剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Do we have a photo I.D. of her?
我们有她的照片吗
No, but we're trying to get a photo from Russell,
没有 但我们试着从罗素那拿照片
and we have a few unis canvassing her neighborhood.
还派了一些警员询问她的邻居
Somebody always knows something.
总会有人知道点什么的
Find her. We need to know what she knows.
找到她 我们得知道她知道什么
We also need to know what you know.
我们也得知道你知道些什么
Excuse me?
你说什么
You and Abby were friends.
你和艾比是好朋友
She had a dynamic reputation, but in the last year,
公众对她的评价褒贬不一 但在去年
she decides to move a beloved New York sports franchise,
她决定移走一个倍受欢迎的纽约球队
she causes a scene and bolts out of her own party,
她大闹了一番后 匆匆离开了派对
her housekeeper disappears.
她的管家也消失了
Is that typical of the person you knew?
这像你认识的那个艾比吗
No, until you consider all the stress she'd been under.
不像 但你得考虑她所承受的压力
How well did you know Abby?
你有多了解艾比
Are you interrogating Lieutenant Gooden?
你是在审问古登警督吗
It's fine.
没关系
If it leads to somewhere, I'm happy to talk.
只要能帮到忙 我一定知无不言
We were tight as kids.
我们小时候很亲密
We didn't get together a lot these last few years,
不过最近几年联♥系♥得比较少
but when we did, we just clicked.
但见面时 不会觉得生疏
Like no time had passed.
就像我们没分开过一样
What happened those past few years?
过去几年发生了什么
She'd been busier.
她更忙了
Stressed, a little less focused.
压力很大 注意力没那么集中了
She didn't return my e-mails as much.
也很少回我的邮件
And I guess she was a little more guarded,
我觉得 她的防范意识更重了
but again, the press was hounding her 24-7.
但是 媒体那边一直都紧咬着她不放
I'm sure I'd be the same way.
换成我 我也会那样
What way was that?
会怎么样
Different.
变得不一样
Can you make a statement?
你能做个声明吗
Abby, have you come to an agreement?
艾比 你们讨论出结果了吗
After several rounds of challenging negotiations,
在几番激烈的讨论之后
our games will continue to be aired on the Hudsons Network
我们的比赛会继续通过哈德逊网直播
without an added cost to subscribers.
不会收取订阅者额外的费用
This is a great way to start the season.
这是一个赛季好的开始
Go, Hudsons. That was three years ago,
冲吧 哈德逊队 那是三年前了
around the time that Jasmine says
贾思敏说就是从那时候起
they started hanging out less frequently.
她们聚的时间越来越少了
Confident, commanding.
信心满满 气势十足
Nothing stands out.
没什么异样
Try something more recent.
看看最近的
Uh, two years ago, after they won the second round.
这是两年前 他们赢了第二轮之后
Yes, this is a big win, but we still have two rounds to go.
拿下这一场的确振奋人心 但我们还有两轮
We won, Abby!
我们赢了 艾比
Have some champagne!
来点香槟
Can somebody get me a towel?
有没有人能帮我拿一下毛巾
She's on edge, agitated.
她很焦虑 感觉快要爆发了
Seems odd after a playoff win.
这不像是赢了比赛的样子
One month ago, owner's conference.
一个月前 在新闻发布会上
Fans are guaranteed to see their team play.
保证粉丝们能看到他们喜欢的球队比赛
They are not, howev... uh...
他们不会 但是...
She's a shadow of herself.
她已经不如从前了
Withdrawn, camera-shy.
不自信 在镜头面前躲闪
Different. But we cannot promise
她不一样了 但我们不能保证
that certain players will play.
哪些选手会上场
That is at the dissection...
这是在总教练
the discretion of the head coach.
慎重考虑后的结果
Did you see that hand tremor?
你注意到她的手在颤了吗
Easily agitated.
很容易焦虑
Physical tremors.
生理性震颤
Difficulty speaking. Do you think it's possible
说话有困难 你觉得有没有可能
Abby was ill and didn't tell anyone?
艾比生病了 但她没有告诉任何人
Not even her husband?
连她的丈夫也没告诉
I'll request her medical records.
我去查查她的病历
in the meantime,
同时
any other theories?
你还有什么理论吗
You're asking me for more theories?
你想知道我还有没有别的理论
You're normally begging me to keep them to myself.
通常来说 你一点也不想听我的理论
Maybe I gave your theories short shrift.
或许我之前没重视你的理论
Tell me, what else could cause Abby's behavior,
告诉我 除了疾病 还有什么可能
apart from illness?
导致艾比的行为
Well, sustained stress
长久的压力
can lead to hormonal and physiologic...
可能会导致生理和精神上的问题...
Very clever.
你真厉害
What? You're stalling.
怎么了 你在拖延时间
You think, if you get caught up at work,
你认为 如果你一直忙于工作
you can use it as an excuse not to go on your date.
就能以此为借口 不去赴约会
Frankly, I am insulted that you think I would fall for that.
事实上 你觉得我会上当的想法简直是在羞辱我
I'm not stalling. It's just a date.
我没在拖时间 那只是个约会而已
I can do it anytime.
我随时都可以去约会
And we need to get Abby's medical records tonight.
但我们今晚必须拿到艾比的病历
Not to mention, we still haven't found that housekeeper.
再说了 我们还没有找到那个女管家
We'll put in the request. And we got unis
我们会提交病例申请的 我们已经让警员
canvassing the housekeeper's neighborhood in Queens.
在皇后区询问了管家的邻居了
It's about time you got back in the game, Needham.
是时候去谈个恋爱了 尼达姆
Take it easy on him.
别对他太严苛
And maybe use some of that stuff
或许你该涂点口红
that makes your lips look fat.
让你的嘴唇更丰满些
Oh, yeah, 'cause I really want to look
是啊 因为我还真想变成
like your favorite blow-up doll.
你最喜爱的充气娃娃呢
If he tries to kiss you good night,
如果他想跟你吻别的话
maybe don't knee him in the groin.
至少别踢他下♥体♥
Nothing from you, Doc?
你不想说点什么吗 博士
Just be yourself.
做你自己就好
Only less uptight.
不过别太紧绷了
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll do my best.
我会尽力的
But the rapids in Costa Rica were my favorite.
但我最喜欢的是哥斯达黎加的激流
You ever been white-water rafting?
你有过白水漂流的经验吗
No. Sounds fun, though.
没有 不过听上去挺有意思
Well, what'd you do for your last vacation?
好吧 那你上个假期都做了什么
Uh, it's been a while since I've had a vacation.
据我上次休假已经有段时间了
I work a lot. Okay.
我的工作很忙 好吧
So, what do you do for fun?
你平时的娱乐活动是什么
For fun? I'm... not sure.
娱乐活动 我不太确定
Um, work. I'm sorry.
工作吧 抱歉
My, um, dating small talk muscle is a bit rusty.
我不太擅长约会的闲聊
It's okay.
没关系
There's no pressure.
放轻松点
And that wasn't small talk.
而且那也不是闲聊
Kidding.
开个玩笑
Our signature roll, on the house.
我们的招牌寿司 免费提供
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
You don't eat sushi?
你不吃寿司吗
Are... are you vegan? I should've asked.
你是素食主义者吗 我应该先问问你的
No, I love sushi. I... It's, uh...
不 我喜欢吃寿司 只是...
Well, I used to. Um...
我以前喜欢吃
There's a story behind that.
这背后有故事吧
No, just, uh...
没什么
It's something that happened at work.
只不过是在工作上发生的事情
Never mind. Um...
别在意
I would love to hear about your job.
我很想听听你工作上的事情
What happened?
怎么了
Take it to the hole!
快把球投进去
What is a Brahms-loving guy like you
为什么一个像你这样喜欢
doing in a "Misplaced aggression" joint like this?
勃拉姆斯的人会靠这种事来发泄情绪呢
More work?
还是工作吗
No. Well, yes.
没有 好吧 是的
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表