剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on Instinct: I want to go see a friend
本能 前情提要 我要去见个朋友
who may be able to help. Great. I'll drive.
说不定他能帮上忙 很好 我来开车
He works undercover.
他是个卧底
I'll take whatever
你把查到的
you can get on the victims.
关于受害者的一切都给我
Who are you?
你是谁
Where did you find out all this?
你是怎么找到这些的
Does it matter? Of...
有什么关系吗 当然...
It matters if I want to get a warrant
要是我想拿到搜查令来证实
to back up these rumors.
这些流言就有关系
You know things you're not telling me,
你有事瞒着我
but these are my cases.
但这是我的案子
New York's Finest!
纽约市的骄傲
Joan has told me everything about you.
琼把关于你的一切都告诉我了
And about your hush-hush past.
你那些极其秘密的往事
Can the government really create hurricanes?
政♥府♥真的能造出飓风吗
Uh, no.
不能
But if I was going to share
但如果我要与你
an intelligence secret with you,
分享我的秘密情报的话
I would totally do it in a pancake restaurant.
我肯定会在一家薄饼店这么做的
Oh, the sourdough pancakes here are amazing.
这里的酵母薄饼真的很好吃
Do you want a drink?
你想来点喝的吗
No, thanks. Dylan, I think...
不用了 谢谢 迪伦 我想
I can help you.
我能帮到你
I hope Joan explained, my reservations
我希望琼解释清楚了 我的日程安排
have nothing to do with you personally.
与你没有任何关系
And yes, I was talked into doing that
是的 我是被劝去上了
local TV news segment...
那个本地电视新闻...
Mistake, small potatoes. It devalues your brand.
一个错误 一些小事 都会贬低你的品牌
I do not have a brand. I do not want a brand.
我没有品牌 我也不想要品牌
And no offense... I do not need a publicist.
无意冒犯 我也不需要发言人
I disagree.
我不这么想
Now, listen up, because this is
听着 因为现在跟你
not-screwing-around Ashley you're talking to now.
说话的 是从不胡闹的阿什利
Bring it in.
开始说吧
Come on.
来吧
A little closer.
再近一点
Right here, right here.
这边 这边
Stop.
停下
You do not need a publicist.
你不需要一个发言人
You need the best publicist.
你需要的是最好的发言人
I am talking about me. Yes, got that.
也就是我 是的 我懂了
But my life does not need publicizing.
但我不需要宣传我的生活
Look, the public deserves to hear about their heroes.
听着 大众有权了解他们的英雄
That is why I have arranged
所以我安排了
for New York magazine to do a story about you.
纽约杂♥志♥来采访你
Well, that's very impressive, but...
那挺厉害的 但是...
Did I mention you'll be on the cover?
我有说 你会是封面人物吗
Now do you want that drink?
现在你想来点喝的吗
Still no.
还是不用
But I do have an idea about that magazine story.
但我对这个杂♥志♥采访有点想法了
Bring it in.
说吧
I created a monster.
我创造了一个怪物
Now she's weighing in on the venue.
她现在来到了现场
Oh, that has to stop. This is your wedding.
别说了 这是你的婚礼
You know my mom... she needs to be the star.
你知道我妈妈的 她必须得是明星
She needs to be the star, the costar, the understudy
她必须得是明星 参演者 临时演员
and the guy in the lobby who sells Milk Duds.
还有在大厅里卖♥♥奶油糖的人
You should just keep her busy.
你让她一直有事做就行了
Give her something to do.
让她一直忙着
Lizzie, you may have just
丽兹 你刚刚
come up with a way to save my insanity
想了个不用伏特加就能
that doesn't include vodka.
防止我疯掉的办法
It's my pleasure,
不用谢
and you owe me one.
你欠我个人情
And I'm paying up right now.
我现在就还你
I'm putting you on the grade list.
我把你放进推荐表里了
What?
什么
I'm recommending you for a promotion.
我推荐你升职
To second grade detective?
升二级警探吗
No, to flight engineer on the space station.
不 升职成太空站的飞航工程师
Yes, to second grade detective.
当然了 升成二级警探
You've closed some big cases lately.
你最近破了不少大案子
Dylan shares in that.
也有迪伦的功劳
Yeah, yeah, he's a genius, but you are my best cop.
是啊 他是个天才 但你是我手下最棒的警♥察♥
And it's not a favor. You deserve it.
这不是在还人情 这是你应得的
Thank you, but I'm not gonna celebrate just yet.
谢谢你 但我现在还不会庆祝这事
I could be stuck on that grade list for years.
我可能会在那推荐表上被卡好几年
No, your name's already on the chief's desk.
不 你的名字已经摆在警监的桌子上了
This is in the works.
这事已经在办了
It does mean more responsibility.
这也意味着你要承担更多的责任
I know. That's why I'm so excited.
我知道 所以我才这么激动
Lieutenant Gooden.
古登警督
Any fatalities?
有人员伤亡吗
Okay, we're on our way.
好的 我们马上来
Suicide bomber just blew himself up in Battery Park.
一个人♥体♥炸♥弹♥刚在炮台公园引爆了
You should get over there.
你得过去
Dylan asked to be assigned.
迪伦也想去
Okay.
好的
The bomb squad's nearly finished its sweep.
拆弹小组就快清理完了
You asked to be assigned this case?
你自己想来这案子的吗
No, I just called to offer my expertise.
不 我只是来提供我的专业知识
Back in the day, my study on suicide bombers
在过去 我对人♥体♥炸♥弹♥的研究
kind of made me a name in the abnormal behavior community.
让我在异常行为这个圈子里挺出名的
Hmm. Sounds like a fun bunch.
听起来是个很有趣的圈子
By the way, is there a subject you're not an expert on?
还有 有什么事情是你不擅长的吗
Whale hunting? Soap carving?
捕鲸 雕刻肥皂
As a matter of fact, soap carving
其实 雕刻肥皂
became popular in 1924...
是1924年流行起来的...
All clear. Thank God.
安全了 太好了
Okay.
好了
Wallet and I.D.
钱包和证件
Guess he wanted credit.
看来他想让大家知道是他做的
Ramzy Kharal, 25.
拉姆齐·哈拉尔 二十五岁
I'll call the Intelligence Bureau,
我去问问情报部
see if he's on their radar.
看他们知不知道他
Name and appearance suggests Middle Eastern descent,
从名字和外貌看 他是中东人
but look at his face... clean-shaven.
但看看他的脸 胡须剃得很干净
Don't bombers shave in order to blend in?
投弹人不都会把胡须剃干净 好融入普通人吗
Yes,
是的
but most Middle Eastern bombers
但大部分中东的投弹人
have beards their entire lives, so when they shave,
这辈子都没剃过胡须 所以他们剃胡须时
the lower part of their faces is lighter
他们脸的下部会比上部要白
from being deprived of the sun.
因为那里没晒过太阳
The color of Ramzy's skin is uniform.
拉姆齐的肤色没有色差
That doesn't fit the profile of a suicide bomber.
那跟人♥体♥炸♥弹♥的侧写不相符
Neither does the fact he was the only one killed.
只有他一人被炸死这件事也是
Malfunction? Change of heart?
出故障了 还是改变主意了
Hard to say, but even an attack with limited casualties
不好说 但就算是伤亡人员不多的袭击
can cause a devastating psychological effect on a city.
也会对城市造成可怕的心理影响
Did we find the detonator he used? Blown to bits,
找到他用的引爆器了吗 被炸碎了
so it's gonna take a while to get any info.
得花点时间才能有线索
He lives a few blocks away. Hey, guys, don't leave.
他住在几个街区之外 各位 不要走
We're gonna need a sweep of his apartment.
我们得清查一遍他的公♥寓♥
Okay.
好了
Judging by all these materials,
从这些材料来看
I would say Ramzy was a ringleader
我得说 拉姆齐是个犯罪团伙的头目
or a member of a cell,
或是团伙成员
because one suicide bomber would not need all this.
因为一个人♥体♥炸♥弹♥是用不着这么多东西的
Our bomber was a graduate student at Columbia University.
我们的投弹人是哥伦比亚大学的研究生
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表