剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
He's a businessman.
他是个商人
That is bad business.
那可不是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
有人上钩了
朱利安
I'm setting up a rendezvous
我跟黑客定了个
with the hacker, letting 'em know there are
会面地点 让他们知道
other hospitals that need to be brought to justice
还有别的医院需要因虐待患者
for mistreating patients.
受到制裁
I'll be in your ear.
我会通过耳麦与你交流
Remember, it's not enough for the hacker
记住 让黑客承认
to admit to designing the malware.
设计了恶意软件还不够
He has to... We need a confession that the malware
他必须得... 得让他承认 恶意软件
was intentionally used to kill. I know.
是用于蓄意谋杀患者的 我知道
How's the level?
怎么样
Hey, Needham.
嘿 尼达姆
Knock 'em dead.
干掉他们
Hopefully, it won't come to that.
希望不要走到那一步
我穿过医院的防火墙了
朱利安
不当行为致死诉讼
贝卡·丹玛
Someone's approaching.
有人靠近了
It's Becca.
是贝卡
Becca? This is the tech reporter I met.
贝卡 就是我见的那个技术记者
I used to be a Web programmer.
我曾经是个网络程序员
Ask her if she works with a group
问她 她是有组织的
or if she scripts malware on her own.
还是独自设计出那个恶意软件的
Do you work with a group
你是有组织的吗
or script malware on your own?
还是自己设计出恶意软件的
I work alone.
我是单干的
You said you had a proposition for me?
你说你有个提议
Your malware's genius.
你的恶意软件设计的很精妙
I'm interested in teaming up.
我想要跟你合作
Offer her money.
跟她提钱
I would make it worth your while,
我不会让你白干的
monetarily speaking.
我会给你钱的
This isn't about the money.
这跟钱无关
If I were to use malware to attack Crosstown General
要是我用了恶意软件去攻击市镇医院
or any other hospital like it, I wouldn't do it for money.
或其他类似的医院 也绝不是为了钱
I'd do it to expose their greed.
而是为了揭露他们的贪婪
I'd bring them all down.
为了搞垮他们
What made you get involved in this cause?
是什么让你开始干这事的
Why are you really here?
你到底为什么来这里
Make it personal.
说点私事
You're onto me.
被你看穿了
Actually, this is personal.
其实 是私事
Tell her you watched your mom die in an E.R.
告诉她 你看着你妈妈死在了急诊室
I watched my mom die in an E.R.
我看着我妈妈死在了急诊室
The doctor took me to an empty room
医生将我带到一间空房♥间
and told me there was nothing more
告诉我 他已经
that he could do to help her.
尽力了
But the real reason was because my mom wasn't a priority.
但真正的原因 是我妈妈没那么重要
But the real reason was that my mom wasn't a priority.
但真正的原因 是我妈妈没那么重要
He practically wanted her to die.
他就是想让她死
He practically wanted her to die.
他就是想让她死
Who did?
谁
Dad.
爸爸
The doctor.
医生
Tell her you didn't want to give up on your mom.
告诉她 你那时不想放弃你妈妈
I never wanted to give up on her,
我从没想过放弃我妈妈
but the doctor was too busy to care.
但医生太忙了 顾不过来
I hate hospitals.
我讨厌医院
We trust them to take care of us,
我们相信他们能够照顾好我们
but what are we supposed to do
但他们杀掉我们爱的人
when they kill our loved ones and cover it up?
并隐瞒事实的时候 我们该怎么办
If you and I were to team up...
如果我们两个联手...
We could really do something.
就真的能干出点大事来
Come on, Becca.
来吧 贝卡
Confess.
承认吧
Okay, let's do it.
好的 就这么干
Big attack.
大型袭击
We could take down every corrupt hospital in Manhattan.
我们能搞垮曼哈顿所有腐♥败♥的医院
Meet me here at noon tomorrow.
明天中午 在这里见面
So, this is personal for you, too?
所以 这对你来说也是私事吗
For me?
对我来说
No.
不是
For me, it's political.
对我来说 这是政♥治♥
Okay, let's bring the lieutenant up to speed
好了 我们向警督汇报情况
and get a team in place for tomorrow.
然后明天派一队人过来
Tell her we'll need a few undercovers as well.
告诉她 我们还需要几个卧底
She's lying. We should bring her in.
她在说谎 我们应该把她抓起来
She didn't confess,
她没有承认
but she implicated herself.
但她牵扯到了她自己
Dylan, we can't cuff Becca with just this.
迪伦 我们不能光靠着这个逮捕贝卡
No, she's lying about this being political and not personal.
不 在关于私事和政♥治♥这事上 她说谎了
There's something else going on.
这其中还有隐情
"Wedding announcement."
"婚礼布告"
Becca was in the process of planning a wedding.
贝卡之前在计划一场婚礼
She wore an engagement ring.
她戴着一枚订婚戒
I think Becca's fiancé might be
我觉得贝卡的未婚夫可能
on this list of patients who died in the E.R.
在急诊室死去患者的名单里
Let me see if I can find out who she was engaged to.
让我看看能不能找到她未婚夫是谁
If this is personal for Becca...
如果这对贝卡来说是私事...
And she knows we're onto her,
她又知道我们查到了她
she may go straight to the hospital
她可能会直接去医院
to get revenge on the people who killed her fiancé.
报复那些杀了她未婚夫的人
Her fiancé died.
她的未婚夫死了
At Crosstown.
死于市镇医院
We gotta get to the hospital now.
我们现在就得去医院
Don't move.
别动
Police. Police. Everyone, give this woman space.
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 各位 给这女士一点空间
Becca... Leave me alone.
贝卡... 离我远点
I know what happened to your fiancé.
我知道你未婚夫的事情了
This hospital took Carl from you.
这家医院夺走了你的卡尔
He should never have died in this E.R.
他本不该死在这急诊室的
You don't get it.
你不懂
Carl was everything.
卡尔就是我的一切
And now it feels like half of you is missing.
现在就好像你失去了你一半的灵魂
I get it.
我懂
I lost the love of my life, too.
我也失去了我的挚爱
After he died, I...
他死后 我...
I couldn't function.
我完全打不起精神
Then, one day, I stopped crying.
然后 有一天 我不哭了
I got angry.
我变得愤怒
You wanted justice.
你想要公正
I'm not a killer.
我不是杀人犯
They made me this way.
是他们逼我的
It's their fault.
是他们的错
This hospital killed him!
这家医院杀了他
And they will be punished. No.
他们会受到惩罚的 不
They're too big. They're too powerful.
他们太庞大 权力太大了
They'll get away with it.
他们会逃脱的
What if they don't?
要是他们没逃脱呢
Becca, I know this hospital misdiagnosed
贝卡 我知道这家医院误诊了
your fiancé's illness
你未婚夫的病情
and Vanessa's illness.
还有凡妮莎的病情
And I have proof they tried to cover it up.
我有证据证明 他们试图粉饰这一切
How?
怎么证明
Institutions are very powerful,
体制机关是权力很大
but they're also very bureaucratic.
但其中也充满了官僚主义
They keep records of everything.
他们把一切都记录了下来
I tried to get those records.
我试过去找那些记录
I sued to get those records.
我为了那些记录 上过诉
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表