剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
That's why I have friends.
所以我才有朋友
How did you get these?
你是怎么搞到这些的
杰克/骑士
约翰·康登
These court documents are privileged.
这些法庭文件是需要权限的
Yeah, so is my friend, who just sent over these.
我朋友有权限 他找到了这些
I'm finally starting to realize why you're so intriguing.
我终于开始意识到你为何如此迷人了
You're not just some boring old professor.
你不是什么无聊的老教授
You're... FBI?
你是 联邦调查局的
CIA?
中情局的
Door number two.
是中情局
Case officer?
是特工
And paramilitary.
也是准军事部队的
Whoa! You're a tough guy.
你是个厉害角色
Was a tough guy.
曾是个厉害角色
Retired? In '14.
你退休了 2014年退的
Why?
为什么
I had other responsibilities.
我有别的责任
Dino Moretti, arrested age 16 for selling dope.
迪诺·莫雷蒂 十六岁因贩卖♥♥兴♥奋♥剂♥被捕
The day before his trial, the charges were expunged
他庭审的前一天 指控被消除
and the record sealed.
记录被封存
All arrested, none convicted.
都被捕过 都没有被判罪
And not because they were necessarily innocent.
也不是因为他们都是无辜的
Condon and the Smiths' cases involved technicalities
康登和史密斯的案子都含有技术性问题
or loopholes their lawyers exploited.
或是他们的律师钻了空子
So, the law said the victims were not guilty,
所以 法律说他们是无罪的
but the Dealer thinks differently.
但"庄家"不这么想
Or he knows differently.
或者是他知道他们有罪
Judge Brooks. Yeah.
布鲁克斯法官 是的
Check and see if Brooks presided over those other cases.
看看那些案子是否都是布鲁克斯法官办的
Mr. Smith, Brooks.
史密斯先生 布鲁克斯
Mrs. Smith...
史密斯夫人
Brooks.
布鲁克斯
Dino Moretti.
迪诺·莫雷蒂
Judge Gerald Brooks.
杰拉尔德·布鲁克斯法官
Maybe the judge knows more than he's telling us.
或许法官知道的比他告诉我们的要多
Needless to say, I'm distressed to learn that I'm the link.
不用说 知道我是其中的联♥系♥让我很痛心
But I would not change even one of my rulings.
但我不会改变我的任何一个判决
The law can't protect the innocent
法律要想保护无辜者
without sometimes helping the guilty.
有时就得帮助那些有罪之人
So you believe all the victims were guilty
所以你相信这些受害者是有罪的
even though you made trial decisions
即使你做出的判决
that helped them go free.
让他们被无罪释放
I make trial decisions based on the law,
我是依据法律做出判决的
not what my gut tells me.
而非我的直觉
Nothing I do on the bench is personal.
我坐在那个位置上做出的都不是个人决定
Uh, someone out there disagrees with you.
有人不同意你的观点
And he or she is taking it personally.
他或是她 决定把这当成自己的事
Then I hope for all our sakes that you catch him...
那为了大家好 我希望你们能迅速
expeditiously.
抓住他
Does the queen of hearts ring any bells regarding a past case?
红心皇后这牌会让你想起过去的案子吗
I once had a man who thought he was the prince of Wales.
曾有个案子 那家伙觉得自己是威尔士王子
Otherwise I have not had any royalty before me.
除此之外 我想不起别的皇室了
I will give it thought.
我要是你 就去查查这个人
Elliot? Queen of hearts.
艾略特 红心皇后
Anyone come to mind? No, sir.
有想到什么人吗 没有 先生
But I can ask Dan to print up summaries of all your cases.
但我会让丹打出所有您审过案件的总结
Much appreciated.
非常感谢
Be prepared. This might take a while.
准备好 可能会要一会
So, who's the queen of hearts?
那么 谁是红心皇后呢
The writer of a romance novel?
写浪漫小说的作家
Prostitute? Drag queen?
妓♥女♥ 变装皇后
Any chance it's you?
有没有可能是你
First of all, why would my saying "Drag queen"
首先 为什么我说"变装皇后"
lead you to me?
会让你想到了我
And second, I don't get treated like a queen,
第二 我可没享受到皇后的待遇
and my colleagues don't think I have a heart, so no.
我的同事都不觉得我有心 所以不是我
If you don't get treated like a queen,
如果你不享受皇后的待遇
then why are you with Gary?
那你为什么和盖瑞在一起
Yeah, you're right. None of my business.
你是对的 和我无关
I'm sure he's a wonderful guy.
我相信他是个很棒的家伙
One question, though.
但有一个问题
Will Gary mind that you're out to such a fancy meal
盖瑞会介意你和另一个男人
with another man?
一起吃饭吗
Is Gary bigger than me?
盖瑞比我个头大吗
That's two questions.
那是两个问题
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you.
抱歉 我无意让你伤心
Did you guys have a fight or something?
你们是吵架了吗
Gary's not my boyfriend.
盖瑞不是我男朋友
He's my dog, and I have to put him down.
它是我的狗 我要送它去安乐死了
I know it's stupid and crazy
我知道这很傻很疯狂
for me to be sitting here, crying about this
我坐在这 哭着说这事
given what we're dealing with at work.
再想想我们工作上的事
No, no, no, no. I've had dogs.
不 不 不 我也养过狗
When they die, it's heartbreaking.
它们去世的时候 太让人心痛了
Charlie and I rescued him.
查理和我救了它
My old partner and my fiancé.
我的老搭档 也是我未婚夫
He was shot and killed in the line of duty a year ago.
他在去年的一次行动中 中枪殉职了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Gary's all I have left of him, and...
盖瑞是我仅有的关于他的回忆了
I don't want him to disappear.
我不希望它离开
It's not fair.
这不公平
It's...
就...
it's like every day my heart is growing colder.
就好像每一天 我都更心灰意冷
I don't mean to unload on you.
我并不是想发泄在你身上
No, no. It's... it's okay.
不 不 没关系的
Heart. You're mourning.
心 你很悲痛
Just give it time. No.
你只是需要时间 不
There's a doctor Brooks had in his court,
布鲁克斯曾审过一个医生
a famous cardiologist.
有名的心脏病专家
Charged with vehicular manslaughter
被控杀人罪
and found not guilty.
最后无罪释放
Brooks disallowed the testimony
布鲁克斯驳回了检方
of the key witness for the prosecution
一名重要目击证人的证词
due to some absurd precedent
因为辩方提到的一些
brought by the defense. She's got to be our queen of hearts.
莫名的先例 她肯定就是红心皇后了
Get someone over to the home of Dr. Caitlyn Glenroy.
派人去凯特琳·格伦罗伊医生家
8 East 72nd Street. Now.
东八街和七十二街街口 快点
Victim's deceased.
受害者已死
He must have shocked her with the paddles. It's pretty bad.
他肯定是将她电击致死 挺糟糕的
We must have just missed him.
我们肯定错过他了
Which playing card did he leave?
这次他留下了哪张牌
Uh, there isn't one.
没有牌
I thought you said she was dead.
我以为你说他死了
She looked dead. I didn't want to touch her.
她看起来死了 我不想碰她
No, she's still warm. No pulse.
不 她身上还有温度 没有心跳
The shock from the defib must have knocked her out,
除纤颤器的把她电晕过去了
but it didn't kill her.
但没有杀死她
Not yet. Tom, the paramedics. Now.
还没有 汤姆 去叫医护人员 快点
You think the Dealer screwed up?
你觉得是"庄家"搞糟了吗
No, he thought she was dead.
不 他以为她死了
He had no idea we'd get here this fast.
他没想到我们会这么快赶到
But why no card?
但为什么没有牌
Is he done?
他是结束杀戮了吗
Has his plan changed?
他是计划有变吗
Brooks' clerks check out. No priors.
布鲁克斯的书♥记♥员查过了 没有这样的事
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Joker. The court jester.
小丑 宫廷小丑
He's after Judge Brooks. Come on.
他要杀的是布鲁克斯法官 我们走
Everything all right? Judge hasn't left the premises.
一切都还好吧 法官没离开过房♥子
Is anyone in there?
有人在里面吗
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表