剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
What made you think it ricocheted?
你为什么觉得子弹弹飞了
Instinct.
直觉
They also found
他们还找到了
traces of paint. Bright orange.
颜料的痕迹 亮橙色
Colors match,
颜色相符
and they verified the spot the bullet hit. Go up.
他们找到了被子弹击中的地方 往上
Take a look. I've already been.
你看看 我已经去过了
Oh, no, I'm good. So, the bullet hit there,
不 不用了 所以子弹打到了那里
then veered...
然后弹向了
Down to where Rameen fell. The thing is,
雷敏倒下的地方 问题是
there was no shot from Troy's window
从特洛伊的窗户打不到
to where the bullet hit, but there is a shot...
子弹碰到的地方 但在这里...
You don't want to ride up and take a look?
你不想上去看看吗
I can visualize.
我能想象得出来
Oh, my God, you're scared of heights.
天哪 你居然恐高
I have a healthy respect
我的体♥检♥报告上
for elevation, yes.
是这么写的
Then you're gonna love where we're going next.
那你肯定很喜欢我们接下来要去的地方
Please don't tell me we're going on the roof.
拜托别说我们要去屋顶
We're going on the roof!
我们要去屋顶
Be careful out there.
你小心点
I'm nowhere near the edge.
我离边缘还很远
I mean the tar.
我是说沥青
Oh, why didn't you warn me?
你怎么不提醒我一声
I did warn you.
我提醒过你了
Look at that.
看那里
Footprints.
脚印
I don't think we should disturb the scene.
我觉得我们不该破坏现场
Do you need a hand?
你需要帮忙吗
No.
不用
Yes, yes, yes.
好了 好了
Hey, guys.
嘿 各位
Did you plant a GPS
你是在
in Detective Needham's neck?
尼达姆警探的脖子上装了定♥位♥器♥吗
No, sir, I asked the officers downstairs.
没有 我问了楼下的警员
Have you found anything on Troy?
你们在特洛伊那找到什么了吗
Yeah, but it may not matter. Rumor is
找到了 但没用了 传言说
he's gonna take a plea.
他要认罪了
Troy confessed? I was worried
特洛伊认罪了 恐怕
he'd be pressured into it.
他受不住压力 就认了
And once he files an official plea in court,
他只要一向法庭提交申诉
he'll be sent away.
就会被送走
What did you find out? Not much.
你找到了什么 没多少东西
Troy filed a complaint with the Housing Authority.
特洛伊向住房♥管理局提交过投诉
Normal stuff like leaks, rodents.
就是一些普通的事 漏水 有虫
Were there any counter-complaints?
有人提交过对他的投诉吗
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
Rameen wasn't the target.
雷敏不是目标
Troy was.
特洛伊才是
I just saw him on the news.
我刚在新闻里看见他了
Poor boy.
可怜的孩子
But I can't say I'm not relieved.
但我得说 我松了口气
I'm sure. Such an unstable person
当然了 这样一个不稳定的人
living here for so many years.
在这住了这么多年
At least he will get the care he needs
至少他以精神病申辩 能得到
if he pleads insanity.
应有的照顾
I could testify to help with that. Thanks.
我可以帮忙出庭作证 谢谢
You're way ahead of us. There is
你想得比我们远 只是特洛伊认罪
one thing about Troy's confession that doesn't add up.
这其中有一件事说不通
He claims he threw the gun away five days ago,
他说他五天前就扔掉了枪
before the trash collection.
在收垃圾之前
Can you shed any light on that?
对此你能提供什么线索吗
Well, uh, yes.
是的
I heard him and that gang boy
我昨天才听见他跟
arguing on the stoop about a gun just yesterday.
那个帮派男孩在门廊那争执枪的事情
And you know what,
然后
I saw him heading to the dumpster
我看着他往垃圾场走了
after the shooting. I'm sorry.
就在枪响之后 抱歉
I thought you said Troy never left his room.
我以为你说 你没看见特洛伊离开自己的房♥子
Well, I meant that gang boy
好吧 我是说那个帮派男孩
went to the dumpster.
往垃圾场去了
Maybe Troy threw the gun down to him.
可能特洛伊从楼上把枪扔给他了
You're very good at this.
你很擅长这个
You can count on me as a witness.
你们可以放心让我当目击证人
It's like you said when we met, you knew
就像我们初次见面时你说的一样
something like this was gonna happen.
你知道会发生这种事
You're intriguing, Ana.
你真迷人 阿娜
In fact, you're the only person I've met
实际上 你是我过去十小时
in the last ten hours
见过的
whose behavior is mysterious to me.
举止最神秘的人了
Why is such a stylish woman
为什么一个如此时髦
who is so much better maintained than the building she owns
明显比她公♥寓♥楼要靓丽的女人
still stuck in a neighborhood like this?
要待在一个这样的社区
Why hasn't she sold out?
她为什么不把楼卖♥♥掉呢
She's so clearly in her prime.
她明显就在黄金时代
Ready to move on.
准备好了继续生活
Deserves the finer things.
值得美好的事物
Oh, well...
其实...
But you couldn't sell, could you, Mrs. K?
但你卖♥♥不出去 是不是 卡林斯基夫人
Brett Maxton wouldn't buy a building
布雷特·马克斯顿不会买♥♥一个
with a rent-controlled tenant, a disabled vet
住着受保护租客的建筑
whose apartment is protected.
这里住着一位残疾老兵
A developer would be as stuck with him
一个开♥发♥商买♥♥了这样的楼
as you have been.
就会落到你的下场
So you had to get rid of him.
所以你得摆脱他
You tried eviction, but the Housing Commission
你试过收回住房♥ 但住房♥委员会
was on his side.
站在他那边
Then, last week,
然后 上周
you overheard Troy and Kev
你偷听到特洛伊和凯文
arguing about a gun.
为枪的事情争论
You saw where Troy threw it away,
你看见特洛伊把枪扔了
and you retrieved it.
然后你捡了回来
You only meant to fire wild
你只是想随便开一枪
and have Troy blamed.
然后栽赃给特洛伊
Your plan would've worked,
你的计划本来能成功的
but Troy changed the locks,
但特洛伊换了锁
and you had to throw the gun away.
你只得把枪扔了
And Rameen may live, so if you cooperate...
雷敏活了下来 你要是配合...
I do not go on the roof. No one does.
我没有上到屋顶去 没人会上去
It's not safe. I agree.
那不安全 我同意
And I tried to tell my partner that, but...
我尝试过告诉我的搭档 但是...
she's the boss.
她是老大
From the dumpster.
从垃圾场捡来的
Breaking news from the suspected hate crime in Queens...
突发新闻 皇后区的疑似报复犯罪...
"Awesome job."
"干得非常好"
That is a direct quote
这是市长的原话
from the mayor, who's on her way to join the vigil.
她正在前往祈福地点的路上
It looks like Rameen will live,
看来雷敏能活下来了
and even Brett Maxton is hopping
连布雷特·马克斯顿
on the goodwill train, announcing
都发了善心
that he will donate outright a new home for the youth center.
宣布他将为青少年中心捐一栋楼
What got into him?
他遇到什么麻烦了
He may have been threatened with some bad PR.
他可能受到了不良公♥关♥的威胁
Well, the prevailing story
现在媒体上盛行的
in the media is our city keeping calm
故事就是 我们的城市要保持冷静
and carrying on against zealotry.
并继续抵♥制♥狂热分子
How's the Twitterverse?
那推特热门呢
Freedom of speech continues to run amok.
言论自♥由♥还在火热进行中
God bless America.
天佑美国
How did you two crack this one?
你们两个是怎么搞定这事的
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表