剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
She went by bus?
她乘公车去的
Ambulance. More lingo for you.
救护车 你又学了个术语
I'm sorry. I thought you were Detective Needham's partner.
抱歉 我以为你是尼达姆警探的搭档
Oh, I am.
没错 我是
Dylan Reinhart. We're partners. He's not a cop.
迪伦·莱因哈特 我们是搭档 但他不是警♥察♥
Go on.
继续说
Well, uh, a canvass of the area
在对该区域进行彻底搜查后
hasn't turned up any eyewitnesses, weapons,
并未发现目击者 凶器
shell casings or useful CCTV footage.
弹壳或有用的监控录像
What do you think, Zack?
你是怎么想的 扎克
I'm not a detective.
我不是警探
But it's your beat.
但这是你的巡逻区域
You must have your ear to the ground.
你肯定对那的动向很了解
Well, with no robbery,
没有抢劫
no sexual assault, suggests a targeted hit.
也没有性侵 显示这是一次有针对性的袭击
And since Rameen, the victim,
自从受害者雷敏接管
took over the youth center, it's attracted more kids,
青少年活动中心后 更多孩子被吸引前来
including gang affiliates and Muslims.
包括一些帮派成员和穆♥斯♥林♥
Older residents are calling it a mini mosque,
年长的居民称之为小型清♥真♥寺
though I've never seen evidence of that.
但我从未看到相关迹象
Did Nancy Drew have time to run the vic's name?
你在系统中查过受害者的名字了吗
Yes, ma'am. The only time Rameen had police contact
查了 雷敏与警方唯一的一次联络
was a few weeks ago when my partner got called
是在几周前 那时我的搭档
to a domestic argument with her older brother.
因为她和她哥哥的家事争吵被叫了过去
Might have led with that.
也许是那次争吵有关
Well, at the time, he decided not to file the DIR...
当时 他并不打算提交报告
a Domestic Incident Report.
家庭事件报告
But now I wonder. I mean, I have heard
但我现在有点怀疑 我听说虔诚的
devout families can react when relatives get too westernized.
宗教家庭 会在亲属过于西化时做出反应
Could this have been an honor killing?
这会不会是场荣誉谋杀
Well, that would be very rare...
这种情况很罕见...
if I can say that word without licking my chops.
我得吃点东西才能继续工作
Okay, let's take a breath and start at step one.
好吧 休息下 然后我们开始第一步
You got wheels? uh, no.
你开车来的吗 没有
I came by subway. My shift ended at 0400.
我坐地铁来的 我四点就下班了
You got off the clock four hours ago.
你四小时前就下班了
Why are you even here?
那你还在这里干什么
There was a shooting.
有枪击案
You're certain my trip won't be a problem?
你确定我跟着没问题吗
I wasn't sure of protocol. Protocol's simple:
我不了解程序 程序很简单
you clear your teaching or writing
你清空你的上课 写作
or hunting schedule with me.
或打猎计划 然后跟我走
This trip should be okay since,
这次旅行应该没什么问题
according to the mayor, we'll be done by tonight.
按市长说的 我们今晚就得搞定
I'm just surprised you're a hunter.
我只是很惊讶你会打猎
Charlie was a hunter.
查理喜欢打猎
Did you work this beat together?
你和他一起在这片巡逻吗
Are you kidding me?
这是在逗我吗
It's closed?
关门了
This was Mrs. Wisniewski's shop.
这以前是魏斯涅夫斯基夫人的店
She was four foot nothing
她才四英尺高
and all the drug dealers were afraid of her.
但是所有的毒贩都怕她
She used to make the most god-awful pierogies.
她做过超级难吃的饺子馅饼
Kind of wish you had one now?
现在开始怀念了吗
You can't live in the past, Lizzie.
你不能活在过去 丽兹
Sure can miss it, though.
但我想想总行吧
Crime scene. Here we go.
犯罪现场 到了
Excuse me.
不好意思
That's not encouraging.
这可没什么鼓励作用
Backward "E" in "Get"" may be a number three.
这个反着的E可能代表了数字三
Third victim.
第三个受害者
Thank you all for showing up.
谢谢你们赶来
It means so much to our family and to my sister Rameen.
这对我们一家以及雷敏都很有意义
That's the avenging brother?
那是愤怒的哥哥吗
You all know what a fighter Rameen is.
你们都知道雷敏有多坚强
The doctors hope she'll stabilize
医生希望她能稳定下来
so they can remove the bullet.
这样才能取出子弹
I'm sure Rameen will not give up.
我相信雷敏不会放弃的
What's going on?
怎么了
Let's find out.
去看看吧
I bet you know who shot her.
我猜你知道是谁打伤的她
You're blocking my sidewalk.
你挡住我的路了
Oh, boy.
天哪
It's not your sidewalk. I got a delivery.
这不是你的路 我要送货
Ain't nobody shop at your wack store anyway.
反正也没人在你的烂店买♥♥东西
Don't you talk about my... Break it up.
你怎么敢这样说我的... 别吵了
Break it up. Hey.
别吵了
Break it up. A young woman is fighting for her life.
别吵了 一个年轻女人正在为生命斗争
Show some respect.
放尊重点
We got respect. It's them doesn't any respect.
我们很尊重 是他们不尊重
Guys, can you take a step back?
各位 你们能后退一点吗
Everybody has a right to be here.
大家都有权来这里
So just go about your business
所以你们就像平常那样
like the neighbors you are.
该干什么就干什么
We don't need this.
我们不需要这样
Thanks, guys.
谢谢你们
Well done.
干得好
Yeah, that works once. We're gonna need backup here.
也就能成功一次 我们需要支援
Any comment, detectives?
有什么能说的吗 警探
Nothing to share yet.
还没什么能说的
I mean a comment about the breaking news.
我是说对突发新闻的评论
What they're calling number four.
他们说的第四位
"Number four"?
"第四位"
A mosque in the Bronx
布朗克斯的一个
just went up in flames.
清♥真♥寺着火了
They've assigned the Hate Crimes Task Force to the mosque fire.
他们派出了报复犯罪小组去处理火灾
You will stay focused on this.
你们专注于这个案子
Don't let me down. Our squad
别让我失望 我们的小组
will provide backup and coordinate
会提供支援并协调状况
to see if there's a link between the incidents.
看这两个事件是否有关联
Oh, there's not.
没有关联
I'm not saying it wasn't provoked
我没说这件事不是
by shared sentiments, but a shooter's not an arsonist.
心怀愤怒之人做的 而是枪手不是纵火犯
Their profiles are opposites.
他们的侧写完全相反
Ruling out pyromania, which we can,
排除了纵火狂
arson is impulsive and impersonal, whereas...
因为纵火是冲动的后果 无私人原因 但是
I can elaborate on this another time.
我以后再细说吧
Cross.
过去
She was the best.
她是最好的
No one hated Rameen.
没人不喜欢雷敏
Maybe they hated how she looked?
或许他们不喜欢她的样子
Have there been other problems here?
这里存在什么问题吗
Smaller things like threats don't always get reported.
像威胁一样的小事大家都不会报♥警♥
People feel ashamed of being targeted.
人们为自己是目标而感到羞愧
Or they don't want to get the police involved.
或者是不想让警方介入
There was a bag of something nasty
有一袋子恶心的东西
left here on the steps.
被放在台阶上
But it was months ago.
但那是几个月前的事了
And Rameen said to just ignore it.
雷敏说别管它
What about the graffiti? When did that show up?
那墙上的涂鸦呢 是什么时候出现的
That was us.
那是我们弄的
We painted that.
是我们画的
With a backward "E"?
那个反着的E呢
It looked cool.
看上去很酷
And "Go back where you came from"?
那个"从哪来的就回哪去"呢
We meant Park Avenue.
我们说的是派克大街
So who's not wanted here?
所以这里不受欢迎的人是谁
Brett Maxton. The real estate scion?
布雷特·马克斯顿 房♥地♥产♥大亨之子吗
His family's developing this property.
他们家想在这里开♥发♥地♥产♥
And the youth center is...? Kicked out.
那个青少年中心... 要被关了
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表