花了三十年的时间
I wanted to share the memory with.
才找到能够倾诉的对象
So thank you.
所以 谢谢你
I trust you've got my back.
我相信你是我的后盾
So, how did your publicist take it
那么 当你告诉你的发言人
when you told her you wouldn't be working together anymore?
你不会再与她合作时 她是什么反应
She said, "That sounds great,"
她说 "那真是太好了"
and then asked if I'd be interested
然后问我 我是否有兴趣
in writing a cookbook.
写本有关烹饪的书
She's not a great listener.
她不是个好听众
Well, maybe some more quiet will be good for you.
或许过得安静点对你来说是件好事
Maybe.
或许吧
Sweeping things under the rug isn't the answer,
避而不谈并不是答案
but neither is living your life on display.
但将生活呈现在大众面前也不是
Well...
那么
guess that applies to me, too, huh?
对我来说也是这样 是不是
You'll find a way to break it to them.
你会找到办法告诉他们的
Yeah. How about this? How about, uh...
不如这样 不如说
"Hey, Mom, Dad, remember that landmark decision
"妈妈 爸爸 还记得你们觉得我会做出的
"You thought I'd author?
那个重大决定吗
"Well, today the decision I made was whether
今天我做的决定是
the daily special should be coconut shrimp or clam strips."
看今日的特色菜是椰汁虾还是蛤蜊条"
We are so lucky to be able to do what we love.
我们能做自己喜欢的事 真是太幸运了
Yeah.
是啊
John Raymond caused a lot of pain,
约翰·雷蒙德造成了很多痛苦
but he reminded me to be grateful
但他也提醒了我 要对我至今为止
for the dreams I've been able to realize.
能够达成的那些梦想心存感激
Only one left unfulfilled.
只有一个还没达成
You think it's time?
你觉得现在是时候了
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think we've been talking about fatherhood
我在想 自我们相爱后就一直在说的
since we fell in love.
当爸爸这件事
Maybe it's time.
或许是时候了
Maybe it is.
或许是的
So much for quiet in our lives.
我们别想着过安静的生活了
Oh, God.
天哪
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表