剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
It was a power thing.
这是对力量的追求
And, uh, what about your assault charges?
那你的袭击罪是怎么回事
Yeah.
是啊
Uh, that was a chef I worked under coming up.
我之前在一个主厨手下干活 是他搞的鬼
He didn't want a woman in his kitchen.
他不想让女人在他的厨房♥里工作
I took his abuse until I didn't.
我一直忍♥到不能再忍♥
It was a mistake to hit him,
我不该打他的
but I did my community service,
但我完成了社区服务
and I completed my anger management therapy.
完成了愤怒控制治疗
Also, I'm sober now. That really helped.
我还戒了酒 那很有用
Didn't seem to help much
你输掉比赛后的反应
back there when you lost your competition.
让人觉得治疗不是很有用啊
You should have seen the old me.
你该看看以前的我
You'd have that girl in cuffs.
那姑娘会进监狱的
If I'm free to go,
我能走了吗
this steak needs to be sliced,
我得在午饭前 将牛排
seared and curled onto butter lettuce
切好烘干卷起来 放在牛油生菜上
with mango confit by lunchtime.
再配上芒果焖肉
You're free to go. Please don't leave town.
你可以走了 但是请不要离开城市
Her history is troubling, and her alibi is weak.
她的前科不怎么好 不在场证明也很弱
"Sleeping in alone."
"自己在家睡觉"
I could take her in on reckless endangerment
就凭她刚才甩的那一刀 我就能以
just for that knife throw.
鲁莽致险罪逮捕她了
People change. Yeah.
人是会变的 是啊
You should try it someday. I've changed myself.
你该尝试一下 我就改变了自己
Oh. You mean you used to be a more pompous know-it-all?
你是说 你以前更自大还觉得自己无所不知吗
Haley's temper flair could be consistent
海莉的脾气问题可能与
with a borderline personality.
边缘化性格相符
But she's steady now, and I couldn't goad her.
但她现在稳定了 我刺♥激♥不了她
For a fuller profile,
为了更全面地分♥析♥
I'd need to spend more time with her.
我需要跟她多相处一段时间
Maybe check out that mango confit.
顺便看看她的芒果焖肉
I'll take it from here and be in touch. Thank you.
接下来我自己干吧 保持联♥系♥ 谢谢你
Hello, Julian.
你好 朱利安
Who is it today?
今天是谁
MI6? Mossad? GDSE?
军情六处 以色列情报局 能源业发展办公室
CIA.
是中情局
I didn't know you were still doing
我不知道你还在帮
surveillance work for the CIA.
中情局干监控的活啊
Rather like the old days, isn't it?
就像以前一样 是不是
Feeling nostalgic?
怀念吗
Makes me wonder just how many times
这让我忍♥不住想
I have to remind you... I am not a spy anymore.
我跟你说过多少次 我不是间谍了
Right, Professor, author and local hero.
是的 教授 作家以及城市英雄
Do you know of any cartels or international syndicates
你知道什么贩毒集团或者国际帮派
that shave their victims' heads?
喜欢给受害者剃头的吗
Man or woman? Man.
男的还是女的 男的
Doubtful. They prefer to cut deeper.
没有 他们喜欢直接剁脑袋
And how good are your sources in Colombia?
你在哥伦比亚的线人有多靠谱
I have a grieving widow whose background needs to be checked.
我需要查一个悲痛寡妇的背景
The NYPD isn't on it? As you well know,
纽约警方没查吗 你很清楚的
the official records don't always tell the whole story.
官方记录有时候并不完整
Tell me what you need. I'll see what I can find.
告诉我你需要什么 我看看能找到多少
But then I'll owe you one.
那我就欠你一个人情了
Who's keeping score?
我才没数呢
I thought I'd been dismissed.
我以为已经没我什么事了
Have I been un-dismissed so soon?
我这么快就又有事了吗
Or have I inspired you to enroll?
还是说我让你想来上课了
I rushed the lab report.
我让他们快点出结果
The bread is a match.
结果面包是匹配的
Same heirloom wheat as Cecchino's.
和西切诺家的祖传小麦面包是一种
And the metal fragment is from an old Apache arrowhead.
金属碎片来自一根老式阿帕切的箭头
Which means...?
也就是说...
Go on, you can say it.
继续 你可以说出那句话
Your instincts were right.
你的直觉是正确的
So...
那么
the metal fragment is dated back to the 1870s.
金属碎片可以追溯到十九世纪七十年代
Actually, I was hoping for something older.
事实上 我本希望能发现更古老的东西
A medieval artifact would pair neatly
剃头与中世纪的手法相符
with the head shaving, suggesting
暗示了
an obsession with penitence.
对忏悔的极度痴迷
Oh, well, scratch that.
好吧 忽略这点
Maybe our killer's symbolism is more personal than historic.
或许比起历史意义 凶手的手法更是个人原因
Who has a collection of 19th century weapons?
谁收藏十九世纪的武器
Okay, so now you're in my area of expertise.
好了 现在属于我的专业领域了
There is nothing missing from the Met,
大都会博物馆没丢东西
but guess whose family has a vintage weapons collection,
但你猜谁家里有古典武器收藏品
and guess who was a Junior Olympian in archery.
再猜猜谁曾是青年奥林匹克的射箭运动员
I'll give you a hint... they're alive in this century.
给你点提示 是活在本世纪的人
Nora Cecchino. You didn't let me guess.
诺拉·西切诺 你都没给我猜的机会
So Cecchino's wife, co-owner of the restaurant...
所以西切诺的妻子 餐厅的共有人
And dear friend of the victim's widow.
并且是受害者遗孀的密友
Showed up on some CCTV footage near the scene.
出现在案发现场附近的监控录像里
Really?
是吗
Their farm is a few miles north.
他们的农场在北面几英里处
This is a big step forward.
这可是前进了一大步
Not just with the case,
不单单指这个案子
but this almost felt like teamwork.
我们两个也有点团队合作的样子了
Let's go.
出发
Oh, oh, I'm happy for you to join,
我很高兴你能参与进来
but please don't interrupt my interview
但麻烦你不要突然冒出一个问题
with your random questions.
打断我的质询
Okay, maybe just a baby step.
好吧 可能我们的关系只前进了一小步
Here you go. She's a hardy layer.
给你 这可是只强壮的母鸡
Rhode Island red.
罗得岛红鸡
Comparable to Faiyumi.
比得上法尤姆鸡了
I kept a few in Egypt.
我在埃及的时候养过几只
Well, you'll need at least a pair.
你至少得养一对
Hens will die of loneliness.
否则母鸡会死于孤独
Yeah. Oh, I'm sorry.
是啊 抱歉
Hello. Um, you know what, Gwen?
你们好 格温
These are actually not our customers.
其实他们不是我们的顾客
Oh. I'm so sorry about that. Got it?
我很抱歉 好了吗
Trevor's wife Selena and I bonded as soon as we first met.
特雷弗的妻子赛琳娜和我简直是一见如故
And we promised we would never
我们还约定 绝不会让金钱
let money interfere with our friendship.
影响到我们的友谊
But now that Selena is heir to a big fortune,
但现在赛琳娜要继承一大笔财产了
your friendship may pay off.
你们的友谊也会受到好处
Your farm is lovely.
你的农场很不错
That wasn't a question.
这不是个问题
Yes, it's been in Roman's family for generations.
是的 它属于罗曼家族的好几代人了
And I grew up right over there.
我就是在那边长大的
Hi, honey.
亲爱的
Hey, Mom.
妈妈
You and Roman, you were childhood friends?
你和罗曼是青梅竹马吗
When we were eight, we promised
我们八岁的时候 就约定
we'd get married.
以后要结婚
It's both romantic and a little weird.
既浪漫又有点奇怪
But, um, when we did marry,
但是 我们结婚的时候
we were so in love.
确实深爱彼此
My dream of owning our own restaurant,
我梦想有一家我们自己的餐厅
getting the financing, hiring Haley,
筹到资金 雇佣海莉
it all came together like it was meant to be.
一切就像命中注定那样都实现了
Is your marriage over?
你们离婚了吗
You talked about Roman in the past tense.
你谈起罗曼时 用的是过去时
You said you were
你说你们曾经
in love.
深爱过
Um, that's true, yeah.
是的 没错
It's all very amicable.
我们是和平分手的
Everything is with Roman.
所有东西都给了罗曼
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表