剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Well, I've been doing that since Shakespearean times.
我从莎士比亚时期就这样了
You're upset and unnerved.
你很不安 有烦心事
Something else is going on, and I am concerned.
你在烦别的事情 我很担心
We're early for Richfield. Sit down.
我们来早了 坐下吧
The doctor is in session.
医生准备看病人了
After Charlie died, I shut down.
查理去世之后 我就完全封闭了起来
My family thought it was shock or grief.
我的家人以为我只是太过震惊 或是悲痛
So did I, honestly.
老实说 我也这么以为
And then a police shrink convinced me
后来 一个警局的心理医生告诉我
that I had survivor's guilt.
我是在为自己活下来而感到内疚
But my guilt didn't go away.
但我的内疚感并没有消除
It was mixed with doubts and suspicion.
它还混杂着疑虑和怀疑
Suspicion about Charlie?
怀疑查理吗
I'm the only one who feels this way.
只有我有这种感觉
And I hate myself for doubting him,
我恨自己怀疑他的这种行为
but that mission went so wrong so fast.
但那次任务失败得太快了
I guess I'm afraid...
我猜我是怕
Charlie might have been playing both sides.
查理可能当了双面间谍
Or worse... that he was just plain dirty.
或者更糟 他完全就是他们那边的人
And now you may have to accept an award on his behalf.
现在 你可能得代表他来领这份荣誉
In public.
在公众面前
I can't lie.
我不能说谎
Not to anyone, especially not my team.
不能对任何人说谎 特别是我的团队
I just need to know the truth.
我只是需要知道真♥相♥
I've put out some feelers to see if I can find
我派了几个探子 看能不能找到
Charlie's old criminal informant,
查理以前的线人
Rodrigo Salinas. He was imbedded in the cartel,
罗德里戈·萨利纳斯 他被安插♥进♥了贩毒团伙
and he was in the warehouse when Charlie was killed.
查理被杀时 他还在仓库里
But then he vanished.
但后来他就不见了
If I can draw him out, maybe he'll...
如果我能引出他 或许他能
tell me what really happened that night.
告诉我那晚究竟发生了什么
You sure that's wise?
你确定这是明智的做法吗
He sounds like he could be a dangerous guy.
他听起来好像是个危险的家伙
Ben Richfield. He has arrived.
本·里奇菲尔德 他来了
Bespoke suit, designer shoes.
定制西服 设计师设计的鞋
Awards, trophies, posters.
奖项 奖杯 海报
He's very successful.
他很成功
And very rude.
也很粗鲁
How long are we supposed to wait?
我们要在这等多久
I don't know.
我不知道
How long does it take to do a phone interview
电♥话♥采访加上你抛光指甲
and have your nails buffed?
一共需要多久
Did you notice he also seems to like weird masks?
你注意到他好像很喜欢奇怪的面具了吗
Sorry to have kept you waiting, but, uh...
抱歉让你们久等了 但是
I do have answers to your questions.
我能回答你们的问题
Ben does know Celia Walker.
本是认识西莉亚·沃克
She was a student of his years ago.
她是他多年前的一个学生
Has he seen her recently?
他最近有见过她吗
Uh, yeah. In a coffee shop a couple of months ago.
是的 几个月前在一家咖啡店见过
Uh, he almost walked past her.
他差点没认出来她
Oh, and he added that her book jackets
他还说她那书的封面
are really Photoshopped.
绝对修图过度了
Mm-hmm. Does he know that Celia
他知道昨晚西莉亚
was attacked in her home last night?
在家中被人袭击了吗
Uh, he didn't say.
他没有说
Where was he last night? At my desk.
他昨晚在哪里 在我书桌前
I write from 6:00 to 12:00 every night.
每晚六点到十二点是我的写作时间
This is well known.
大家都知道这事
He talks about it extensively in his book,
他在那本"像本一样写作"中
Pen Like Ben.
说过很多遍
Did you try to kill Celia Baxter last night?
你昨晚有试图杀害西莉亚·巴克斯特吗
What did you tell them?
你跟他们说什么了
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
Mr. Richfield, let's just save us all a lot of time.
里奇菲尔德先生 我们就不费话了
I need to see if you have any cuts or scratches on you.
我需要检查你身上是否有割伤或擦伤
Would you mind rolling up your sleeves, please?
麻烦你挽起袖子 可以吗
Not without a warrant.
除非你有搜查令
Now, would you excuse me?
你们可以离开了吗
Thank you for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
I leave for D.C. in 20 minutes.
我二十分钟后要去华盛顿特区
What's the emergency?
有什么急事
Charlie Pavlik.
查理·帕夫利克
Your new partner's former partner
你新搭档的老搭档吗
and fiancé.
兼未婚夫
You told me to stop digging.
是你让我不要再刨根问底了
Why the sudden curiosity?
怎么突然又感兴趣了
Lizzie's started to question his actions
丽兹在他们卧底期间
when they were undercover.
就开始怀疑他了
Also, you never stop digging.
再说了 你一直都在刨根问底
You know me so well.
你太了解我了
Tell me everything.
把你知道的都告诉我
C-47 was one of the riskiest operations
C-47是纽约警局计划过的
ever attempted by the NYPD.
最冒险的一次行动
Charlie tried to infiltrate a cartel run by Emilio Frantio,
查理试图打进埃米利奥·弗拉提奥掌管的贩毒团伙
one of the world's most ruthless drug lords.
他是世界上最残暴的毒枭之一
Is he connected to Rodrigo Salinas?
他和罗德里戈·萨利纳斯有关系吗
Charlie's informant? Yes.
查理的线人吗 当然有
Rodrigo was Emilio's most trusted confidante.
罗德里戈是埃米利奥最信任的知己
Then you must know that Rodrigo was an eyewitness that night.
那你肯定知道罗德里戈是那晚的目击者了
Lizzie's determined to find him, to talk to him.
丽兹决心要找到他 跟他谈谈
I need you to find him first.
我需要你在她之前找到他
You're concerned about her safety.
你在担心她的安全
No doubt there were dangerous elements involved
毫无疑问 把查理害死的那次行动
in the operation that got Charlie killed.
包含了许多危险的因素
Very dangerous.
非常危险
But Rodrigo's gone to ground, disappeared.
但罗德里戈已经躲起来 消失了
If I can't find him, no one can.
要是我找不到他 就没人找得到了
I'm calling on behalf of Gary.
我代表盖瑞致电
I need to get a message to Rodrigo.
我想给罗德里戈带个信
Here's the thing about Ben.
本这个人
He's quite clearly a narcissist.
他明显就是一个自恋狂
And narcissists have very dangerous personalities.
自恋狂通常有非常危险的人格
They are wound collectors.
他们喜欢累积伤口
A narcissist might hide his face
自恋狂在犯罪过程中
during a crime to protect himself,
可能会挡住脸来保护自己
but also he might want the victim to see him.
但同时 他也希望受害者能看到他
Do you see why I'm perplexed?
你知道我为什么困惑了吧
Follow me. We'll get some answers.
跟我来 我们去找答案
Where were you, anyway?
你刚刚去哪了
Oh, I had a thing. Um, where are we going?
我有点私事 我们要去哪里
Harris and Zack just caught a case.
哈里斯和扎克刚刚接了个案子
A woman was killed two nights ago
两晚前 一个女人被
by a masked intruder.
戴面具的人杀死了
The night before Celia?
西莉亚遇害的前一晚
And the same M.O. as Celia?
作案手法和西莉亚案子里的一样吗
Seems like it. Uh, she was found
好像是的 她的管家
this morning by her housekeeper. Oh.
今早发现了她
Oh, Zack just sent security footage
扎克刚发来了犯罪现场的
from the crime scene.
监控录像
Victim is Renata Pendell. Stabbed 31 times.
受害人名叫雷纳塔·潘德尔 身中三十一刀
M.E. Said five of the wounds were fatal.
法医说其中有五刀是致命伤
What about the neighbors?
邻居们提供了什么线索吗
Anyone hear anything?
有人听到什么声响吗
No. We're still canvassing.
没有 我们还在逐户询问邻居
31 times.
三十一刀
That sort of brutal overkill
这种残忍♥的过度杀戮行为
suggests Renata was targeted, uh, subject of...
表明雷纳塔就是目标 凶手是在...
Careful.
小心
...rage.
发泄怒火
Wow. I can see why you're having trouble
我现在知道你迟迟无法开始
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表