剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, boy.
天哪
Uh, Detective, where are we going?
警探 我们要去哪里
Hey. Hey. If we're gonna work together,
如果我们要共事
I would like to have a gun.
那我想要把枪
Uh, the kid's eye contusion was caused by
这孩子的眼部挫伤是由
an injection into the soft tissue of the eye socket.
在眼窝的软组织注射造成的
And this dude...
这个家伙
...died from multiple stab wounds.
死于多处刀伤
How many?
有多少刀
Way too many to count.
数都数不清了
Oh, yes, because counting can get exhausting.
是的 因为数数会让人疲惫
352. That's how many dimples there are
泰特利斯专业V-1型高尔夫球上
in a Titleist Pro V-1 golf ball.
有三百五十二个凹痕
4,608... that's the number of words in the U.S. Constitution.
美国宪法中有4608个字
Seven and a half million... that's how many Americans
现如今 有七百五十万美国人
are currently out of work.
没有工作
Care to add one to that number?
你想成为他们中的一员吗
I'll call you when I'm done.
我数完会打电♥话♥告诉你们的
We'll wait.
我们就在这里等
So, what is it with all these facts?
你怎么知道那么多
You're like a walking Wikipedia.
你就像是行走的维♥基♥百♥科♥
I can't help it. I have a phonographic memory.
天生如此 我过耳不忘
You mean "Photographic."
是过目不忘吧
No, no.
不是
When I read something, it stays in my mind,
我读过的内容 我都记得住
but I don't see it, I hear it.
但不是通过看 而是通过听
Growing up I was a prodigy on the piano.
我是个钢琴神童
Chopin, Mozart.
肖邦 莫扎特
If I heard it once, I could play it or sing it.
听过一遍后 我就能弹奏或者哼出来
I have perfect pitch.
我音准很好
I can tell if you blow your nose in "G,"
我能听出你擤鼻子的声音是否为G调
or the wind whistles in "D."
或者风声是否为D调
I didn't have too many friends.
我没有多少朋友
No.
不是吧
You still play?
你还弹琴吗
Not so much.
不怎么弹了
Why did you stop?
为什么不弹了
52 stab wounds.
五十二处刀伤
52, like a deck of cards.
五十二 就像一副扑克牌的张数
He's deliberate, brutal...
他慎重 凶残
fascinating.
让人着迷
And he has 49 cards left in his deck.
他那副牌里还剩四十九张牌
That's 49 more bodies
还会多出四十九具尸体
and a lot more carnage if we're not careful.
如果我们不够细心 就会有更多杀戮
Every worthwhile serial killer has a nickname.
每一个有名的连环杀手都有绰号♥
You okay if we call our guy the Dealer?
你觉得叫他"庄家"怎么样
I couldn't care less what we call him,
我不管我们称他为什么
as long as we catch him
只要我们能够在
before he gets to the two of hearts.
他杀掉红心2之前抓到他
So, Dino and Condon aren't friends.
这么说迪诺和康登不是朋友了
They're not related. Nothing suggests they ever met.
他们没有关联 没有证据显示他们见过面
Revenge alone isn't gonna help us find the two of hearts.
单单复仇一个原因无法帮我们找到红心2
Two of hearts is known as the "Sweetheart card."
红心2又被称为情人卡
It represents people who love love.
代表着喜欢爱情的人
Idealists.
理想主义者
Of course, they're usually the people
当然 他们通常是这样一类人
who get hit the hardest when real life
当现实重重砸在
comes crashing down on their ideals, so...
他们的理想之上时 他们受伤最深
young couple who just got married?
是不是一对新婚夫妇
Or divorced.
或者刚离婚的夫妇
A matchmaker?
是媒人
Or a marriage counselor.
或者婚姻顾问
You're a real romantic.
你可真够浪漫的
Your boyfriend must be a lucky guy.
你男友真是幸运
Can you stop that?
能别乱动了吗
So, if your theory about revenge is right,
如果你的复仇理论是对的
what is the Dealer avenging?
"庄家"是在向谁寻仇呢
Well, almost every serial killer
几乎每一个连环杀手
chooses his victims in one of two ways:
都会通过以下两个方式选择受害者
randomly or very, very carefully.
随机选 或者精挑细选
If the victims are unrelated,
如果受害者之间并无关联
it becomes more about the act itself, killing.
那么杀戮的目的就只是为了杀戮
If the victims are related, it becomes...
如果受害者之间有关联
More about the result, death.
杀戮的目的 就是为了死亡这个结果
If the victims are being judged, you have to ask yourself,
如果受害者是被挑选过的 你就得问问自己
why does the killer pick these victims?
为什么凶手会盯上这些受害者呢
What flips the switch from having feelings about people
是什么原因让凶手
to murdering them?
杀心大起
I read Freaks three times.
我读过三遍你的书
My boss didn't make me reach out to you. It was my idea.
我上司没让我去找你 是我的主意
I just didn't want to inflate your ego any more,
我只是不想让你再自我膨胀下去了
but now I see that's not possible, so...
但我看得出来 那并不可能 所以
Go on, say something snarky.
继续毒舌吧
No snark.
不说了
Glad you liked it.
很高兴你喜欢这本书
I'm so late. Oh, there's Andy.
我来太迟了 安迪在那
Which one is she? Ah, the one
哪个是她 那个
who's six foot, with stubble, and a man.
六英尺高 有胡茬子的男人
Come and meet him.
来认识一下吧
Oh, is it okay if I introduce you as Lizzie?
我介绍时 说你叫丽兹可以吗
He doesn't know you're working with me.
他不知道我们在一起办案
How is it you can deduce that, but not that I'm gay?
你能得出这个结论 却看不出我是个同性恋
You should tell him.
你应该告诉他
I am so sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
I'll explain later.
我等会解释
This is my friend Lizzie. This is Andy.
这是我的朋友丽兹 这是安迪
Nice to meet you. And you.
很高兴认识你 我也是
Eh, you want to grab a bite with us?
要跟我们一起去吃点东西吗
Uh, I'd love to, but I promised Gary I'd be home early.
我很愿意 但我答应了盖瑞会早点回家
And I'm not.
显然我没做到
Hope I see you again. See you. All right.
希望可以再见面 好的
Gary?
盖瑞
Gary?
盖瑞
As the prosecutor, do you know if anyone Condon scammed
作为控方 你知道在康登欺骗过的人当中
ever threatened his life?
有谁曾威胁要杀他吗
Anyone who might seek revenge?
会有人想要报复吗
Some generic hate mail but nothing specific
有些恐吓信 但没什么特别的
and nothing we felt needed further investigation.
没什么让我们觉得需要进一步调查的
If it was pretty clear
如果很显然
Condon was guilty of fraud, why was he let off?
康登犯了诈骗罪 为什么他被无罪释放了
We got the wrong judge.
是法官的问题
Judge Brooks is... is one of those by-the-book guys.
布鲁克斯法官是照本宣科的那种人
He used some arcane interpretation of the law to clear Condon.
他用一些对法律晦涩的解读判了康登无罪
You should speak with him.
你们应该跟他谈谈
I didn't like Condon for what he did.
我不喜欢康登做的事情
The guy was an upper-echelon crook.
那家伙是个上层社会的骗子
But the law is the law.
但法律就是法律
So you think he was guilty?
你觉得他是有罪的
My personal opinion doesn't matter. That's not why I'm here.
我的个人想法不重要 那不是我在这的原因
You read my book?
你读过我的书
Didn't even know it was there.
我都不知道那本书在那
I thought you'd enjoy it, sir.
我觉得你会喜欢的 先生
Thank you, Elliot. What's it about?
谢谢 艾略特 是讲什么的
Abnormal behavior.
讲异常行为的
I've always found that term a bit redundant.
我一直觉得那个词挺累赘的
Me, too. Me, too.
我也是 我也是
Judge Brooks,
布鲁克斯法官
you've got Millard in five minutes
你五分钟后要见米勒德
and then the hearing for People v. Barbaro.
然后有个检方对巴尔瓦罗的听证会
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表