剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
By an eminent domain partnership
因为马克斯顿家族和
between Maxton's empire and the city.
城市间有重要的合作关系
I am beginning to appreciate more fully
我开始理解我们的市长为什么
our mayor's interest in this case.
对这个案子这么感兴趣了
City Hall and Maxton pulled off their unholy alliance
市政厅和马克斯顿没收到媒体的关注
without much press, but my sister's shooting
就成功完成了他们肮脏的合作 但我妹妹
could stir things up.
中枪的事会搅起风浪
I'm sorry, but I've got to get back to the hospital.
抱歉 但我得回医院了
Oh, we understand.
我们理解
If you could just answer a couple more questions.
你能再回答几个问题吗
We heard Rameen's headscarf is missing.
我们听说雷敏的头巾不见了
My parents told the police
那是我父母说的
because she left home wearing it,
因为她出门时还戴着
but I know Rameen doesn't always keep it on
但我知道雷敏不和家人在一起时
when she's not with family.
不是一直戴着的
Your family's devout?
你的家族很虔诚吗
My folks are more traditional
我的父母比
than Rameen, or me.
我和雷敏更传统
But they're not zealots.
但他们不是狂热分子
They're just parents trying to adjust to a changing world.
他们只是试图适应新世界的父母而已
Like all of us.
和我们所有人一样
And like many young women, Rameen's discovering
像很多年轻女人一样 雷敏明白了
for herself what the head scarf means for her.
头巾对她的意义
You say head scarf, not hijab.
你说头巾 而不是面纱
Yeah. I'm American; I speak English.
对 我是美国人 我说英语
We won't hold you any longer. My respects to your family.
我们不占用你的时间了 请代我问候你的家人
One more thing: We heard you had an angry argument
还有一件事 我们听说你几周前和雷敏
with Rameen a few weeks ago.
有过一次争吵
Yeah. She wanted to fight Maxton.
是 她想对抗马克斯顿
Stage protests over closing the center.
她想为青少年中心的事抗♥议♥
I told her Maxton is a billionaire bully
我告诉她马克斯顿是亿万富翁
from a long line of bullies.
还是恶霸之首
He warned her he'd crush her.
他警告过她 说他会毁掉她
I was afraid he would.
我很担心他会那么做
I'm saying don't cut off a line of inquiry with a suspect.
我说了不要打断我对嫌犯的质询
Surely you don't think that perfectly normal young man
你不会觉得一个正常的年轻人会因为生气
shot his sister in a medieval rage?
而对自己的妹妹开枪吧
I don't. Well, hello.
我没有 那好吧
Tick tock. Time's winged chariot and all.
时间不多了
Even with a deadline, to investigate is to be thorough.
即使有时限 也得彻底调查
To plod.
刨根问底
Certainly not to cut corners.
不能走近道
Even when you see a dead end? Okay.
即使那是死胡同吗 好吧
Your instincts may be more finely-tuned than mine,
你的直觉可能比我的要厉害
but for me, working a case means being methodical
但对我来说 办案子需要有条不紊
and presuming as little as possible.
并且少推测
So you have no presumptions about the man
你对一个让我们等了二十分钟的人
that's kept us waiting for 20 minutes?
没有任何推测吗
No, this guy's a total dick.
没有 这家伙就是个混♥蛋♥
Who's apparently a fan of the Jetson's school of architecture.
很明显是杰特森建筑学院的粉丝
Brett Maxton. Sorry for the delay,
布雷特·马克斯顿 抱歉让你们久等了
but it gave you a chance to admire our vision here.
但这给了你们时间欣赏我们的新地♥产♥
Kind of takes the breath away.
很震撼人心对吧
I bet the rents will, too.
我猜房♥租也会震撼人心的
These are all condos,
这些都是要卖♥♥出的公♥寓♥
but we'll have rentals
但我们二♥期♥计划里
in phase two.
有出租♥房♥♥
I know some people fear change,
我知道有些人害怕改变
but we're bringing jobs, revenue, improved infrastructure
但我们会给一个急需更新换代的区域
and new schools to an area
带来工作 收益
that was crying out to be re-branded.
优质的基础设施以及新学校
You play squash? Since I could walk.
你玩墙网球吗 从小就玩
But how's Rameen? I was hoping you guys
雷敏怎么样了 我希望
brought me some good news.
你们有好消息
She's still critical.
她还没过危险期
Damn shame.
深表遗憾
She's my kind of gal.
我其实挺喜欢她的
I sent my orthopod to take a look at her.
我还让我的医生去帮她检查了一下
Rameen deserves the best.
雷敏值得最好的治疗
We heard you threatened to crush her.
我们听说你威胁要毁了她
Sure did. She hit me,
没错 她攻击了我
I hit back. It's how I do business.
我反击了回去 我做生意就是这样的
And how would you do that? Hit her back?
你打算怎么反击呢 威胁她吗
It was a bluff. I ended up shelling out two mill
只是吓唬她而已 最后我拿两个工厂的钱交换
to move her center to a new location.
把她的青少年中心迁到新址
Cash for her cause,
这样她的事业有了资金
tax write-off for me. Win-win.
也给我省了一大笔税 双赢局面
We'll be in touch.
随时保持联♥系♥
Oh, uh, what's the re-brand?
对了 新区域叫什么
What are you calling the new neighborhood?
你给这片区起了什么名字
Listoria.
里斯托里亚
For Land Intersecting Astoria.
取自大♥陆♥交汇处的阿斯托里亚
Sort of like the foodborne bacteria
听起来有点像使人呕吐的
that causes projectile vomiting?
食源性致病菌
Yeah.
是的
Thanks, guys. Dig up whatever you can
谢谢了 各位 要尽可能多地查出
about Maxton's contract with the youth center.
有关马克斯顿与青少年中心之间的合同
That sleaze can't be taken at face value.
不能听那人♥渣♥的一面之词
And Q&A with that guy's a waste of time.
和他的问谈简直是浪费时间
What is that?
这是什么
Detective Needham.
尼达姆警探
You stole that?
这是你偷的吗
I liberated it from the demolition heap.
我只不过是把它从垃圾堆里解救了出来
Stan's bodega.
斯坦家的酒店
Charlie and I didn't work the 119 together,
查理和我没有一起巡逻过
but I met him there, on my first day, at Stan's.
但我们在那家酒店相遇了 我上班的第一天
He was on his way out. I was nervous.
他当时正往外走 我很紧张
He told me I'd be fine.
他告诉我会没事的
"Just remember," He said, "Cops don't change the world."
"记住了"他说"警♥察♥改变不了世界"
Sounds like Charlie thought you might need
听起来好像查理认为你需要内省一下
to check your idealism.
自己的理想主义
Idealism being...
理想主义是...
Charlie was right. We don't change the world,
查理说得对 我们改变不了世界
it's changed by angry online trolls
改变世界的是那些无脑喷子
and guys like Brett Maxton.
还有像布雷特·马克斯顿这样的人
...idealism being the prelude to cynicism.
理想主义是犬儒主义的前兆
I'm not cynical. I'm... Good, I caught you.
我没有犬儒主义 我... 很好 找到你们了
Our brass catcher's ballistics report is out.
嫌犯的弹道报告出来了
How did you find us?
你是怎么找到我们的
I thought Brett Maxton might be your next stop.
我想你们下一站会去找布雷特·马克斯顿
Go on.
继续
Well, they can only rely on the X-ray
在子弹取出来之前
of the victim's spine until they get the bullet out,
只能借助受害人脊椎的X光片来分♥析♥
but it's consistent with a .22 cal. And the entry wound?
但可以肯定是点二二口径的 那伤口呢
From above, downward, high angle. Burns? Stippling?
自上而下 高角度 有烧伤或火♥药♥痕迹吗
So shot from a distance, probably a rifle.
所以是远距离开枪 可能是支步♥枪♥
And only one shot? Yeah.
只有一枪吗 是的
And under cover of darkness.
天色那么黑
We're looking for a marksman.
我们要找的是个神枪手
There. Fourth floor,
看那边 四楼
front apartment window.
公♥寓♥的窗户
Whoever lives there had the perfect shot.
住在那的人有完美射击角度
Come on.
走吧
131. Ana Kalinski is the landlady,
131号♥ 这的房♥东是阿娜·卡林斯基
or used to be.
或者说曾经是
Wait till you meet her...
等你见都她之后再...
Please come in, Detective, um...
快请进 警探...
Needham. Don't you remember me?
是尼达姆警探 你不记得我了吗
I do. I was asking about, uh...
我记得 我是在问这位...
Oh, I'm Dylan Reinhart. Detective Needham's boss.
我是迪伦·莱因哈特 尼达姆警探的上司
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表