剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Or is it Consultant Detective?
还是警探顾问
Do you get a badge? Free doughnuts?
你有警徽吗 免费甜甜圈呢
Can I press the buttons to make the lights on the car
车上有一按就亮
go round and round? Are you through?
还转啊转的灯吗 你说完了吗
Clearly, you aren't.
很显然 你没有
It's only a matter of time
马上你就又会
before you're back in the Acronym.
只剩名字缩写了
We did have fun back then, didn't we?
以前我们在一起工作很开心 对吧
Or you could come work with me.
你可以回来和我一起工作
The wayfaring, enigmatic life
有着流浪而神秘生活的
of the independent contractor.
独♥立♥承包商
Unallied, self-reliant.
不结盟 自力更生
It's really quite liberating.
真的是充满自♥由♥
I'm quite happy with my life the way it is.
我对我现在的生活很满意
As a former Agency analyst, writer, teacher,
作为一个前情报员 作家 老师
and now cop consultant.
现在又是个警♥察♥顾问
Just as you dreamed when you were a kid.
你儿时的理想实现了
I was never a kid.
我就没当过小孩
I'll use the print to reconstruct
我会用这个指纹重构
the victim's actual fingerprint,
受害者实际的指纹
and hack into her cell phone provider's biometric cloud
然后入侵她的手♥机♥ 找出密♥码♥散列签名的
of cryptographic hash signatures.
生物特征云
With a dactylogram match,
通过指纹匹配
I can data-dump the contents of her phone
我可以把她手♥机♥里的数据转存到
onto any computer desktop.
任何电脑里
Totally.
当然了
Two blondes, same jacket.
两个金发女郎 同样的外套
Almost identical.
几乎完全相同
Did they kill the wrong one?
是凶手杀错了人吗
Why the heart?
为什么要挖走心脏
Dad?
爸爸
Look at you.
看看你
At the piano, immersed in a police case.
在钢琴前 陷入对案件的沉思
I remember when this room was used for grading papers.
我记得这间屋子曾经是用来批改试♥卷♥的
Or writing.
或是写作
Speaking of which, how is that book going?
说到这 书写得怎么样了
It's not going at all.
还没开始呢
You've been in here for hours, playing music.
你已经在这弹了几小时钢琴了
You skipped dinner. I know that look.
晚饭也没吃 我知道那个表情
You get consumed by these things, you get obsessed,
你被这些事深深吸引了 无法自拔
and then you can't turn it off. Andy.
你根本无法摆脱这种感觉 安迪
A poor woman had her heart yanked out,
一个可怜的姑娘被挖掉了心脏
and whoever did it is still out there.
但凶手还逍遥法外
Yes, it's irresistible
是的 确实让人无法抗拒
and consuming, but that doesn't mean I'm consumed.
但这不代表我被深深吸引了
When I figure out the why, I can understand the who.
我弄清楚原因 就能找出凶手了
I'm sorry somebody died... I am... but I care about you.
我很遗憾有人死了 但我关心的是你
You may eat slow, but you make big life decisions fast.
你可能吃饭很慢 但你能很快做出重大的人生决定
Before I gave notice
在我从那个光鲜亮丽
at my soul-crushing, white-shoe law firm,
却折磨人的律师事务所辞职之前
we discussed it endlessly together.
我们一直在讨论这事
You took this job on top of the two you already have.
除了之前的两份工作 你又多了一份工作
You've barely said a word about it,
你几乎不怎么跟我谈起这工作
and I'm afraid the less you talk about it,
我害怕你说的越少
the harder it's gonna be to turn it off.
就越难从中抽离出来
Okay, let's talk about it.
好吧 我们来谈谈
Now? No, no, no, no, no. Yeah.
现在吗 不 不 不 是的
Not when you're in the middle of one of your
不能在你沉迷案件
crime-fighting, beautiful-mind, meditative states.
陷入冥想的时候谈这事
No, you're elsewhere. We'll, uh...
你的心思不在这 我们
we'll talk tomorrow.
我们明天再谈
Four graduate degrees and a doctorate.
四个硕士学位 一个博士学位
How long have you been standing there?
你站在那多久了
Long enough.
很久了
Shouldn't be this complicated.
不应该这么复杂的
It isn't.
并不复杂
And it doesn't need to be.
也用不着复杂
Oh, we're not talking about coffee anymore.
我们没在讨论咖啡了是吧
I get that you're not a cop... or even cop-ish...
我知道你不是警♥察♥ 一点边都不沾
but there is a way that we do things
但在这里 我们做事
around here, a way I like to do things,
是有一套方法的 一套我喜欢的方法
and you need to respect that.
你得尊重它
I do respect that.
我很尊重
I don't have to agree with it.
但我不一定要认同
Okay, you can have your authority issues
你可以对权威有意见
and your mommy issues and your social issues,
或是对妈妈和社会有意见
but when it comes to the work,
当一旦开始工作
the only issue that matters is the case.
唯一重要的就是案件
Yes, the case.
是的 案件
Got it.
明白了
I've been doing just fine on my own.
一直以来 我靠自己也能办好事情
So have I.
我也是
The coffee machine would suggest otherwise.
咖啡机可不这么觉得
Hey, Doc.
嘿 博士
How was the ride home yesterday? Good?
昨天回去的路上怎么样 还好吗
Good?
还好吗
So, what are we missing?
所以 我们还缺什么
Oh, just a motive, a suspect,
就差一个动机 一个嫌疑人
and the I.D. of the victim.
还有受害者的身份
Other than that, we're kicking ass.
除此之外 我们进行得非常顺利
Maggie's dad checked out.
查过玛吉的爸爸了
His business is legit.
他的生意是合法的
Mr. Pinky Ring? Not seeing a motive.
尾戒先生吗 没发现什么动机
Though he does look like a shark.
尽管他看起来像个骗子
When you said those whales were devouring those sharks,
你之前说什么鲸鱼吞食鲨鱼的时候
you said something like it's‚ surgically exact.
你说它们下嘴很精准
Almost surgical precision‚ Her rib cage is crushed,
几乎堪比外科手术了 她的肋骨被压断了
but look at the cuts through the major vessels.
但你看这些主血管上的切口
The aorta, the vena cava... they're precise.
主动脉 腔静脉 都十分精准
Surgically precise.
外科手术般精准
The killer knew his way with a knife.
可以肯定的是 凶手很会用刀
Like a butcher or a doctor?
像是屠夫或医生
But... what, he was in a hurry?
但 怎么好像很急的样子
Or did he just care about the heart?
还是他只在乎那颗心脏
And if so, why? Why would someone cut out a heart?
这样的话 为什么会有人把心脏切出来呢
You keep asking that.
你一直在问这个
Excuse me.
不好意思
I tracked the victim's fingerprints.
我查了受害者的指纹
Your vic's real name
她的真名
is Beth Lennon, from North Dakota.
是贝丝·列侬 来自北达科他州
A small-town grifter with 27 online identities,
一个有着二十七个网络身份的小镇骗子
multiple Stay B and C complaints,
多次被租♥房♥♥网投诉
and tons of college debt.
还有一大笔学费贷款没还
That's a text with a Web link,
我刚发给你的信息里
log-in I.D. And password which you can use
有网页链接 用户名 还有密♥码♥
to access a portal containing the contents
你可以通过这个登录一个含有受害者
of your victim's phone.
手♥机♥信息的平台
You've got two hours before the domain corrupts.
离失效还有两个小时
And one more thing...
还有件事
Uh, just hold on a sec.
稍等一下
用户名
网页链接
Thanks for this. I owe you.
谢谢 我欠你个人情
I'm keeping a tab. Before you go,
每次都记着呢 你挂电♥话♥前还有件事
I found some information
我找到了些信息
on another matter that might interest you.
你可能会感兴趣
What is it? Not on the phone.
是什么 不能在电♥话♥里说
You're not dragging me into any spy games.
别把我扯进什么间谍游戏里
Meet me at Soho House in 30.
三十分钟后在私人俱乐部见
That free parking permit, never gonna happen.
你别想拿到什么免费停车许可了
I was just...
我只是在...
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表