剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
being on her third marriage, she's got more experience?
她结过三次婚了 比我更有经验
You've been really swamped, and you're doing great work.
你现在很忙 案子进展很顺利
We are always swamped.
我们不一直都很忙吗
I asked you to help with my wedding.
我准备结婚时 让你帮我策划过婚礼
I know, but you just went on a date.
我知道 可你最近刚刚开始和人约会
You're finally moving on.
你终于走出来了
Finally...
终于...
Okay, I get it.
好 我明白了
Sorry that I've been a drag.
变成了你的负担 真是对不起
Lizzie, you haven't,
丽兹 你没有
but you've had a rough time.
但你之前不好过
It's not even a year yet since...
离那事过去 还不到一年...
You're afraid I'm too fragile?
你担心我会太脆弱
I just didn't want to stir up any more pain for you.
我只是不想再戳你的伤口了
Your wedding should have come first.
本该是你先结婚的
It should have, but it didn't.
本该是 但我没有
Yeah, you're right. I'm... I get it.
你是对的 我 我明白了
I'm sorry that I barged in on you.
抱歉我打断了你们
That dress is gonna be perfect.
婚纱会很完美的
Uh, if you have a beer that costs
如果你们有低于二十美元的啤酒
less than $20, I'll take it.
我就点
Otherwise, tap water is fine.
没有的话 白开水就行
These prices are criminal.
这价格简直就是抢钱
Oh, immoral. I would like a triple shot
对 不道德 给我三杯
of your finest tequila, and could you bring it
你们这最好的龙舌兰
as fast as humanly possible, please?
请以最快的速度端上来
Right away, sir. Thank you.
马上来 先生 谢谢
You know when you, uh, walk into a place
你明白当你走进某个地方
or just see it and you have a physical reaction?
或只是看到这地方 你就会有条件反射吗
Well, um, all this restaurant is to me
这间餐厅对我来说
is a repository of upsetting memories of dinners
全是我和我父亲共进晚餐的
with my dear ol' dad. Come on, Dylan.
痛苦回忆 好了 迪伦
It's just... it's only dinner.
就是顿晚餐而已
You're clearly forgetting
你绝对是忘了
the last meal we had with my dad.
上次我们和我爸吃的那顿饭了
You told him you were leaving the CIA.
那是因为你跟他说你要离开中情局
It's... it's the only thing he ever wanted for you.
待在中情局是他唯一希望你做的事
The only thing he thought that you both had in common.
也是他认为的你和他唯一的共通之处
Of course he wasn't gonna react well to that news.
听到你要辞职 他当然不会有什么好反应
Well, he didn't have to be so... him about it.
那他也不需要反应的 那么像他吧
Tonight's gonna be different.
今晚不会了
There'll be no bad news.
不会有什么坏消息了
There'll be no news at all, and besides,
什么消息也不会有 而且
there is nothing your father can say or do
就算你♥爸♥爸说了什么或是做了什么
that I can't help you handle.
我也能帮你对付过去
There you are. Thank you.
请慢用 谢谢
Except maybe that.
除了这事
Welcome back, sir.
先生 欢迎再次光临
What is Lizzie doing here with him?
为什么丽兹会和他在一起
I invited Lizzie to join us, Dylan.
我邀请了丽兹加入我们 迪伦
I thought it'd be nice to have
我觉得让你两个搭档同时在场
both of your partners together.
会是个好主意
Andrew. Roger.
安德鲁 罗杰
Your father didn't tell you he invited me.
你父亲没告诉你他邀请了我
Nope. He likes to withhold things.
对 他就喜欢隐瞒事情
Heard you gave up law and bought a bar.
听说你脱身法律界 当了酒吧老板
Yes, I did. I, uh...
对 是的 我
I needed a less sleazy work environment.
想要一个不那么乌烟瘴气的工作环境
Lizzie was just telling me what it's like working with you.
丽兹刚还在和我说 同你共事是一种什么体验
Oh, I hope she didn't overuse the word, "Lackluster."
我希望她没有一直在说我"死气沉沉"
You don't have to answer any more
你不必再回答
of my father's questions.
我父亲的任何问题了
My son is a big proponent of secrecy.
我儿子最见不得别人隐瞒事情
It's genetic. Roger,
这是遗传 罗杰
how long are you in town for?
你会在这里待多久
Until we can close the terrorist attack.
待到恐怖袭击事件结案
It's not a terrorist attack.
这不是一起恐怖袭击
Dylan likes to be a contrarian.
迪伦就喜欢唱反调
You mean I like to be right?
你是说我喜欢当正确的一方
Well, hop back on the case and prove it.
那就继续调查这案子 证明你自己是对的
My offer still stands.
我的提议依然有效
We have a case.
我们手上有一个案子了
You know that. Ah, yes.
你知道的 是啊
The Carnage on the Carousel.
旋转木马谋杀案
Don't do this.
别这样
Come back.
回来吧
Really?
真的吗
That's why you're here?
这就是你来这的原因
Yes, this whole terrorist attack
没错 这起恐怖袭击
is a ploy to get me to lure you back.
就是我引诱你回来的策略
It wasn't a terrorist attack.
这不是一起恐怖袭击案
Don't throw your calling away on this nonsense.
别在这破事上瞎费功夫了
Excuse me.
不好意思
There's a fire at the Olmstead Hotel and a body.
奥姆斯特德酒店失火 发现一具尸体
Do you want to go check it out? Yes, I do.
你想去现场吗 迫不及待
Sorry to not eat and run, but we have some nonsense
抱歉我们没吃就得走 我们有些破事
to attend to.
要处理
I'm sorry. See you.
抱歉 回见
There's blood on the back of his head.
脑后有血迹
Maybe the fire was just a cover-up
纵火可能只是想掩盖
for killing this guy.
这场谋杀
They moved the chair and the couch.
他们挪动了椅子和沙发
Why go to the trouble of rearranging the furniture,
为什么要费劲挪动家具
ripping this place apart,
把这里整得稀烂
only to burn it down?
然后放火烧了一切呢
Maybe it's not about the body.
也许和尸体没什么关系
We're homicide cops.
我们是调查凶杀案的警♥察♥
It better be about the body.
这案子最好和尸体有关系
People destroy things because they've projected
人们会毁坏事物 是因为他们把
their self-hatred onto something outside
自我嫌恶的情绪投射到了外界
which has to be annihilated.
所以必须要进行破坏
No other vics?
没有其他受害者了
No one else was found here? No kids?
没再发现其他人了 没有小孩吗
No, just this guy.
没有了 只有这个人
So, why the kid's robe?
那为什么会有儿童浴袍
He destroys a room.
他毁了一间屋子
Destroys a carousel horse.
毁了一台旋转木马
Kid's shoe.
小孩的鞋
Kid's robe.
小孩的浴袍
Why do all this damage if you're just gonna kill someone?
如果只是想杀人 为什么要费力气搞破坏呢
Whoever did this wanted to destroy this place,
无论凶手是谁 他都想要毁掉这个地方
much like someone wanted to destroy
就像有人想要毁掉
that blue carousel horse.
那匹蓝色的旋转木马一样
Victims may have been killed,
受害者也许是被谋杀了
but I don't think that was the intention.
但我不认为这是凶手的本意
I think that horse and this room
我认为这间屋子和那台旋转木马
were the actual targets,
才是真正的目标
and I think these crimes were perpetrated by the same person,
还有 这两起案件是同一人所为
and I think he's only just started.
而且他的计划才刚刚开始
The man who rented out the Olmstead Suite paid with
租奥姆斯特德套间的人用的是
a stolen card. They don't know who the victim was.
一张被盗的信♥用♥卡♥ 他们不知道受害者身份
Judging from the footage we viewed,
从录像来看
the killer must have known his victim
凶手一定认识受害者
and invited him in, but he was careful
并邀请受害者进了屋 但他足够小心
to keep himself hidden from the cameras.
躲过了所有摄像头
Could the vic have been in on it?
有没有可能受害者其实是同谋
Maybe.
有可能
Possible but unlikely.
但可能性很小
What I think is more likely is that
我觉得 更可能是
the killer was interrupted by his visitor,
凶手在破坏过程中 被来访者打断
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表