剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
What is this? Ah, some coworker
这是什么 – 有同事
invited us to a barbecue. Don't worry, we're not going.
邀请我们去烧烤 不用担心 我们不去
What? Why not? I would love to go.
为什么 为什么不去 我挺想去的
You have never included me in your work life.
你从没让我接触过你的工作
When you were working for the CIA...
你在中情局工作的时候...
I couldn't. Or in your work as an author
我那时不能 – 你当作家的时候
You want to sit and watch me type?
你想坐着看我打字吗
With your teaching. You want to hobnob
你教学的时候 – 你想和那些
with some pimple-faced freshmen?
满脸粉刺的年轻人聊天吗
Look, we both know you're more comfortable
听着 我们都知道你更喜欢
keeping your life...
划清生活
compartmentalized.
和工作的界限
I suppose it stems from my life in the Agency.
我觉得这源于我在中情局的工作经历
It was dangerous to mix personal with professional.
不分清生活和工作是很危险的
Think it might go back further.
我觉得可能更早一点
To your childhood.
从你童年时期开始
When you kept your world private.
你不愿暴露自己的生活
You know, maybe because of your musical gift.
也许是因为 你的音乐天赋
Or being gay, your father's disapproval.
或是性取向 你父亲的不赞同
It is time for you to come out of your shell.
是时候走出你的小世界了
Okay, it'll be fun.
会很好玩的
I'll keep an eye on you.
我会照看好你的
You really want to go?
你真的想去吗
I thought you would never ask.
我还以为你不会问了呢
This is Dr. Reinhart.
这是莱因哈特博士
Gavin set a lunch meeting
案发前数日
with the suspicious caller on his answering machine
加文和那个可疑的来电人
a few days before he was murdered.
约了在午餐时见面
Did you I.D. Him?
查到他的身份了吗
Larry Greenspan.
拉瑞·格林斯潘
Tax accountant.
税务会计
Lives in Yonkers.
住在扬克斯
You looking for Larry?
你们找拉瑞吗
Do you know where we can find him?
你知道他在哪吗
Mount Eden Cemetery.
伊甸山公墓
Larry died of a heart attack couple of days ago.
拉瑞几天前因为心脏病去世了
Funeral is today.
葬礼就在今天
So I guess Larry is not our killer.
那拉瑞应该不是我们要找的凶手了
What if he's another victim?
要是他是另一名受害人呢
If Larry was murdered by Gavin's killer,
如果谋杀拉瑞和加文的是同一个人
we're looking for a similar kind of sabotage.
那么他们死因应该非常相似
Oh, I don't feel right about this.
我觉得这不太对
About what?
什么不对
About saying, "Oh, sorry for your loss,
就是说 "请节哀
"But we're gonna have to haul your friend away
但我们需要把你们的朋友挖出来
so we can see if he was iced by Mr. Peanut."
来确认他是不是被花生凶手杀死的"
Let's just wait till they all leave.
等他们离开了再动手吧
I mean, how long can that take?
葬礼能有多久呢
There's, like, seven people here.
他们 也就七个人而已
...honor to our departed Larry.
向离我们远去的拉瑞致敬
It is difficult to say good-bye to a friend and a loved one.
向一位挚友告别总是很艰难的
Larry loved to give back to the community.
拉瑞热衷于回馈社会
Nothing gave him greater joy than his volunteer work
在社区剧场义务教授表演
teaching acting at the community playhouse.
是他最享受的事情
Another actor.
又是个演员
Larry felt passionate about the theater,
拉瑞对舞台充满热情
which is probably why he came to be regarded
也许这就是他被誉为
as one of the country's foremost volunteer acting teachers.
国家一级义务表演老师的原因
"Foremost volunteer acting teachers?"
"一级义务表演老师"
Oh, please.
得了吧
Acting was his drug.
表演让他上瘾
Larry never drank.
拉瑞从不酗酒
He never swore.
从不怨天尤人
His only vice was the occasional cigarette
唯一的恶习就是在漫长的一天后
he allowed himself after a long day...
他会放纵自己点根烟...
Think his cigs could've been sabotaged?
你觉得他的烟有可能被换了吗
We should get our hands on his last pack.
我们应该找到他生前最后一包烟
Rest in peace, Lawrence.
安息吧 劳伦斯
We'll order an advanced tox screening on his blood.
我们要对他的血液进行高级毒检
Detective Needham, NYPD.
我是纽约警局的尼达姆警探
We have reason to believe that Mr. Greenspan was the victim
我们有理由相信格林斯潘先生是一起
of a homicide, and...
谋杀案的受害者...
We need his body.
我们需要他的尸体
It'll be fine. Trust me. And Lizzie will be there, right?
会没事的 相信我 丽兹也会在那 对吗
Yeah, but I just... I hate chitchat.
是的 但我就是 不喜欢闲谈
It's normal human interaction.
这是正常的人际交流
You know, the simple stuff.
就是很容易的东西
It's not really the chitchat you're worried about, is it?
你真正担心的不是闲谈 对吧
It's the cross-pollination of the worker species
这是工作伙伴与其家属混合在一起
with the domestic species.
像异花传粉一样
Don't worry, okay?
别担心 好吗
We'll, uh, cross-pollinate.
我们能做到的
We'll make a little honey. It'll be sweet.
我们可以酿蜜 会很甜的
Honey? Exactly.
酿蜜 没错
What is inside there, by the way? Calvados.
话说这里面是什么 卡尔瓦多斯酒
You bought a bottle of brandy?
你买♥♥了瓶白兰地
Give me a sec.
等我一下
Hi, guys.
嗨 各位
Hey! How you doing?
嘿 你好啊
Hey, Anthony. Thanks for having us. Of course.uf87f
嘿 安东尼 多谢邀请 当然了
This is my husband, Andy. What, did you bring the entire bar?
这是我丈夫安迪 怎么 你们把酒吧搬来了吗
I love him already.
我已经爱上他了
Great. Thanks.
很好 谢谢
All right, well, look, make yourself at home.
好了 请自便吧
Here you go.
给你
Eat, drink,
吃点东西 喝点酒
meet the friends and fam.
见见朋友和他们的亲属
Where's Lizzie? Oh, she couldn't make it.
丽兹在哪 她来不了了
She had to pick up Gary from the vet.
她得去兽医那接盖瑞
Aw, I was hoping to hang out with her.
我还想着跟她玩玩呢
Me, too. Sure she's not trying
我也是 你确定她不是去
to track down your deadly peanut butter killer?
追踪那位致命花生酱凶手了吗
Hey, don't worry.
嘿 别担心
We've already got two units
我们已经派了两个小队
staking out Colonel Mustard's place.
去监视芥末上校的住处了
Doc, come on. Let me introduce you around.
来吧 博士 我把你介绍给大家
Fuccis love to chitchat.
富齐家的人就爱闲聊
You at Fucci's barbecue? Yeah.
你在富齐的烧烤派对上吗 是的
I wish I was there. So do I.
我希望我也在那里 我也是
Andy seems to be fitting right in,
安迪好像很快就融入大家了
but I can't stop thinking about our victims.
但我没法不去想受害者的事情
Me, too. I've been looking for an acting connection
我也是 我一直在寻找加文和格林斯潘
between Gavin and Greenspan. Not finding anything.
在演艺方面的联♥系♥ 但是一无所获
You think Gavin could have taken Greenspan's class?
你觉得有没有可能加文上过格林斯潘的课
I got a hold of the rosters
我拿到了近四年的花名册
from the last four years. Nothing there.
可并没有找到线索
Anything from the M.E.? Tox lab?
法医和毒检实验室有消息吗
Not for at least another hour.
至少还要再等一个小时
Oh, I...I gotta go. I'll...I'll keep you posted.
我得挂了 有消息我会告诉你的
Hi. I missed two calls from the vet.
你好 我错过了两通兽医的电♥话♥
Uh, is Gary okay?
盖瑞没事吧
What? What's wrong?
什么 怎么了
I'm not allowed to release any information.
我不能透露任何信息
You should hear from the doctor.
医生会告诉你的
She'll be done in a couple minutes.
稍等她几分钟就好了
Gary!
盖瑞
Whoa, that's authorized personnel only.
无关人员不得入内
I'm authorized.
我是相关人员
Gary?
盖瑞
Gary?
盖瑞
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表