剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
...so very proud to accept this award.
非常荣幸地接受这个奖项
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Oh, this is a surprise.
这可真是个惊喜
You got a minute? Come on in.
你有时间吗 进来吧
Hey, Andy.
嘿 安迪
Hey, Lizzie.
嘿 丽兹
Be right back.
我马上回来
I wanted to say thank you.
我想跟你说声谢谢
It's hard for me to ask for help.
对我来说 向别人求助是件很难的事
I don't know if it's because I feel I never need it
我不知道是因为我觉得我不需要帮助
or I don't deserve it, but...
或是我不配得到帮助 但是
I have always done things on my own.
一直以来 我做什么事都是靠自己
Until I met Charlie.
直到我遇到查理
He made me realize...
他让我明白
and believe me, it wasn't easy for either of us...
相信我 这对我们来说都不容易...
that asking for help isn't a sign of weakness;
向别人求助并不是示弱的表现
it's a sign of strength.
那是力量的体现
Well, I didn't ask, but I needed help this week
我没有向你求助 但我这周
in a big way, and you gave it to me.
非常需要帮助 然后你帮了我
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you for...
谢谢你
being my super special, not so secret friend.
当我超级重要 但并不神秘的朋友
You know, sorrow in life
你知道 生活中的悲伤
just creates more space for joy.
是为了给愉悦腾出更多的空间
And you, Lizzie Needham, have just created
而你 丽兹·尼达姆 刚为你生活中的
a lot of space for joy in your life.
愉悦腾出了很大一块地方
And I can't wait to see you embrace it
我等不及看你享受快乐
and to move on to the next chapter of your life.
走出悲伤 并进入你人生的新篇章了
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表