剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Your bestselling criminal theory book is about playing cards.
你最畅销的犯罪理论书就是关于玩牌的
This killer is using them.
凶手在利用纸牌
My book is not about playing cards.
我的书不是关于玩纸牌的
Gambling was the central motif.
赌博才是最重要的主题
The compulsion for risk versus the need for control,
寻求刺♥激♥的冲动和对控制的需求
two competing ideas which serial killers and psychopaths
两种相抗衡的思想 是连环杀手和精神病患者
share with us all.
与我们共有的
When did my book and this arrive? We got your book
我的书和这个是什么时候寄到的 是在
the day before Dino was killed. So the king of clubs
迪诺被杀的前一天 梅花国王
arrives the day before the kid's killed,
在这个孩子被杀的前一天就寄到了
and the jack of diamonds is left at the kid's feet
方片骑士在这个孩子的脚边
at the scene of the crime?
被留在了犯罪现场
I think you may be right.
我想你也许是对的
I think the killer is trying to talk back to my book.
我认为凶手是想和我的书产生联♥系♥
Or to me.
或者是和我
We're hoping your expertise can help us figure out
我们希望你的专业知识能帮助我们
who the killer is and how your book connects
找到凶手 还有这跟你的书有什么联♥系♥
before anyone else gets hurt, including you.
以免再出现受害者 包括你在内
I'm meeting this afternoon
今天下午我要和
with the victim's father, Aldo Moretti.
受害人的父亲见面 阿尔多·莫雷蒂
Restauranteur? Yes. If you'd like to join me...
餐厅老板吗 是的 如果你想跟我一起...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I have a meeting with my editor about my next book.
我要和编辑开个会 讨论我的下一本书
Right. Those who can't do.
好吧 那你就去开会吧
Professor.
教授
Hey, uh... maybe you can write
下一个受害者被杀时
a book about it while the next victim gets killed.
你可以写一本关于这事的书
Oh, that thing about not hitting the student,
对了 关于不能打学生的事情
that stays between us.
记得保密啊
加入我们吧
纽约警局
You look fat.
你长胖了
Nice to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
And this is flat.
书很平淡
Very theoretical.
都是理论
I am discussing theories.
我就是在讨论理论
And I am falling asleep.
我看着都要睡着了
Where's the pizzazz? Where's the heart?
爆点在哪里 内心感情在哪里
You know, your last book was alive.
你的上一本书写得很生动
You made being a freak cool.
你让人觉得当个怪胎很酷
You could still be the next Malcolm Gladwell.
你还是可以成为下一个马尔科姆·格拉德威尔
But fatter.
胖版的
You used to be a man of action, and...
你以前是个行动派
now I guess you're just... tweed jacket guy.
现在你就是个 穿着花呢外套的人
I mean, come on,
我是说 拜托
you need to take a break from teaching.
你需要脱离一下教学的状态
You need to focus on getting yourself and this book
你要专注于让自己和这本书
into better shape, because I need Dangerous Dylan back.
变得更好 因为我需要你找回危险迪伦
I need Sexy Dylan.
我需要性感迪伦
Look, bring this guy back.
把那个人找回来
The guy who wrote Freaks was hot.
写怪胎的这个人很酷
It's funny you should say that.
还真被你说中了
A cop came to my class today.
今天有个警♥察♥来班上找我
A kid was killed, and, uh, the killer sent my book as a clue.
一个孩子被杀了 凶手将我的书寄到警局作为线索
She wants my help.
她想要我的帮助
That's great news!
多好的消息
Not the "Dead kid" Part... the part where you're
我不是指孩子被杀 而是
gonna do something to help get your mojo back.
你可以趁此机会把你的魔力找回来
My mojo retired to Boca.
我的魔力早就退休了
When you finished that first book...
你完成第一本书时
you had just left your other life.
你刚离开你之前的生活
And I don't think that kind of mojo
我不认为你的魔力
goes away after just three years.
在三年之后就消失了
I think it's still there in you.
我觉得它还在你的体内
And if you lose a little weight, you might find it.
如果你减一点肥 可能就会找到它
You know I made a promise.
你知道我承诺过
I know you signed a two-book deal,
我知道你签了出版两本书的协议
which is technically more binding than a spousal promise.
严格来说 这比婚姻的承诺更有约束力
Try telling Andy that.
你跟安迪说去
Andy doesn't not want you doing what you're born to do.
安迪并不是不想让你做你擅长的事
What kind of life, or book, is that?
那是种怎样的生活 或能写出怎样的书呢
Mr. Moretti,
莫雷蒂先生
was your son dealing?
您的儿子贩毒吗
Dino didn't deal.
迪诺不贩毒
Okay.
好吧
He is... was a bright kid.
他是个... 曾是个聪明的孩子
Straight As.
成绩优秀
And is there anybody that you can think of
你能想到有人对他
who may have held a grudge?
心存不满吗
No. Everyone loved Dino.
没有 大家都很喜欢迪诺
Well, not everyone.
并不是所有人
Mr. Moretti, this is Dr. Reinhart. He's...
莫雷蒂先生 这是莱因哈特博士
...working with me on the case.
他和我一起处理这个案子
Dr. Reinhart, do you think my son was murdered?
莱因哈特博士 你觉得我儿子是被谋杀的吗
Mr. Moretti. We're considering all possibilities
莫雷蒂先生 在毒性检测报告结果
as we await the toxicology report.
出来前 我们必须考虑全面
Mr. Moretti, I don't know if your son knew the killer,
莫雷蒂先生 我不知道您儿子是否认识凶手
but I am certain the killer knew your son.
但我肯定凶手认识您儿子
We're not sure there is a killer,
我们还不确定是否有凶手
or that he knew your son.
或者他是否认识您儿子
Detective Needham and I agree to disagree.
尼达姆警探与我之间有些分歧
Mr. Moretti, am I right in assuming
莫雷蒂先生 您儿子是不是
your son didn't just patronize White Lines,
除了白线夜店以外
but many other clubs?
还光顾很多别的夜店
All the clubs courted Dino.
所有的夜店都追捧迪诺
He was treated like royalty.
他享受着皇室的待遇
All over the city.
在全市都是这样
From now on, you don't float your theories
从现在开始 除了我以外 不要对任何人
to anyone but me. Got it?
说你的推论 明白了吗
Anyone tell you you're bossy?
有人说过 你很霸道吗
I'm not bossy, I'm your boss.
我不霸道 我是你的老大
You can't tell a grieving father
你不能跟一个悲伤的父亲
you're certain of something if you're not.
说你不确定的事
Moretti said Dino was like royalty in the clubs.
莫雷蒂说迪诺像是夜店中的皇室
The king of clubs.
夜店之王
That playing card the killer sent in my book was a clue
凶手在我书里放的扑克牌就是线索
as to who's next on his list. The jack of diamonds is, too.
指向下一个受害者 方块骑士也是如此
He's our next victim.
他就是下个受害者
Now we just have to figure out who the jack is.
现在我们要找出谁是那个骑士
I...
我...
It's okay.
没关系
You don't have to admit I was right.
你不用承认我是对的
By the way, Moretti's never heard of your book.
顺道说一下 莫雷蒂从未听说过你的书
His loss; hope you told him so.
那是他的损失 希望你告诉他了
I never read it either.
我也没读过
My boss made me reach out to you.
是我上司让我和你联♥系♥的
Expect a signed copy for Christmas.
等着收有亲笔签名的书当圣诞礼物吧
Can't wait.
真是等不及了
I'm gonna get a list of everyone who went
我得拿到在迪诺被杀当晚
into the club the night Dino was killed.
所有进过夜店的人的名单
Maybe it'll point us to who the jack is
也许我们能在凶手杀骑士之前
before the killer gets to him.
找到这名骑士
Where's your partner?
你的搭档呢
Aren't you supposed to have a partner?
你不是应该有个搭档吗
I have a bad history with partners.
我和我的搭档都相处不来
Meaning...?
什么意思
The last one nearly lost a tooth
上一个差点丢了牙
after he tried to stick his tongue down my throat.
因为他试图把舌头伸进我的喉咙
What made you change your mind and show up?
是什么让你改变主意 来找我了
If I told you that, I wouldn't be intriguing.
要是我告诉你 我就不够迷人了
Hey, Dylan. Hello, Candice.
嘿 迪伦 你好 坎迪丝
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表