剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Is that you? Uh, no.
那是你吗 不是
This is Kyle's cab. Why isn't he working today?
这是凯尔的马车 他今天为什么没上班
It's his birthday.
今天是他的生日
Do you know where he might be?
你知道他可能在哪里吗
No, but he lives above the stables.
不 但他住在马厩上面
Police.
警♥察♥
Uh, we need to talk to Kyle Adams.
我们得跟凯尔·亚当斯谈谈
I gave Kyle the day off.
我给凯尔放了一天假
Are any of your drivers missing?
你们这有司机不见了吗
Uh, Fritz.
弗里茨
I haven't seen him since yesterday.
我昨天起就没见过他了
Is he okay?
他没事吧
Is this Fritz?
这是弗里茨吗
Oh, my God.
天哪
What happened?
怎么回事
We're still piecing things together.
我们还在调查这件事
Does Kyle have any tattoos?
凯尔有纹身吗
On his forearm. A leaf.
在前臂上 是一片叶子
We're gonna need to see Kyle's apartment.
我们得看看凯尔的公♥寓♥
Look at these.
看看这些
The crime scenes.
犯罪现场
And I'll bet Kyle was at every one.
我打赌每个犯罪现场都有他
Terence Adams.
特伦斯·亚当斯
Kyle's father?
凯尔的父亲
Why do I know that name?
这名字怎么这么耳熟
Oh, Terence Adams led the restoration
特伦斯·亚当斯在八十年代负责了
of Central Park in the '80s.
中♥央♥公园的复原
That's whose voice was on the Walkman.
随身听里的声音就是他的
Kyle's dad.
凯尔的父亲
It didn't belong to a tourist. It was Kyle's.
那不是哪个乘客的 那是凯尔的
Explains Kyle's connection to the park.
这就解释了凯尔与公园的联♥系♥
The city thought of Mr. Adams as a savior.
纽约市将亚当斯先生视为救星
Seemed to have it all.
他似乎有了一切
Until he committed suicide 28 years ago today.
直到二十♥八♥年♥前的今天 他自杀了
That would explain why now.
这就能解释为什么要选在现在了
He killed himself on Kyle's birthday.
他在凯尔的生日这天 自杀了
It's the logic of someone with arrested development.
这是发育不良的人的逻辑
He's thinking like a seven-year-old.
他在像一个七岁小孩那样思考
The Walkman,
随身听
the sneaker, the bathrobe.
球鞋 浴袍
They weren't just found at those scenes.
那些不是本身就在犯罪现场的
They were left there by Kyle.
而是凯尔留在那里的
Tributes.
祭品
Sacred last memories with his dad
他对他父亲最后的神圣回忆
that now he's letting go.
现在他要放手了
It's a suicide mission.
这是个自杀行动
Just like his dad
就像他父亲一样
on the very same day,
在同一天
at the very same age.
在同样的年龄
So that's that smell.
那个气味
It's not horse dung.
不是马的粪便
It's lawn fertilizer.
那是草地的肥料
With ammonium nitrate... the same thing
里面有硝酸铵 跟麦克维
McVeigh used in Oklahoma City.
用在俄克拉何马城的一样
Kyle's planning something big.
凯尔在计划一个大事件
The question is... where?
问题是 在哪里呢
Uh, did it say where his father killed himself?
上面有没有说他父亲是在哪里自杀的
He jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge,
他跳下了布鲁克林大桥
but Kyle wasn't there to catch him.
但凯尔并没在那里接着他
That photo, with the bridge in the background...
那张照片 背景里有布鲁克林大桥
his father's office.
他父亲的办公室
It's my bet that Kyle will want
我赌凯尔也想要
to destroy that memory, too, and watch it being destroyed.
毁掉那份记忆 并且看着它被毁掉
We have to get to the bridge before he blows it up.
我们得在桥被炸飞前赶到那里
Set up a perimeter at Brooklyn Bridge.
将布鲁克林大桥周边戒♥严♥
Notify ESU and Bomb Squad. Let all units know.
通知紧急勤务小组和拆弹小组 告诉所有单位
Stay off your portables in Lower Manhattan.
关闭曼哈顿下城区的所有通讯工具
Stay off your portables? Walkie-talkies?
关闭通讯工具 对讲机吗
Isn't that how the cops talk to each other?
警♥察♥不就靠对讲机互相联♥系♥吗
Radio waves could set off a bomb and kill us.
无线电波可能会引爆♥炸♥弹 杀掉所有人
I'll find Bomb Squad. I'll look for Kyle.
我去找拆弹小组 我去找凯尔
I think I know where he may be.
我想我知道他可能在哪
What do we got?
情况如何
Mobilization points set up at Chambers and Cadman Plaza.
钱伯斯街和卡德曼广场都设了移♥动♥站点
Okay.
好的
Kyle!
凯尔
I know you.
我认识你
Yeah, we... met at the carousel
是的 我们在旋转木马那见过
when you tried to save that man's life.
你那时想要救那个人的命
I know you're not a killer.
我知道你骨子里不是个凶手
I know that wasn't part of your plan.
我知道那不在你的计划内
The carousel was bombed before it opened
旋转木马在对外开放前被炸
to avoid casualties.
是为了防止人员伤亡
The passengers would've lived
乘客本来是不会死的
if the train hadn't gotten stuck in that tunnel.
如果那列地铁没被困在隧♥道♥里的话
Even killing Fritz was an accident, wasn't it?
连杀死弗里茨都只是个意外 对不对
I didn't...
我没有
I didn't mean to kill anybody.
我没有想杀害任何人
They were just in the wrong places.
他们只是出现在了错误的地点
I know.
我知道
Tell me about that last day,
跟我说说最后一天
what you did with your dad.
你跟你♥爸♥爸一起做了什么
Check the cars down that block. It's clear!
检查这条街上的车 安全
Every car so far has been cleared.
目前为止 所有车都没有炸♥弹♥
It was your birthday.
那是你的生日
My dad took off work for my birthday.
我爸爸请了假 来陪我过生日
I wanted to spend it in New York City,
我想在纽约过生日
do all the things... All the things
做所有... 做所有
that any young kid from out of town
城外孩子都想在
would want to do in the big city on his birthday.
自己生日那天 在大城市里想做的事
Ride the carousel. Stay in a fancy hotel.
坐旋转木马 住在高级酒店里
Go on the subway.
坐地铁
No, I wanted to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge.
不 我想要走过布鲁克林大桥
He didn't.
他不想
It was late.
那时很晚了
I threw a tantrum. He took me.
我突然发脾气了 他就带我去了
He did everything for me.
他为我做了一切
He... he was the greatest man I ever met.
他是我见过 最了不起的人
But then later he went back there.
但后来 他又过来了
He said good night to me at the hotel.
他在酒店跟我道了晚安
Said he had to go back to the office.
说他得回办公室去
It's right downstairs. Yeah, I know.
就在楼下 我知道
I could never grow up
我永远无法成为
to be the man he wanted me to be.
他希望我成为的人
Yeah, he was a great man.
是的 他是个了不起的人
And he wanted you to have a great day.
他希望你能有完美的一天
But at the end of it, he killed himself.
但是最后 他自杀了
And you know what?
你知道吗
None of that, no matter what your mind tells you...
那一切 不管你的内心是怎么告诉你的
none of that was your fault.
那一切都不是你的错
It was. I know that you believe
那是我的错 我知道你坚信
you are destined to become like your father, but you are not.
你命中注定要变得像你父亲 但你不是
You are not like your father,
你不是你的父亲
and you never will be.
你也不会成为你父亲
Who are you?
你是谁
My name's Dylan.
我叫迪伦
Get ready to see something, Dylan.
准备好见识见识吧 迪伦
If you press that button,
如果你按下那个按钮
it won't be just your memory that you destroy...
被毁掉的就不只是你的记忆
or the bridge.
或是大桥了
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表