剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
It wasn't as bad as you think. I... I...
没你想的那么糟 我 我...
I grossed him out. I humiliated myself.
我让他反感了 我丢脸了
You feel bad because you care what he thinks.
你心里不舒服 是因为你在乎他的想法
Right? And you went out because
对吗 你去那里是因为
deep down, you care about having another relationship.
在内心深处 你想要发展另一段感情
And you acted the way you did at the restaurant because...
而你在餐厅做出那种举动 是因为...
I care about making a fool of myself?
我想要让自己出丑
Oh, maybe.
可能吧
The point is... you care.
重点是 你在乎
And that means you're ready.
那就意味着 你准备好了
To try at least.
至少去试一把
Maybe.
或许吧
There are a lot of Russells out there.
世界上有很多像罗素那样的男人
And there are a lot of Andy, too.
但也有很多像安迪这样的
And do you think I would let you get involved with a man
你认为我会在全方位分♥析♥一个男人前
before I had analyzed every single aspect of his behavior?
就让你去跟他约会吗
Oh, if that's supposed to make me feel better...
如果那是为了让我好受点...
I am right about Hot Mechanic. I am.
我没有看错那个性感的技工 相信我
Just... so just... just call him.
你只用 打给他
Apologize. Ask for a second chance.
道歉 请求他再给你个机会
Leave it alone.
算了吧
Lizzie, your whole life
丽兹 你的人生
can't just be about work. You're wasting your energy.
不能只有工作 你在白费力气
Why? Because you're a workaholic?
为什么 因为你是个工作狂吗
Nope. Because I already called him and apologized.
不 因为我已经打给他 并道歉了
Wh... What? You did?
什 什么 你打了
The kicker... he thought it was sexy that I, um...
意外的是 他认为我对工作
I'm passionate about my work, and he just felt really bad
抱有热情这一点很性感 他只是因为
that he was keeping me from my job.
妨碍了我工作而感觉不好受
No. We're going out tonight.
不会吧 我们今晚有约
What?
什么
Elizabeth Needham.
伊丽莎白·尼达姆
Good for you.
我真为你高兴
Not so uptight.
别太紧张
Not at all.
我可不紧张
This time, though, just, you know,
但这次 你懂的
keep the crime scene photos to yourself.
把犯罪现场的照片收好
It worked the first time.
第一次它起作用了
Everything works the first time.
一切东西第一次都会起作用
Ooh, that's good.
说得好
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表