剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Ask Shiny New.
问问"新宠"吧
Hate crimes aren't the only aberration
报复犯罪并不是唯一会传播开来的
that can go viral.
心理失常
Greed can infect a whole community
贪婪会影响整个社区
if certain conditions encourage it and...
只要在特定的情况之下...
What he's saying is that
他想说的是
most people wouldn't kill for a million dollars,
大多数人不会为了一百万而杀人
but if someone put a winning lottery ticket
但如果有人把一张中了奖的彩票
in your hand and there was only one obstacle
放到你手中 而只有一个障碍物
in your way...
在你拿奖的路上...
Look at you with the behavioral context.
看看你说起行为情景的样子
Just for the record, I could not have cracked this one
我必须得说 没有我搭档仔细的搜查
without the thorough plodding of my partner.
我是破不了这个案子的
Oh, and Officer Clark was an asset.
克拉克警员真的很不错
He really came through.
他真的挺过来了
I think we should bring him up on the squad.
我觉得我们应该把他调到这里来
Of course you do. He's just like you were
你当然想了 他就跟你刚开始的时候
when you started out: overeager, overachiever.
一模一样 对工作过于热情 对自己要求过高
She just wants someone else to boss around.
她只是想过过当老大的瘾
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
I may have been hard on him,
我可能是对他严厉了点
but I think that Zack is the kind
但我觉得扎克
of new blood we need around here,
是我们这需要的新鲜血液
a cop who still wants to change the world.
一个仍想改变世界的警♥察♥
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
Don't you have a train to catch?
你不是还要去赶火车吗
Oh, no, I canceled on my father hours ago.
不用了 我几小时前取消了跟我父亲的行程
The trip was with your dad?
你是要跟你♥爸♥爸一起
Was he disappointed?
他失望吗
Oh, he's used to it.
他已经习惯了
I've been disappointing him since the day I was born.
我出生的那天起 就一直让他失望
Long story? Oh, ongoing.
故事很长吗 现在还在继续呢
But I'm starting to be okay with the fact
但我现在已经可以接受
that we're very different men.
我们是完全不一样的人了
I'm more about the hunt.
我更喜欢追捕过程
My father is all about the kill. Excuse me.
我父亲只想着厮杀 抱歉
Someone's waiting to see you.
有人等着见你
I, uh...
我
I didn't want to go home without, um...
我不想就这么回家
thanking the both of you.
我想谢谢你们二位
You're so welcome. No one does this.
不用谢 没人会来谢我们
Yeah, I'm, uh... I'm gonna be glad to get home.
是啊 我很开心能回家
I'm never gonna complain about that neighborhood again.
我再也不会抱怨那个社区了
I might even get used to the, uh, bulldozers.
我说不定还会习惯那推土机的噪音
Thank you, guys.
谢谢你们
So long.
再见
Hey, um, wait a minute.
嘿 等一下
I have...
有个东西
something you might like.
我想你会喜欢的
Stan's bodega.
斯坦家的酒店
Take care.
再见
You gave him your memento. I did.
你给了他你的纪念品 是的
What will I cling to now?
我现在的寄托是什么呢
Just so you know, I don't think
只是跟你说一声 我不觉得
you ever have to give up your idealism.
你需要放弃你的理想主义
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
I hear you can't live in the past.
有人跟我说过 人不能活在过去
But why would you want to
但你为什么想活在过去呢
when the present looks so auspicious?
当前看起来那么美好
I was... I was referring to our partnership.
我 我是在指我们的搭档关系
Oh, but we're not partners.
但我们不是搭档
I'm your boss.
我是你上司
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表