剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
he was fundamentally decent.
但是我告诉你 修女 基于他
But I'm telling you, Sister, it is imperative
和这一切事情之间的联♥系♥
that I recalculate based on his association
我必须要重新看待他给这个社区带来的痛苦了
with the very things that cause suffering in this community.
我知道圣洁的圣徒禁止你这样做
I know Dear Holy Apostle forbade you to act,
但也许我父亲可以
but maybe my father can.
你不是说美国白人最害怕的
Didn't you say the manwhite America fears most
就是黑人恶棍吗
is the Negro gangster?
我是说一旦黑人恶棍
I said that when the black gangster
有了政♥治♥觉悟
gains a political consciousness,
政界就没白人什么事了
white America would drop to its knees.
那你就去找他
Then go to him.
让他去保护鲍威尔和那些租户们
Get him to protect Powell and the tenants.
让这些恶棍成为政♥治♥利器
Make the gangster a political weapon.
快上车 亲爱的
In here, baby.
我们带你去南卡罗来纳
We're gonna get you to South Carolina.
快来 快上车
Come on. In here.
你们肯定会后悔这么做的
You're gonna regret this!
不 修女 邦比·约翰逊才会后悔
Nah, sister. Bumpy Johnson'sgonna regret this.
上车
Get in the car.
你没必要打他的 本尼
You didn't have to hit him, Benny.
他都要朝你开枪了
Yeah,he was drawing on you!
他特么认识我 他不会朝我开枪的
He fucking knows me! He wouldn't have shot me!
天呐 总得有人受伤
Jesus Christ.Somebody had to get hit.
邦比怎么找到的你
And so how did Bumpy approach you?
他在西街22号♥找到了我
He came up to me over at 22 West,
问我认不认识这个叫赞布拉诺的人
asked me if I knew this Zambrano cat.
那你怎么回答的
And what'd you say?
我说我认识他 关系很亲密的那种
I said I knew him... intimate-like.
然后怎么了
And then what?
他答应我说只要我告诉他我什么时候
Promised me $1,000 if I let him know
会和那个男孩碰面 并给他留个门
when I was up with that boy again,
他就给我1000美刀
if I could leave the door open a crack.
然后你同意了
And you said yes.
我还有三个孩子要吃要喝
Honey, I got three kids got to eat every single day.
我总得弄点钱来养活他们吧
They don't take a day off when it come to food.
你知道邦比想杀赞布拉诺
You knew that Bumpywanted to kill Zambrano.
我什么都不知道
I ain't know nothing.
他们的事我不掺和
I don't get into folk business.
你后来去哪了
Where did you go afterwards?
邦比觉得如果我搬出哈林区
Bumpy thought it would be best if I moved out of Harlem,
和我在费城的亲戚住在一起会更好
go live with my kinfolk in Philly.
所以他给我了500块钱搬迁费
Gave me another $500 for the move.
你看到邦比杀赞布拉诺了吗
Did you see Bumpy kill Zambrano?
把那混♥蛋♥给我剁了
Carve that motherfucker up.
拜托
Come on.
现在说谎对你还有什么好处
What good's it gonna do to lie now?
我今天是没法活着走出这扇门了
I ain't gonna walk out the door.
你们几内亚人不会给我留活口的
You guineas don't let people like me walk out.
所以我也没有什么好隐瞒的了 就这么说吧
So, being plain honest, I'm gonna say this --
我亲眼看到邦比用他的刮胡刀
I saw Bumpy cut that peckerwood into ribbons
把那混♥蛋♥玩意儿砍得皮开肉绽
with his straight-razor,
整个过程我简直不要太享受
and I enjoyed every single minute.
他惨叫得跟头被宰的猪一样
That cracker squealed like a motherfuckin' pig.
你们要杀就杀吧
Now take my ass out
这样我就不用再看你们这些恶心的脸了
so I don't have to look at y'all ugly faces no more.
这场房♥租罢交运动已经越闹越大了
This rent strike situationis heading toward disaster.
这些无赖会让鲍威尔的人身安全陷入危险境地
Powell's life could be in dangerto these hoodlums.
如果他上法庭 他们可能会被曝光
If he goes to court,they could be exposed.
他们不会蠢到杀他的
They ain't dumb enough to touch him.
你相信意大利人跟你说那些话吗
And you trust whatthe Italians tell you?
不管如何 每个人死后都会留下一笔遗产
Every man has a legacy,whether they want one or not.
你会留下些什么
What is yours going to be?
你有多少钱
How much money you have?
又或者因为你对世界和你的种族做出的巨大贡献
Or will it be because of your larger service
你留下的会是
to the world and to your race
因为你而变得更好的社区吗
that you left your community better than you found it?
你想从我这里得到什么 马尔科姆
What is you want from me, Malcolm?
好好想想自己在做什么
Get conscious, brother.
好好想想
Get conscious.
老板 我能问你一个问题吗
Boss, can I ask you a question?
什么问题
What is it?
你跟我说因为
You told me how Bumpy Johnson
地下室里藏的东西 邦比·约翰逊
shut down the protest of Fidler's
把菲德勒的抗♥议♥压了下来
'cause of what was hidin' in that basement.
他知道地下室里有东西
He knew you had somethin' down there.
也许是邦比·约翰逊告诉博南诺你杀了洛伦佐
Maybe Bumpy Johnson told Bonannothat you killed Lorenzo.
你得让博南诺相信这一切都是邦比在背后干的好事
You got to convince Bonanno that Bumpy was behind it all.
别操心了 聪明蛋
Don't worry, smartass.
这事我来处理吧
I got it covered.
这里是1010赢家
This is 1010 WINS.
只需22分钟 我们将带您了解天下事
You give us 22 minutes, we'll give you the world.
今日头条
In today's headlines,
国会议员小亚当·克莱顿·鲍威尔
Congressman Adam Clayton Powell Jr.
今天上午将在联邦法♥院♥
is due in federal court this morning
就影响了5000多人的哈林区房♥租罢交运动
for hearings on the Harlem tenant strike
举♥行♥听证会
affecting over 5,000 people.
鲍威尔声称他将公布
Powell says he's gonna make public
一个空壳公♥司♥背后的秘密持有人名单
a list of the secretive owners behind a shell company
这一举措将让
that has allowed slum conditions
贫民窟的状况得以改善
to flourish in the ghetto.
- 早上好 卡尔文 - 早上好啊 牧师
- Good morning, Calvin. - Good morning, Reverend.
我周日那天怎么没见你来教堂
I didn't see you at church on Sunday.
我下周就去
Oh, I'll be there next week.
他们说自己是冷血动物
* They say they're cold-blooded,ah
是的 他就是冷血动物
* Yeah, he cold-blooded
这就是邦比·约翰逊的毒窝之一
This is one of Bumpy Johnson's filthy dope houses.
我逼供了他朋友鲍比·罗宾森
I had to torture of his friends,Bobby Robinson,
才找到了它的位置
to find out where it was.
我们今天早上搜了这里
We raided it this morning.
那我来这干嘛
Why am I here?
我没杀洛伦佐
I didn't kill Lorenzo.
你女儿说你杀了
Your own daughter said you did.
不 是邦比逼她对你撒谎的
Nah, Bumpy forced her to lie to you.
他不是想要你的贩毒渠道吗
He wants your drug connection, right?
他跟我女儿说如果她不撒谎就杀了她
He told her he was gonna kill her.
恶人做恶事
* Evil is as evil does
妈妈看向别处 怪他针头太刺眼
* Mama looked away, blamed it on his needle buzz
他需要毒品就把冰箱里的食物拿去卖♥♥
* Sold the food out the freezer when he needed drugs
当他需要爱时 就像傻瓜一样来乞求
* Begging like he Cool J when he needed love
由于本故事是基于真实的人物和事件
本剧中个别人物 人物性格 事件 地址以及对白为虚构内容
或为推动故事情节发展而杜撰
哈林教父 前情回顾
万恶房♥东
万恶房♥东
不给老鼠付房♥租
我们绝不畏惧
不治鼠疫
把万恶的房♥东关进监狱
鲍维利·莱恩控股公♥司♥
基♥督♥教让奴隶和死亡平等 伊♥斯♥兰♥教让自♥由♥和公正平等 谁能让我们幸免于末日审判
解决未成年人犯罪 鲍威尔
哈姆莱区房♥租罢交运动导致警方动武
居民们上街抗♥议♥破败的生活条件
基♥督♥教让奴隶和死亡平等 伊♥斯♥兰♥教让自♥由♥和公正平等 谁能让我们幸免于末日审判
哈莱姆区居民的胜利
国会议员鲍威尔与无良地主的较量
即便邦比·约翰逊还在坐牢
Even when Bumpy Johnsonwas in prison,
黑鬼们还是得支持他
niggers had to take sides.
我们1957年打仗那会儿
When we was at war in '57,
邦比·约翰逊正给维多·吉诺维斯当帮手
Bumpy Johnson was helping Vito Genovese.
还有杀了你儿子的那些黑鬼
And the niggers that killed your son,
他们也是邦比的人
they was under Bumpy's control.
他们说他的皮肤不够白
* They said his skin wasn't light enough
他的未来不够光明
* And his future wasn't bright enough
邦比·约翰逊杀了你的儿子
Bumpy Johnson killed your son.
他想让我背黑锅
He's trying to blame it on me.
他们说自己是冷血动物
* They say they're cold-blooded,ah
是的 他就是冷血动物
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表