剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
I wouldn't miss something like this.
我不会漏掉这样的事的
Oh, Russell and Abby worked very hard
因为不同的原因 罗素和艾比
to keep it a secret... for very different reasons.
很努力地保守着这个秘密
I kept telling her that she had the perfect husband.
我总说 她有一个完美丈夫
No wonder she couldn't tell me.
难怪她不告诉我
Her recent behavior makes more sense now.
她最近的行为就更说得通了
Years of abuse, feeling like a prisoner.
多年的虐待 宛如一个囚犯
It's probably why she thought about moving her team.
这可能是她想要转移团队的原因
She was subconsciously trying to escape from her own life.
她在潜意识里试图逃离自己的生活
Same reason she called her childhood number.
所以她才会打自己儿时家里的电♥话♥
She was safe back then.
那时候她感觉很安全
Just dialing it gave her a moment of comfort.
只是拨♥打♥那个电♥话♥ 就能给她一瞬的舒适
I also found a bunch of texts
我还发现一堆
between Abby and her housekeeper.
艾比和她的管家之间的短♥信♥
The number's not in service anymore, but it seems
虽然这个号♥码现在是空号♥ 但似乎
like they really cared for each other.
她们真的很在乎彼此
Then why stage a break-in,
那为什么要假装入室盗窃
steal from her and then disappear?
偷她的东西 然后又消失呢
Why make a house look disheveled?
为什么要让房♥子看起来混乱不堪
Unless it was already disheveled.
除非它本身就混乱不堪了
Unless you're trying to cover it up.
除非是有人试图要掩盖它
Maybe she didn't.
或许她没有
Maybe there was no break-in at all.
或许根本就没有入室盗窃
Maybe Russell attacked Abby
可能在他们出门上班前
before they left for work that day.
罗素打了艾比
And the housekeeper called the cops,
然后管家报了警
hoping they'd put it together and help Abby.
希望他们能发现真♥相♥ 然后帮助艾比
She double-crossed Russell by calling the cops,
她骗了罗素 打电♥话♥报了警
which is why she knew she could never come back.
所以她知道 她不能再回来工作了
But what I don't understand is what made Abby run
但我不明白是 是什么让艾比逃离了
from her own party.
自己的派对
You said you and Russell were the last people
你说你和罗素是在她离开前
to see her before she left.
最后见她的人
Did he do or say anything before you left Abby alone?
在你离开艾比前 他有说什么或做什么吗
Yeah, I heard part of their conversation
有 在我把手镯还给艾比时
when I returned Abby's bracelet, but it was benign.
我听到一点他们的对话 但那时气氛很温和
What exactly do you remember?
具体谈话内容是什么
She apologized for lashing out.
她在为过激反应道歉
He said it was embarrassing for him
他说这让他感到难堪了
and that they'd deal with it at home.
他们回家再解决这事
That's it.
就是这个
That's why she ran.
这就是她跑的原因
That's no normal husband-wife conversation.
那不是正常的夫妻对话
"Deal with it at home"?
"回家再解决"
He was warning her.
他在警告她
But if he attacked her so many times before,
但如果他之前打了她那么多次
then why run that day?
为什么要在那天跑呢
How often does a domestic abuse victim
有多少家暴受害者
get a two-hour warning before her next attack?
会在被打前两小时受到警告
Abby knew what was coming, and she couldn't face it.
艾比知道会发生什么 而她无法面对
We gotta get this son of a bitch.
我们一定得抓到这个混♥蛋♥
I can't wait for the unis to finish their canvassing.
我等不及警员结束他们的调查了
We have to find that housekeeper now.
我们必须现在就找到那个管家
Tell me where Sofia is.
告诉我索菲亚在哪
This feels a lot like blackmail.
这感觉更像是在威胁
Your word, not mine.
是你说的 不是我
You're threatening to arrest me
如果我不给你信息的话
if I don't give you information.
你就威胁要逮捕我
We have video of you following Abby.
我们有你跟踪艾比的录像
She was driving recklessly to get away from you.
她为了摆脱你 不顾一切地开车
Criminally negligent homicide is a felony.
过失杀人是重罪
Look, you're reaching.
看 这是你的猜想
I was nowhere near her when she crashed.
她出车祸时 我根本不在那附近
No jury will ever convict me for that.
陪审团决不会判我有罪的
Maybe, but do you really want to spend
或许吧 但你真的想耗一年时间
a year in court fighting the charges?
在法庭上面对指控吗
You were Russell's fixer.
你是罗素的清道夫
We both know he threatened that housekeeper.
我们都知道他威胁了那个管家
Just tell me where she is.
你只用告诉我她在哪
Okay, I will tell you where she is.
好吧 我会告诉你她在哪
But one day, I may need some help from you.
但有一天 我可能会需要你的帮忙
Okay, Don Corleone.
可以 教父先生
I know Sofia is here.
我知道索菲亚在这
Please, I need to speak with her.
拜托 我需要和她谈谈
And I've already told you no.
我已经说过不行了
We are a sanctuary church.
这里是一个避难教堂
I don't care about her legal status.
我不在乎她是否有合法身份
I'm homicide, not ICE.
我是重案组的 不是移♥民♥局的
I'm sorry, Detective. It's too risky.
抱歉 警探 这太冒险了
Risky?
冒险
Sofia is hiding out here
索菲亚躲在这
because a man threatened to have her deported.
是因为有个男人威胁要把她驱逐出境
I'm here because I want to arrest that man.
我在这 是因为我想逮捕那个男人
The housekeeper confirmed it wasn't the first time
管家证实了这不是她第一次
she saw the Wrights' house turned upside down.
看见赖特的房♥子被搞得乱七八糟
She called hoping the cops would show up
她打电♥话♥希望警♥察♥来
and figure out Russell was hurting Abby.
并发现罗素在伤害艾比
Just as you suspected. Gets better.
就和你怀疑的一样 比那更好
She actually recorded Russell yelling at Abby,
她有罗素吼艾比的录音
but she was too afraid to use it against him till now.
但她太害怕了 所以到现在才敢拿出来指控他
Hi. Good news?
有好消息吗
As a matter of fact, we do.
事实上 有
You're under arrest for the murder of Abby Wright.
你因谋杀艾比·赖特被逮捕了
Is that a joke?
这是在开玩笑吗
Who is accusing me of murder?
谁指控我谋杀了
Abby.
艾比
Or at least her body is accusing you.
或者说是她的尸体在指控你
You people are ridiculous.
你们真是荒谬
Her autopsy showed that she was being choked
她的尸检显示她曾被
over a long period of time.
长♥期♥锁喉
Which was slowly destroying her brain.
这缓慢地造成了她的大脑损伤
That's what caused her to drive off that bridge.
那导致了她把车开下桥
Don't you touch me.
你别碰我
I... I was nothing but good to her.
我对她从来没有不好过
She... she's the one that acted out all the time.
她 她才是那个虚伪的人
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
This is slander. My lawyer will sue you for everything you got.
这是诽谤 我的律师会告到你身无分文的
Anything you say can and will be held against you
你说的任何话都会作为
in a court... You think you can do this to me?
呈堂证供... 你认为你能这么对我吗
Or what? You gonna hit me?
不然呢 你要打我吗
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打断你们
Sorry?
抱歉
Thank God you're here.
幸亏你来了
Take all the time you need.
你们随便聊
I'm gonna get some water.
我要去喝点水
Let me call a doctor.
还要去找个医生
Thanks.
谢谢
Why are you hitting Sergeant Harris?
你为什么要打哈里斯警官
He's the only one who'll get in here with me.
他是唯一愿意跟我练的人
Brave and stupid. Did hell freeze over?
勇敢又愚蠢 太阳打西边出来了吗
You're wearing a sports jersey. Who's Wilson?
你穿了一件球衣 威尔逊是谁
Andy. That's his last name.
安迪 那是他的姓
He gave it to me.
他给我的这件衣服
It's nice to be part of a team.
成为一个队伍的一份子感觉很好
Oh, I'm so glad you're finally focusing
我真高兴你终于专注于
on your own love life instead of interfering with mine.
你自己的爱情生活 而不是干扰我的了
I'd love to get you on the mat
在你逼我去那个约会后
after pressuring me to go on that date.
我真的很想揍你一顿
Oh, come on. That poor guy.
得了吧 那个可怜人
You weren't there.
你又不在那里
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表