剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
but I have my own place in the city now.
我现在有属于自己的地方了
We stay together for the sake of our business
我们还在一起 是为了生意着想
and, um, our daughter Bea.
还有我们的女儿贝雅
Hey there. Welcome.
你们好 欢迎
Hey.
你好
Oh, uh, Mr., uh, Cecchino.
西切诺先生
Your wife was just showing us your farm.
你妻子刚领我们参观了一下你们的农场
I almost didn't recognize you. Yeah.
我差点没认出你来 是啊
This is the real me.
这就是真实的我
If Nora hadn't kicked my butt,
要不是诺拉踹了我的屁♥股♥
telling me we can be more than just
告诉我说我们能干
family farmers, but...
比农户更大的事业 但是
I'm just an old-fashioned country boy at heart.
我心里就只是个老派的乡下小子
Would y'all like some ice cream?
你们想来点冰淇淋吗
We make it here ourselves.
我们就在这里就挺好
We... Um, yes, we would.
我们... 好的 我们来点吧
The collection belonged to Roman's father.
这些藏品是罗曼父亲的
As kids, we'd sneak them and play make-believe,
我们小时候会偷偷拿出来玩扮演游戏
everything from cowboys
从牛仔到皇室宫廷
to Camelot.
应有尽有
I hope to donate them to...
我想把这些捐出去
But because of our financial situation,
但是因为我们的财务情况
we reached out to several auction houses
我们联♥系♥了几家拍卖♥♥行
to appraise the lot.
给这些东西估价
I still think Trevor
我还是觉得特雷弗
would have come through, helped us out.
会帮助我们渡过难关
Roman believes in everyone.
罗曼谁都相信
He's far more trusting than me.
他比我轻信多了
Your daddy's the best. Yay, Daddy!
你♥爸♥爸是最棒的 爸爸
We may need to take
我们可能得
some of these, dust them for prints.
拿点藏品走 进行指纹检测
We should check with our lawyer on that.
这事我们得和律师商量一下
They're quite valuable.
这些东西相当贵重
Oh, and I just cleaned them for the appraisal,
而且为了估价 我最近才清理过它们
so you'd only find my prints.
所以你们可能只找得到我的指纹
Nora, is it true you're an expert archer?
诺拉 你是个专业射箭运动员 是吗
Used to be.
以前是
All kids around here grow up bow-hunting,
这边长大的孩子都练过弓箭狩猎
but I haven't shot in ages.
不过我很久没有射过了
Was the carved
那个1870年左右的
Apache arrow, circa 1870, sold or...
雕花阿帕切箭是被卖♥♥了
removed?
还是被移走了
What are you...?
你在说什么
No. It's gone?
不 它不见了吗
Oh, my God.
我的天
Was Trevor shot with an arrow?
特雷弗是被箭射死的吗
So, we have one murdered financier,
所以 现在有一个被谋杀的投资家
one missing murder weapon and four suspects.
一件消失的凶器 和四个嫌疑人
Why so ritualized?
为什么要如此有仪式感呢
The killer seemed to have a disturbed need to punish Trevor,
凶手惩罚特雷弗 似乎是一种病态的需求
but also perhaps to protect themselves.
但也可能是为了保护他们自己
Excuse me. I'll catch up.
抱歉 我随后就来
About your grieving widow. What about her?
你说的那个悲恸的寡妇 怎么了
She made multiple calls to a burner phone in Bogotá
在旅行前 她打了打几个电♥话♥给波哥大的
before her trip.
一个一次性手♥机♥
And here's a tidbit from her prenup:
他们婚前协议里还有个有趣的部分
There was a stipulation that if no heir
有这么一条 如果在结婚五年内
was produced in the first five years of marriage,
他们没有生小孩
her access to his fortune would be severely limited.
她对她丈夫财产的使用权将会受到极大限制
So Selena stood to gain millions on her husband's death.
赛琳娜因她丈夫的死获得了数百万美元
And their fifth wedding anniversary was coming up.
他们结婚五周年的纪念日马上就要到了
So, if she wanted access to his wealth,
所以 如果她想得到她丈夫的财产
divorce was not an option.
是不能离婚的
She needed Trevor dead.
她需要特雷弗死掉
Where did you find out all this?
你从哪找到这些东西的
Who just called?
刚才打电♥话♥的是谁
Does it matter?
这重要吗
It matters if I want to get a warrant
要是我需要搜查令来搜证
to back these rumors up. Yeah.
以证明这一切 是的 这很重要
Well, you're getting a warrant for the Cecchinos' farm.
你现在就能拿到搜西切诺家农场的搜查令
Just get two. Come on.
刚刚有了两个证据 拜托
You know it's not that simple. It takes time.
你知道没那么简单 这需要时间
I need to file with probable cause,
我需要合理的依据来申请搜查令
or a judge won't even... Oh, you lost me at: "It takes time."
否则法官是不... "这需要时间"这句话把我搞糊涂了
Don't you want to catch this killer?
难道你不想抓到这个凶手吗
Always, but it has to be by the book.
一直都想 但是这得按规矩来
Well, I guess I'm just a sort of
好吧 我猜我就是那种
"By any means possible" kind of guy.
为了结果"不择手段"的家伙
Which is just one more reason that you're not a cop.
这是你当不了警♥察♥的另一个原因
Moving on... the chef.
继续说 那个厨师的事
I don't think... I know you don't think
我不觉得... 我知道你不认为
Haley's our killer, but she has a history of violence,
海莉是凶手 但她有暴♥力♥前科
a weak alibi, she hated Trevor, she...
不在场证明很弱 她还恨特雷弗 她...
Hey, what I was gonna say
在你打断我之前
before you cut me off is that I don't think
我想说的是我不觉得
you're wrong to keep the chef as a suspect.
你将主厨看作嫌犯是错的
She's the only one who's shown a capacity for rage.
她是唯一有暴躁脾气的人
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Listen to this. A call came in a half a minute ago
听着 半分钟前有人报♥警♥
for a disturbance... a loud altercation
说在西切诺家的餐厅
at Cecchino's Restaurant.
传出了很大的争执声音
Wouldn't they be closed by now?
他们现在不是应该关门了吗
Anybody here?
有人吗
Police.
警♥察♥
Oh, no.
不
Well, we can remove the chef as a suspect.
好吧 我们可以排除主厨的嫌疑了
Another bizarre display.
又一离奇的陈列
How many enemies does this killer have?
这个凶手到底有多少敌人
I mean, first Trevor dead, now Haley.
先是特雷弗死了 现在是海莉
Two bodies on display, bizarre punishment rituals.
两具尸体的陈列 离奇的惩罚仪式
This killer may have enemies and motives we may never understand.
我们可能没法理解这个凶手的敌人和动机
What I don't understand is why Roman Cecchino
我不理解的是 为什么罗曼·西切诺
hasn't responded to any of our messages
没有回复我们发去的关于
about his chef being dead. Yeah.
他主厨死亡的信息 是的
Do you think he has a deeply disturbed mind?
你觉不觉得他心理极不正常
Could have.
有可能
Urban entrepreneur who's really a country boy at heart.
表面是大城市的企业家 心里却是个乡村男孩
Let's try the barn.
我们去谷仓看看
Most of us see our sense of self as a gray area,
大部分人对自己的认知都处于灰色♥区♥域
and we view others as such, but some psyches
我们对别人的认知也是如此 但有些
can get trapped in black or white worlds.
精神病患者被困在非黑即白的世界里
That "Splitting" theory again?
又是分♥裂♥理论吗
Yeah, the extreme defense mechanism,
对 极端的防御机制
where one's enemies are 100% bad.
认为自己的敌人完全是罪恶的
So Roman might have seen
罗曼可能认为
Haley's ambition and Trevor's greed
是海莉的野心和特雷弗的贪婪
sucking him deeper into a life that he hated?
让他更深地陷入他所厌恶的生活之中
The only problem is Roman is a quiet guy.
唯一的问题是 罗曼是个安静的家伙
He could be hiding duplicitous traits,
他可能隐藏了自己的另一面
but these people tend to be borderline.
但这些人往往很边缘化
They have tempers and are overly dramatic.
他们有脾气 容易反应过度
Gwen? Gwen, are you okay?
格温 格温 你没事吧
She's bleeding.
她在流血
Detective Needham, Dr. Reinhart, what's up?
尼达姆警探 莱因哈特博士 怎么了
Did you get our messages? What's going on?
你收到我们发的短♥信♥了吗 出什么事了
Uh, we just saved two lives.
我们刚救了两条命
What?
什么
We, uh, been up all night,
我们一晚上没睡
uh, birthing a calf.
为一头牛接生
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表