剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
What am I missing here?
我遗漏了什么
Yesterday, I almost bumped
昨天 我差点
into that light in the hallway. Remember?
撞上走廊的灯了 你记得吗
I'm about the same height as Ben.
我跟本差不多高
And so he would possibly have bumped into it, too.
所以 他可能也会撞到
But in the security footage,
但在监控录像里
the killer goes right under it.
凶手直接走过去了
Uh, so the killer is shorter than Ben.
所以凶手比本矮
Much shorter than Ben.
比本矮多了
But if Renata's killer isn't Ben,
但如果杀害雷纳塔的人不是本
why was his blood at both crime scenes?
为什么他的血会出现在两个犯罪现场呢
His DNA confirmed.
那可是他的DNA
Unless it's not his blood.
除非那不是他的血
Maybe it's synthetic blood.
或许那是合成血
What?
什么
I put Ben and Celia's books on my e-reader.
我下了本和西莉亚的电子书
I know I read that term in one of these books.
我在那几本书里看到过这个术语
Oh, seriously? Synthetic blood?
你认真的吗 合成血
I know it sounds like science fiction,
我知道这听上去像是科幻片
but since the victim and our prime suspect
但鉴于受害者和头号♥嫌犯
are both writers... Oh. I got it.
都是作家... 找到了
27 mentions... "Synthetic DNA."
二十七个符合的 "合成血"
Ben Richfield had one of his characters
本·里奇菲尔德笔下的一个角色
plant fabricated DNA at the scene of a crime
将伪造的DNA布置在一个犯罪现场
in order to frame someone else for murder.
就是为了将谋杀的罪名栽赃给别人
Could that even really happen?
这真的有可能发生吗
Absolutely. It's not the stuff of fiction at all anymore.
当然了 这不再是虚构的情节了
You'd first need a DNA sample from a carrier...
首先你得拿到目标者的DNA样本
say a strand of hair, saliva from a toothbrush,
比如一股头发 牙刷上的唾沫
even a coffee cup.
或是一个咖啡杯
Ben and Celia bumped into each other at the coffee shop.
本和西莉亚在咖啡店碰到过
Then what would you do? Let's say we've got
然后你怎么做 比如说我们
Dylan's DNA from a coffee cup.
从一个咖啡杯上得到了迪伦的DNA
We then get a blood sample from you, Lizzie.
然后我们拿到了你的血液样本 丽兹
We centrifuge out all your white blood cells.
我们用离心机取出了你所有的白细胞
To the remaining red cells, we add Dylan's DNA.
在剩余的红细胞中 我们加入迪伦的DNA
Now, any time that blood is tested, only Dylan's DNA
然后不管怎么检测血液 都只会发现
will be found. How is that possible?
迪伦的DNA 这怎么可能呢
Because you can't find DNA in red blood cells.
因为你无法在红细胞中找到DNA
What can you tell us about the blood
关于西莉亚那把刀上的血
found on the knife at Celia's?
你还能告诉我们些什么
The person who supplied this blood sample
血液样本的主人
was likely going through chemo or radiation therapy.
可能正在经历化疗或放疗
Celia is being treated for cancer.
西莉亚正在治疗癌症
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
That it was Celia's blood?
那是西莉亚的血吗
Yeah, I think she planted it.
是的 我觉得是她布置好的
You're saying that she attacked herself?
你是说她袭击了她自己吗
You're saying she stabbed herself?
你觉得她拿刀捅了自己
I think Celia was never the victim of a violent attack.
我觉得西莉亚并不是暴♥力♥袭击的受害者
I think she is the author of this entire plot.
我觉得是她自导自演了这一切
But why?
但为什么呢
Listen to Ben's opening paragraph in Fangs.
听听本在"毒牙"这本书的第一段
"Losing her parents and sisters to a drunk driver
"因一名酒驾司机 她失去了自己的父母和姐妹
"When she was nine had changed her life forever.
她那时才九岁 她的人生就此改变
"Now, as she bit into his neck,
在她咬向他脖子的时候
she knew it would reverse the pain."
她知道 这能够抵消痛苦"
Ben didn't just steal one of Celia's stories.
本不只是偷了西莉亚的创意
He stole the greatest tragedy of her life.
他偷走的是她悲剧的人生
But why is Celia committing these crimes now?
但为什么西莉亚要在现在犯下这些罪行呢
I don't think she's fighting cancer.
我不觉得她是在与癌症搏斗
I think she's dying from it.
我觉得她已经放弃了
Celia spent her entire life writing crime plots,
西莉亚这辈子都致力于写犯罪的情节
trying to find justice in fiction.
想在小说中伸张正义
Now, as she faces death,
现在 她正面对死亡
I think her need to avenge those who wronged her
我觉得她需要向那些 曾经伤害过
has resulted in some...
她的人复仇 就像是
diabolical bucket list.
残忍♥的遗愿清单吧
So she killed one enemy and framed another for it.
所以她杀了一个仇人 然后栽赃给另一个
Uh-huh. The professor who stole her past,
教授窃取了她的过去
and the mistress who stole her future.
她前夫的情人窃取了她的未来
What if there are others?
要是还有其他人呢
You mean others who wronged her?
你说其他伤害过她的人吗
Yes. And Joan.
是的 还有琼
Joan refused to publish Celia.
琼拒绝出版西莉亚的书
Was blunt with her, as only Joan can be.
琼说得很直白 就是她的风格
Damaged Celia's confidence.
挫败了西莉亚的自尊心
Now, today, Joan is meeting with Celia,
今天 琼要跟西莉亚见面
and she's not picking up. Come on.
她还不接电♥话♥ 快点
Joan, hey. It's so good to see you.
琼 嘿 很高兴见到你
Come on in. Make yourself at home.
快进来吧 你怎么舒服怎么来
Oh, there's some ice tea in the fridge.
冰箱里有冰茶
I made it special just for you.
我专门为你准备的
Cool. See you in a second.
很好 待会见
Just get my assistant on the phone.
让我的助理接电♥话♥
That's all I'm asking for.
我就这么点要求
Fine.
好吧
Hello, assistant.
你好啊 助理
Listen, I need you to do something for me.
听着 我需要你帮我办点事
I need you to move my 3:00 to 4:00,
帮我把三点的预约推到四点
my 4:00 to 5:00,
四点的推到五点
and my 5:00 to 6:00.
五点的推到六点
Actually, my 6:00 to never.
然后 六点的我就不见了
Yeah, I know who it is.
是的 我知道是谁
Look, I don't want to talk to her.
听着 我不想跟她说话
Can you do it?
你做得到吗
So, you just handle it, okay?
那你就这么做 好吗
All right, baby. Thank you. Bye.
好的 宝贝 谢谢你 再见
Jeezy-peasy.
终于搞定了
What the hell?
你搞什么
You couldn't just yell, "Drop the glass"?
你就不能大声喊"放下你的杯子"吗
You've got to answer your phone when people call you.
有人给你打电♥话♥时 你得接啊
What? Ms. Ross.
什么 罗斯女士
Where's Celia?
西莉亚在哪
Uh, upstairs, I guess.
我想 在楼上吧
What is going on?
这是怎么回事
We came to save you. From lunch?
我们是来救你的 从午餐手里救我吗
From Celia. She's very dangerous.
从西莉亚手里 她很危险
She may be trying to kill you.
她可能想要杀了你
What? I know, I know.
什么 我知道 我知道
It's complicated, but look, just put that down.
事情很复杂 但听着 把杯子放下
I know. All I want you to do right now
我知道 现在我希望你
is wait outside for the police,
到外面去 等警♥察♥来
and I will explain everything later.
我之后再向你解释这一切
You're gonna be okay, okay? Okay.
你会没事的 好吗 好的
Lizzie, are you okay?
丽兹 你没事吧
I'm good.
我没事
"Dylan, thanks for helping me finish.
"迪伦 谢谢你帮我写完小说
Now, go write your next book."
现在 去写你的下本书吧"
Look what I found.
看看我找到了什么
Any sign of Celia?
有西莉亚的踪迹吗
I tossed the place. She's not here.
我把这地方翻遍了 她不在这里
What's that?
那是什么
The answers to this mystery.
这个谜题的答案
Celia spent months planning her revenge.
西莉亚花了数月的时间来计划她的复仇
Procuring the DNA from the coffee cup.
从咖啡杯上获得本的DNA
Acquiring the synthetic blood.
拿到合成血
To place on Renata.
布置在雷纳塔家里
And getting her revenge.
然后完成复仇
Then she planted the evidence.
之后她伪造了证据
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表