剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
let someone else get credit for it?
其他人获得属于她的荣誉呢
To exonerate herself. Oh, you should've seen her.
为了证明自己无罪 你们真应该看看她
She is thrilled we know she did it.
我们知道是她干的这事 让她很激动
So prove it.
那就给出证据
Get me something I can use.
找到一些我能用的证据
A witness, a videotape.
一个目击者 一卷录像带
Better still, a confession.
更好的是 她的招供
She really doesn't look like the type.
她真的看起来不像这种人
That's the thing about people.
人就是这样的
They always surprise you.
他们总是能叫你吃惊
I have to say something to you.
我得跟你说点事
I'm not sure why you missed the cage fight,
我不太确定你为什么没去笼斗
but I know it has something to do with Katie.
但我知道这和凯蒂有点关系
Yeah, she got drunk and puked in a cab.
对 她喝了酒 吐在了出租车上
I had to help her.
我得去帮她
How? I paid for it.
怎么帮 帮她赔钱
We do things for family.
我们要帮助家人
I've been cleaning up after her forever.
我一直在帮她处理烂摊子
It's so predictable.
完全在意料之内
Maybe your perspective's a little predictable, too.
或许你的看法也在意料之内
What? When Katie handed me
什么 凯蒂把综合格斗的
those MMA tickets, it was
门票给我时
because she couldn't face you.
是因为她不能面对你
Avoidance is one of her specialties.
回避是她的特质之一
Yeah, well, it must run in the family.
对 这应该是你们家的遗传了
If you keep rescuing someone all the time,
如果你不停地去解救一个人
you're denying them the opportunity
你就剥夺了他们从
to learn from their own mistakes,
自己的错误中学习
to grow up. Is there a polite way of saying
和成长的机会 有更礼貌的方式说
"Mind your own business"?
"少管闲事"这句话吗
Yes.
有
"Please shut up."
"请闭嘴"
Please shut up. No, I will not.
请闭嘴 不 我不会闭嘴
You owe it to her and yourself to change the dynamic.
你应该为她和自己去改变这种状态
Stop enabling her.
别再帮她了
Hey. Do you have any good Mexican around here?
你在这附近有什么推荐的墨西哥菜吗
Villa del Sol.
维拉德索尔酒店
Villa del Sol.
维拉德索尔酒店
What's wrong?
怎么了
I have to stop.
我得就此打住了
Stop?
打住
Yeah.
对
And you have to stop, too.
你也必须打住了
Stop what?
打住什么
The drinking.
酗酒
And my letting it happen.
是我没管这件事
No more stepping in to make things go away.
我不会再帮你解决麻烦了
I did it with Mom.
我帮过妈妈
I'm not gonna do it with you. Not anymore.
我不会再帮你了 不再会了
You have to take responsibility.
你必须负起责任
It is so perfect that you are a cop,
你当警♥察♥真是再合适不过了
because you get to tell everybody what they do wrong
因为你总跟别人说他们哪做错了
and make everybody else feel like a failure.
让每个人都感觉自己是个失败者
I don't do that. Really?
我没那么做 是吗
You can't drink if you want to stay here.
你要是想继续待在这 就不能再喝酒了
Well, it's not quite the, uh, date night out I was hoping for,
今晚虽然并不像我希望的约会夜
but I'll take it.
但我也能接受
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We're short-staffed.
我们缺人手
I made the hostess a waitress,
我让迎宾员当服务员
the dishwasher a busboy.
让洗碗工当杂工
Which means I'll be washing dishes.
就是说 我得去洗碗
Living the dream.
简直就是美梦成真
You know my favorite part of the day?
你知道一天中我最喜欢什么时候吗
It's when you come home.
就是你回家的时候
You're exhausted, but you're happy.
你精疲力尽 但很开心
When you were a lawyer, you were never happy.
你是律师的时候 从来都不开心
Now, I know the last few weeks have been difficult.
我知道 过去这几周不好过
And, of course, there was the landlord's little surprise.
当然 还有房♥东的小惊喜
But... this is not a sign.
但 这并不是什么迹象
Well, sign or no sign, we could lose
是或不是 我们都可能
our life savings on a gamble
会把一生的积蓄赌光
just because I always wanted to own a bar.
就因为我总想开一家自己的酒吧
I do not consider this bar or you a gamble.
我不认为你或者酒吧是场赌博
You're the best investment I ever made.
你是我做过最好的投资
Hi. I'm waitress, and I'll be your Candice tonight.
我是服务生 你们今晚的坎迪丝
Oh. I mean... That's all right, Candice.
不 我是说... 没事 坎迪丝
Uh, Candice has never waited tables before.
坎迪丝之前没干过点餐的活
What?
什么
Very different from showing people to the tables.
这和领客人入座的迎宾员差别挺大的
Is that a Philadelphia accent I hear?
你是有费城口音吗
Really? I've been trying to get rid of it.
是吗 我已经尽量去掉口音了
There's not too many roles for Philly girls out there.
在这里 费城姑娘的工作机会可不多
I'm hearing a slight coastal New England accent.
我觉得你有一点沿岸的新英格兰口音
Could you be from Boston?
有没有可能你来自波士顿
Rhode Island? Maine?
罗德岛州 缅因州
They don't have cells,
他们没有手♥机♥
so I let them use our phones to call home.
所以我让他们用座机给家里打电♥话♥
She may not have been our problem
可能她到现在才变成
up till now, but she was somebody's.
我们的麻烦 但以前她是别人的麻烦
You don't just start with savage murder.
你不会一开始就会实施残忍♥的谋杀
You work up to it.
是需要慢慢策划的
Lizzie?
丽兹吗
We need to find Nicki's first victim.
我们得找到妮琪的第一个受害者
And I know how.
我知道该怎么找
Based on Nicki's accent, we narrowed
根据妮琪的口音 我们将
her home down to New England.
她家定位到新英格兰地区
The kids in the shelter use the landline, so we went
庇护所的孩子们用座机 所以我们审查了
through all the calls to New England. We found three calls
所有拨往新英格兰的电♥话♥ 有三通电♥话♥
to a boarding school in Newport, Rhode Island.
打给了罗德岛州新港的一所寄宿学校
The headmaster I.D.'d Nicki's photo.
那的校长认出了妮琪的照片
Amber Burnett.
她真名是安珀·伯内特
The girl in the wheelchair, who was Nicki's roommate,
那个坐轮椅的女孩 是妮琪的室友
is still there.
现在还在学校里
We called the Newport PD.
我们给新港警局打了电♥话♥
There's a reason she hid her past.
她隐藏过去是有原因的
It wasn't her first murder.
这不是她第一次杀人
People have always been jealous of Nicki.
人们一直都嫉妒妮琪
Ella, we need to talk to you about something serious.
埃拉 我们需要跟你谈点很严肃的事
Is it Brendan?
是布莱登的事吗
Please tell us what you know.
请告诉我们你知道的事
He's a townie. He was Nicki's boyfriend,
他是个小混混 以前是妮琪的男朋友
but he kind of disappeared.
但是他失踪了
She told the cops that she didn't know anything,
她跟警♥察♥说她什么也不知道
but they don't believe her. That's why she ran away.
但他们不相信她 所以她才逃跑了
What do you think, Ella?
那你觉得呢 埃拉
She really liked him.
她非常喜欢他
It doesn't make sense that she could...
这说不通啊 她不可能...
Ella, the Newport Police
埃拉 新港警局
have found Brendan's body.
发现了布莱登的尸体
His throat was cut.
他的喉咙被切开了
That's the same way
也是这样的手法
two men in New York were killed last week.
上周两个男人在纽约被杀了
A photographer and a young man
一名摄影师和一个年轻人
Brendan's age, your age. Oh, my God.
他跟布莱登和你一样大 – 天哪
Ella, I know this is moving very, very fast, but...
埃拉 我知道这很难以接受 但是
we think Nicki killed Brendan and these two men.
我们认为是妮琪杀了布莱登和这两名男性
Will you help us?
你能协助我们吗
Ella's a lonely kid.
埃拉是个孤独的孩子
Along comes Nicki... beautiful, exciting,
然后妮琪出现了 她美丽 热情
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表