剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
getting started on your next book.
写第二本书的原因了
The angle of the wounds
伤口的角度说明
suggests her attacker was on top of her.
她的袭击者位于她身体之上
Maybe the rage was fueled by impotence.
也许怒火来源于性无能
What better way to dominate
还有什么比逼迫受害者
than to force your victim to face you?
面对着你更占主导地位的呢
If we're lucky, she scratched him
幸运的话 她可能抓伤了他
and we'll get some DNA.
我们能弄到一些DNA
So, if the DNA here is Ben's
如果DNA是本的
and the mystery DNA found at Celia's
而在西莉亚那发现的未知DNA
turns out to be Renata's...
检测出来是雷纳塔的
Then we can place Ben at both crime scenes and arrest him.
那我们就能确定本出现在了两个犯罪现场 并逮捕他
His name is Ben Richfield.
他叫本·里奇菲尔德
I think, yeah,
我觉得 是的
that could be him. But you're not sure?
有可能是他 但是你不确定
I tried not to pay too much attention,
我不怎么去关注别人
but Renata's boyfriend was definitely
但雷纳塔的男朋友确实是一个
a well-dressed middle-aged dude.
穿着光鲜的中年男人
Anything else you can tell us about Renata?
你还知道什么关于雷纳塔的事吗
Said she was a writer,
听说她是个作家
but she spent most of her days at the gym.
但她大多数时间都待在健身房♥
Or shopping.
或是购物
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sure.
不用谢
Renata signed up for a writing seminar
雷纳塔八个月前报了
with Ben Richfield's company eight months ago.
本·里奇菲尔德公♥司♥的写作研讨会
We found a payment receipt,
我们找到了收据
along with a short story she wrote.
还有她写的一个小故事
So two writers, both female,
两位作者 都是女性
both attacked within 48 hours of each other.
在四十八小时内先后被袭击
First Renata, then Celia.
先是雷纳塔 然后是西莉亚
Celia was published. Was Renata?
西莉亚出版过小说 雷纳塔呢
Not even a blog. But I was able to unlock her phone.
连博客都没有 但我解开了她的手♥机♥
A bunch of texts sent to the same person, Ben Richfield.
很多发给本·里奇菲尔德的信息
"I know what you did to JF, SG and CB.
"我知道你对JF SG和CB做的事
"And now you did it to me.
现在你也这样对我了
If you don't want the world to know, we should talk."
如果你不想被大家发现 我们就得谈谈"
CB could be Celia Baxter.
CB可能是指西莉亚·巴克斯特
Thanks, Zack.
谢谢你 扎克
So, Renata was trying to blackmail Ben Richfield?
所以说 雷纳塔想要敲诈本·里奇菲尔德
Maybe Ben was trying to kill people from his past.
也许本想要杀掉知道他过去的人
People who knew something damaging about him.
那些人知道一些会毁掉他的事
But what?
但是什么事呢
And who are JF and SG?
JF和SG又是指谁呢
And are they even still alive?
他们还活着吗
I'll get a rush on the DNA.
我去催催DNA的结果
I'll see what Celia knows.
我去问问西莉亚 看她知道些什么
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
I don't know a Renata Pendell.
我不认识什么雷纳塔·潘德尔
What about the texts Renata sent?
那雷纳塔发的信息呢
JF and SG could be Julia Fleet and Siri Goodman.
JF和SG可能是指茱莉亚·弗里特和西里·古德曼
The three of us took
我们三个一起
an advanced writing seminar from Ben.
参加过本举办的写作研讨会
But that was years ago.
但那是很多年前的事了
Maybe Ben's doing the same thing
也许本现在对雷纳塔
to Renata in the present.
做了同样的事
Any reason why Renata would have blackmailed him?
你觉得雷纳塔能以什么理由敲诈本
Ben had a reputation
本是出了名的
for stealing his students' ideas.
喜欢剽窃学生的创意
A fiction piece he wrote for The New Yorker
他为"纽约客"写的小说作品
was supposedly plagiarized from a piece
据说是从茱莉亚的文章中
that Julia had written.
剽窃过来的
And there were rumors that he took
有传言说他抄袭了
a treatment Siri had written,
西里写的剧本
changed the protagonist to a male
把主人公改成了男性
and sold it to Paramount.
卖♥♥给了派拉蒙电影公♥司♥
Did he ever steal anything from you?
他有剽窃过你的作品吗
Kind of.
算有吧
I was aware of his reputation,
我知道他的坏名声
so I wrote this crazy story about bounty-hunting sisters
我写了一篇末世的赏金猎人
in a postapocalyptic world.
姐妹花的疯狂故事
He took it and changed it to one sexy vampire.
他剽窃了创意 将主人公改成了性感吸血鬼
But that's the subject of Ben's massive TV franchise.
但那成了本的一部大制♥作♥电视剧作品
Doesn't that bother you?
那不会让你烦心吗
If someone stole one of my ideas, if I had any...
要是有人剽窃了我的创意 要是我有的话...
I was never going to be happy writing about vampires.
我写吸血鬼是不会开心的
I write from my heart, not for my wallet.
我是跟随内心创作的 而非为了钱
I'm just... I'm just really stuck
我只是 我只是卡在了
on the ending of my last book.
我最后一本书的结尾
Last?
最后一本
Latest.
最新的一本
You could cut yourself some slack.
别把自己逼得那么紧
It can't be easy fighting cancer.
与癌症作斗争并不容易
How...?
你怎么知道
Unscented lotions.
无味的乳液
Chemotherapy patients are sensitive to smell.
进行化疗的患者对气味非常敏感
Bowls of hard candies.
成罐的硬糖
Radiation treatment leaves a metallic taste in the mouth.
放疗会使患者口中有金属的味道
And I noticed the raised scar from the chemotherapy
我还注意到了你因为化疗造成的
infusaport.
突起的伤疤
Scar's in the same place as my mom's was.
我妈妈的那个位置也有伤疤
Uh, yeah, I'm, um... I'm fighting cancer.
是的 我 我在与癌症抗争
My own mom was killed,
我的妈妈被杀了
along with my father and sisters,
还有我的爸爸和姐♥妹♥们♥
by a drunk driver.
被一个酒驾司机撞死了
I was an orphan at nine.
我九岁就成了孤儿
I'm dedicating this book to them.
我这本书就是献给他们的
It's probably another reason why I'm stuck.
这可能是我卡壳的另一个原因
I want it to be perfect.
我希望这本书是完美的
Maybe I can help.
或许我能帮上忙
I would love your
我非常欢迎
psychological insight into the criminal mind.
你从心理学的角度来分♥析♥罪犯的想法
Oh. Well, writers and criminals often make the same mistake.
作家和罪犯通常会犯同样的错误
They get caught up in the thrill of the action.
他们会陷入从行为中获得的快♥感♥
They go on too long.
他们陷进去太久了
We don't know when to quit.
我们不知道该在什么时候退出来
Maybe Joan could help.
或许琼能帮上忙
带本·里奇菲尔德回局里了
丽兹
Hmm. Good news.
是好消息
So, you received texts from Renata,
你收到过雷纳塔的信息
but you never met her?
但你从没见过她
I've never been to her building, either,
我也没去过她住的地方
much less killed her.
更别说杀她了
You don't know a woman who took one of your own courses?
你不认识上过你课的女人了吗
If she took it.
如果她上过的话
Here's proof Renata was enrolled.
这是雷纳塔报过名的证据
So what if she did?
就算她上过又怎么样呢
He's a rich and prominent author.
他是个有钱且有名的作家
An easy target for frustrated wannabes
那些挫败的崇拜者们很容易
with delusions of creativity
就会产生错觉
who want to claim he stole their ideas.
声称他剽窃了他们的创意
But I don't know her.
但我不认识她
I don't know any Renata.
我不认识什么雷纳塔
If you leak the contents of those texts...
如果你把这些信息传出去了
We'll have a defamation suit on the commissioner's desk
我们将会在太阳落山前 拟一份诽谤诉讼
before the sun goes down today.
放在纽约警局局长的办公桌上
We're done here.
我们谈完了
Not so fast.
还没有
Ben's blood was confirmed
本的血液
in both Renata's apartment and Celia's home.
出现在了雷纳塔和西莉亚的家中
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表