剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表
Shame on you!
你真丢脸
We treat our horses better
我们对待我们的马
than most people treat their dogs.
比大部分人对待他们的狗都要好
Not to mention, we hit fewer pedestrians than bicyclists.
更不必说 我们比骑自行车的撞到的行人还少
If you both don't mind...
如果你们都不介意...
Please continue.
请继续
Um, I told them they'd have
我告诉他们 剩下的路
to walk the rest of the way, and I rushed to help the man.
他们得自己走了 然后我就冲过去救那个人
I was too late. Thank you.
但已经太迟了 谢谢
You can all go.
你们都可以走了
Officer, can we get this to the lab?
警官 能把这个送去实验室吗
Absolutely. As soon as possible.
当然 尽快送去
Dylan.
迪伦
Roger.
罗杰
CIA involved in this?
中情局与此案有关吗
The Case of the Merry-Go-Round Murder?
那个旋转木马谋杀案吗
Hardly.
并不是
I was called in for the subway incident.
我是被叫来调查地铁事件的
That French diplomat who died...
那个遇难的法国外交官
he was DGSE, stationed in Tehran,
他是法国对外安♥全♥局♥的人 曾驻扎在德黑兰
and he was under surveillance by us.
并且处于我们的监视下
I understand Command Ops took you off the main event.
我听说指挥部将你从这个主要案件中调离了
I can get you reassigned,
我能重新给你分配任务
stop you from wasting your time here.
你就不用在这里浪费时间了
In fact, I already made the call.
实际上 我已经下了命令
Hey, it's a big case.
这可是个大案件
My car's waiting. No, thanks.
上车吧 不用 谢谢
Well, figured it was worth a shot.
我就想试一把
At least let me take you and Andrew to dinner tonight.
至少今晚让我跟你还有安德鲁吃顿饭吧
I'll check in later.
等会再联♥系♥
You look pretty good.
你看起来状态很好
Police work suits you.
警♥察♥工作很适合你
Who's that?
他是谁
That...
他是
is my father.
我父亲
The vic was Cyrus Bryant. He was one of my CIs when I
受害者叫塞勒斯·布赖恩特 我在缉毒处时
was in narcotics. He'd been cooperating for a while.
他是我的线人 他与我们合作了一段时间了
Cyrus had been involved in the ongoing investigation
塞勒斯曾被卷入过一场调查
into two warring drug dealers vying for uptown traffic.
两名毒贩为了争上城区的毒品市场
Looks like he got hit and we lost a CI.
他应该是被发现了 我们失去了一名线人
Wouldn't drug lords just shoot a rival?
毒枭难道不会直接枪杀对手吗
Why cause a public spectacle with an explosion?
为什么要在公共场所制♥造♥场爆♥炸♥呢
There's a hole in the back of this saddle.
马鞍的后面有个洞
Oh, got something for you.
里面有东西
I love when this happens.
我就喜欢这种时候
When what happens? When I might be wrong.
什么时候 我可能犯错了的时候
It keeps me on my toes.
这让我保持警醒
Maybe this is about drugs.
也许这因毒品引起的
Oh, I give this burst of humility about three seconds.
我赌你只会谦虚三秒钟
Except I don't think it is about drugs.
但是 我认为这与毒品无关
Ooh! Two seconds.
是两秒
I mean, why use an explosive?
我是说 谁会用炸♥弹♥呢
And such a small one. No.
还是这么小一个 不
Something else is going on.
肯定还有别的事
Don't be mad just because I disagree with you.
不要因为我们意见不一致 你就生气
You always disagree with me.
你总是与我意见不一致
And I'm not mad. I'm frustrated.
我没生气 我只是沮丧
We had a chance to get back on the subway case.
我们本来有机会去调查地铁案件的
You didn't even check with me before saying no.
你在拒绝之前都没跟我商量一下
My father caught me off guard.
我父亲打了我个措手不及
He loves to get in my head.
他喜欢探究我的想法
But he still came here to offer it and to see you.
但他还是来这给你这个机会 来看看你
No, he came here because
不 他来这是因为
a French diplomat died in the attack.
在这场袭击中 一位法国外交官遇难了
Maybe he came to the city for that.
也许他是为了案件来到这个城市的
Didn't he come to the park for you?
但他难道不是为了你来公园的吗
Mm, it's not that simple.
事情不会如此简单
Never is with family.
家人间就没有简单的事
Maybe you can explain it to me. I'd like to know.
也许你可以跟我说说 我想知道
I wrote a book, Freaks,
我写过一本书 "怪胎"
which was a best seller, which got me in People magazine,
是本畅销书 我也因此登上了"人物"杂♥志♥
which you read three times.
你已经读过三遍了
I'm familiar with the book.
我很熟悉这本书
I'm not sure my father is.
我不知道我父亲是否熟悉
I don't know if he ever read it.
我都不知道他是否读过
So ask him.
那就问问他
I'm not sure I want to know the answer.
我不确定我是否想知道答案
You shouldn't wonder.
你不应该自己闷着想
Just ask. Take control.
直接问 掌握主动权
If he hasn't read it, let him know how much it bothers you.
如果他没读 就告诉他你有多在意这件事
It's not such a big deal. It's just a book.
也不是什么大事 只是本书而已
I'm gonna go and listen to that cassette again,
我要再去听听那盘磁带了
see if I missed anything.
看看有没有漏掉什么
Any leads on the subway case? Uh, not that I've heard,
地铁案件有什么线索了吗 我还没有听说
but since I'm not on it, I wouldn't know.
但鉴于这案子不归我查 我也就不会知道了
Lizzie, we need your help with Lieutenant Gooden.
丽兹 古登警督那边我们需要你的帮助
Why? Because you're her friend
为什么 因为你是她朋友
and you never do anything wrong.
而且你从没做错过任何事
Yeah, you wouldn't stand in a "Ten items or less" Line
你从不会允许不符合规定的
with 11 items. You're the ultimate rule follower.
事情发生 你是终极规则遵循者
Gee, thanks, guys.
谢谢你们
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Lou has locked herself in
卢把自己锁在了
the conference room, closed the blinds
会议室 关上了百叶窗
and said she is not to be disturbed.
还让我们别去打扰她
So don't disturb her. No, no, no, no, no, no.
那就别去打扰她了 不 不 不
We need you to disturb her, all right?
我们需要你去打扰下她 好吗
I'm this close to having a panic attack.
我恐慌症都要发作了
I've seen him have a panic attack. It's not pretty.
我见过他恐慌症发作 场面可不好看
Why is Lou talking to Internal Affairs?
卢为什么要跟内务部谈话
Can you go in and find out?
你能进去看看吗
Lizzie?
丽兹
Fine.
好吧
Don't stand there. Move around.
别都站在那 四处走走
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
You look beautiful.
你真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
I just need a veil.
我就差一顶头纱了
Lizzie, meet Olga.
丽兹 这是奥嘉
Olga, Lizzie. Hi.
奥嘉 这是丽兹 你好
I'm at work when the bridal shop opens,
婚纱店的营业时间和我的工作时间冲突了
and I'm still at work after it closes.
我下班比闭店时间还要晚
Olga was kind enough to offer to do my fittings
奥嘉好心地提出可以在我们会议室
in our conference room.
帮我量体试衣
Everything okay?
没什么事吧
Oh, yeah. The guys just thought that you
没事 就是大家都以为
were meeting with Internal Affairs again.
你又在跟内务部的人见面
Again? Yesterday.
又在 比如昨天
Sally, uh, she wasn't here
萨丽 她来这
on, uh, police business yesterday.
跟公事无关
She's helping me plan my wedding.
她在帮我策划婚礼
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Wait, Sal... Sally?
等等 萨丽
Excuse me, Olga. Do you mind?
不好意思 奥嘉 你能回避一下吗
Can you just give us a minute, please?
让我们单独说几句 可以吗
Thanks.
谢谢
You...
你
You asked Sally?
你让萨丽帮你策划婚礼
Because...
因为...
剧集 | 本能(2018) | 导航列表