剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
I have so much.
我拥有的太多了
Thanks to my father. He'd do anything for me.
这得感谢我父亲 他愿意为我做任何事
She rents a room on one of these websites
她在这些网站上出租♥房♥♥间
but ends up giving the money back
但把收到的钱用来
to the kids in need.
帮助小朋友们
I can't believe she's dead.
我不敢相信她死了
I'll need to see Amy's Stay B and C profile,
我需要看艾米在租♥房♥♥网上的账户信息
any of her things, as well as
她所有的东西
all the e-mails exchanged between you two.
还有你和她之间的邮件
Excuse me. Yeah.
失陪一下 好的
Something isn't adding up.
这事说不通啊
This murder is way too personal.
这起谋杀针对性很强
If Amy didn't know anybody in New York City,
如果艾米在纽约谁都不认识
why would a stranger want to cut out her heart?
为什么一个陌生人要挖走她的心脏呢
They do look similar...
她们两个确实长得挺像的
which explains why the shopgirl made a bad I.D.
也就解释了为什么售货员将她们认错了
And the cross-race effect.
还有跨种族效应
People of one race often misidentify people of other races.
一个种族的人常常会误认其他种族的人
The chances of a mistaken I.D. go up about 50%.
误认的概率高达百分之五十
So maybe they were after Maggie and got Amy instead.
或许他们要杀的是玛吉 却杀了艾米
They look alike.
她们长得很像
She was wearing her jacket, staying in her place.
艾米穿着玛吉的外套 住在玛吉家里
The question is... why would someone want Maggie dead?
问题在于 为什么有人想要杀玛吉呢
Found it.
找到了
Here you go. Thanks.
这里 谢谢
Somebody's been showing you some unwanted attention.
有你不喜欢的人在追求你
I'm guessing, inside that cellophane,
我猜 包装纸里
there are some flowers.
应该是鲜花吧
And judging by the...
根据
faint whiff of rhodinol and sour milk,
微弱的玫瑰味和酸牛奶味判断
I'm going to guess roses and baby's breath.
我猜是玫瑰和满天星
Thank you.
猜对了
No one throws away fresh flowers.
没人会把鲜花扔掉
Unless they didn't want them in the first place.
除非他们一开始就不想要
You recently installed two new locks on your front door.
你最近在前门装了两个新锁
Or your painters did a superb job everywhere
不然就是油漆工将整间屋刷的这么完美
except for the area around your locks.
却偏偏忘了粉饰那两个锁
The shades on your windows are bottom up,
窗户的遮光是从下往上的
suggesting you don't want anyone on the street
说明你不希望街上
seeing into your loft. Maggie...
有人瞧进来 玛吉
Do you have a stalker?
有人跟踪你吗
What?
什么
Why didn't you tell me? I would've handled it.
你为什么不告诉我 我会帮你解决的
That's why I didn't tell you.
所以我才没告诉你
I knew you'd go crazy.
我就知道你一定会很生气
Do you know your stalker?
你认识那个跟踪者吗
I've never seen him.
我从来没见过他
Does he send you anything other than flowers?
他有给你寄过除了花之外的东西吗
He sends photos.
他寄过照片
I complained to the local precinct last week
上周我向当地警区反映了情况
and gave them the pictures.
把照片给了他们
Pictures of what?
照片上是谁
Me.
是我
Was it my heart he was after?
他本来是想挖走我的心吗
Did you notice how the dad,
你有注意到
who looks like a shark, didn't react
那位长得很像骗子的父亲
when two cops showed up to talk to him?
对于两位警♥察♥找他谈话毫不惊讶吗
You're not a cop.
你不是警♥察♥
Hey. I'm cop-ish.
我很有警♥察♥风范的
I'll check if he has a record.
我会查一下他有没有案底
I never would have thought
他带着那样的尾戒
that guy would be such a loving father
我可真没想到他会是这么一位
after getting a look at his pinky ring.
疼爱女儿的父亲
I guess you can't judge a man by his pinky ring.
我觉得你不能通过尾戒来评判男人吧
Yes, you can.
是可以的
It's a guy with a pinky ring.
这是个带着尾戒的家伙
Can we stop talking about pinky rings
我们别聊尾戒了吗
and go and find our stalker?
快去找跟踪者好不好
Follow me.
跟着我
Wow. Nice Harley.
这哈雷不错
It's Detective Fucci's.
那是富齐警探的车
He loves it more than his children.
他爱它胜过爱自己的孩子
Much more.
胜过一大截
The precinct where Maggie filed her stalker report
玛吉之前反映跟踪情况的那个警局
is going to e-mail the photos.
马上会把照片发到邮箱
Don't tell anyone to follow you ever again.
不要再跟任何人说跟着你了
I'm surprised you weren't pulled over.
你竟然没被交♥警♥叫停
As your boss, all I can say is... get used to it.
作为你的上司 我只能说 习惯就好
Boss?
上司
You should know I have a thing with authority.
你应该知道 我对权威可是很有意见的
Then I'm ordering you to get over it.
那我就命令你克服这个情绪
Lieutenant Gooden, um, just out of curiosity,
古登警督 只是出于好奇
when do I get one of those permits that allows me
什么时候我才能得到
to park wherever I want? He's joking.
随便停车的允许呢 他在开玩笑
No... no, I'm not. I'd really like one.
不 不 我是认真的 我是真的想要
Oh, and we got Maggie's photos
第二十一警区发来了
from the 21st, the local precinct.
玛吉的照片
I think we found our stalker.
我想我们找到跟踪者了
They're taken over a period of six weeks,
拍摄这些照片的时间跨度有六周
but all from the same vantage point.
但都是从同一个有利位置拍摄的
He's got to live or work there.
他肯定是住在那 或是在那工作
And you're sure there's only one
你确定在曼哈顿只有
Caldo Freddo coffee in Manhattan?
一家卡尔多·弗雷多咖啡店吗
Yeah, it's where Andy buys all our coffee.
没错 安迪每次都在那买♥♥我们的咖啡
My bike... I...
我的摩托呢 我
I parked it just there.
我 刚就停在这里的
How did it...
怎么就...
Oh... idiots.
蠢货
Oh, I see.
我明白了
I'm being hazed. I'll talk to 'em.
我被戏弄了 我会跟他们讲清楚的
No, don't. It's a necessary ritual.
不 不用 这只是必须经历的事
If they see that it bothers me,
如果他们知道这事会让我困扰
it'll only encourage them to do something worse.
就只会刺♥激♥他们做更多让我困扰的事
Don't worry, they'll do something worse regardless.
别担心 反正他们总会做更坏的事
Climb in. We're going to the same place.
上车吧 我们要去同一个地方
Are you serious? Very.
你认真的吗 非常认真
Okay, you got to consult the dad.
好吧 你去对付那个爸爸
I get this guy. Rookie, it's not a barter system.
我来搞定这家伙 菜鸟 这不是物物交换制
No, it's a partnership... and partners compromise,
不 这是同伴关系 以及同伴间的互相妥协
as my husband keeps telling me.
就像我丈夫告诉我的那样
Excuse me. Uh, do you know this woman?
不好意思 你认识这个女人吗
No.
不认识
If we find the stalker, I'll bait him.
如果我们找到跟踪者了 我会引诱他上钩
See if he gets angry, how it escalates.
看他会不会生气 怒火如何升级
See if he has it in him to cut out someone's heart.
看他是否真的有能力挖出一个人的心脏
I know what "bait" means.
我知道"引诱"的意思
Do you know this woman?
你认识这个女人吗
No, sorry.
抱歉 不认识
Same angle as the photos. Hi. I'm Detective Needham.
和照片拍摄角度一样 你好 我是尼达姆警探
I need to speak with you about this woman.
我想和你谈谈这位女士
I got this.
我去追
NYPD.
纽约警局
Okay, okay. Just... just give me a sec.
好的 好的 让 让我缓一会
Not a good idea to run from the police.
在警♥察♥面前转身就跑可不是好主意
My therapist says I have impulse control issues.
我的治疗师说 我有冲动控制问题
And you admit that to the police?
你还向警方承认这一点
Nice flower stand. Is that where
花架很漂亮 你送玛吉的玫瑰
you got the roses you sent Maggie?
就是在这架上拿的吗
Yeah, but please don't tell my boss.
是的 但请不要告诉我老板
So you admit you stalk her?
所以你承认你跟踪她了
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表