剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
is the Nation's cause.
把它也当成你的使命
Think if it was yours.
海♥洛♥因♥就是海♥洛♥因♥ 马尔科姆
Duji is duji, Malcolm.
它是个商品 就像鞋子和肥皂一样
It's a commodity. It's like shoes or soap.
你以前也这么认为 和我一样
You used to see it that way, just like I do.
我改变了
I changed.
热那亚家族掌控着这个地方
The Genovese family controls this spot.
是 我想把这里关停
Yeah, well, I wanna shut it down.
这将会是非常困难的
Yeah, that ain't gon' be easy.
你想要把这里的毒品消除是吧
You wanna shut the dope down here, huh?
是啊
Yeah. Mm.
但是这些意大利人有太多的枪了
But these Italians have too many guns.
如果这是你需要的东西的话
If that's what you need...
我有枪
I got guns.
我有人
I got soldiers.
生意就是生意 不能留下目击者
* Business is business, can't leave no witness
好了
Alright.
没什么可说的 这里是我的地盘
* It ain't nothing to discuss, just know the city mine
如果有问题 我就在附近 随时见面
* If it's a problem, I'm around, let's meet up anytime
如果我们这样能行得通 那我们就赚大发了
* If we can get this shit to work, then we can really shine
如果有人想从我这儿挖好处那他就要小心了
* Somebody mother gon' lose a child if he think of stealing mine
回到一切的原点 监狱让我更加锐利
* Back to how it started, that prison cell made me sharper
我气场全开 放轻松深呼吸
* I come around and get darker, just try to breathe
我的手段五花八门
* Got so many tricks up under my sleeve
36盎司毒品 你就能入伙
* 36 ounces of dope, you got you a key
救下了一堆黑鬼 他们看我像看废奴主义领导人
* Saved a bunch of my niggas, they looked at me like Harriet
破产真令人难堪 我风卷残云扫过
* Broke is so embarrassing, I cleared that up like Claritin
光天白日 几声枪响 他们都看见了
* Broad daylight, shots fired, they all saw it
你要想和教父说上话就乖乖排队
* It's a long line before you talk with the Godfather
听到我的前人在后面吟诵与尖叫
* Hear my ancestors in the back chanting and screaming
我在分销赚钱 而你只能做做梦
* I was hustling, getting money while you niggas was dreaming
我赚得盆钵满盈
* And I'm up getting dumb cake
你只是呆若木鸡
* You looking with that dumb face
冰块让我打冷战 浑身发抖
* Ice give me chills, shaking like a Harlem Jun-kay
生意就是生意 不能留下目击者
* Business is business, can't leave no witness
- 生意就是生意 不能留下目击者 - 赶快走
- * Business is business, can't leave no witness * - Let's fucking go.
我打赌他们感觉得到现实
* Shit getting realer, I bet they feel it
吃饭之前先祷告 你不知道是否是最后的晚餐
* Pray before you eat, you don't know when your last dinner
对 那个白人想要你们嗑药嗑嗨喝酒喝高
Yeah, the white man wants you to be high and drunk.
他想要让你们进入的烂醉如泥的状态
He wants you to be high and drunk
就是男人想和一个女的睡的时候
the way some men try to get a woman under the influence
试图让女人进入的那种
if they wanna sleep with her.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 对这种毒品的抗争
Brothers and sisters, the struggle against this drug
就是为了自♥由♥的抗争
is the struggle for liberation.
- 走吧 - 看起来我们好像来客人了
- Let's go. - It appears we have company.
滚出我的地盘
Get off of my spot!
你们这些人 滚出我的地盘
All of you, get off of my spot!
滚出我的地盘 每个人
Get out of here, every one of youse!
立刻
Right now!
这些人都会为了自己的信仰愿意去死
Every one of these men will die for what they believe.
你的人也愿意吗
Your men willing to do the same?
你们现在都是死人了
You're all dead right now!
我看着的都是死人 你们所有人
I'm looking at dead men, every fucking one of youse.
怎么花了这么久
What took you so long?!
我都无聊死了
I was getting bored!
查斯也是
So was Chance...
佩蒂格鲁
Pettigrew,
里奇
Richie,
还有朱尼·博德
and Junie Byrd.
我们都是 无聊死了
All of us, bored shitless.
见到我很惊讶吧
Surprised to see me, huh?
马尔科姆是我的老朋友
Malcolm is an old friend of mine.
马尔科姆 金以前是个特别优秀的
Malcolm, Chin used to be a pretty good boxer
拳击手
back in the day,
直到一个我教的黑人小孩把他打爆了
till this Negro kid I managed just busted his ass up.
他喜欢装疯卖♥♥傻
He likes to play the dumb bruiser.
但这是是为了让其他家族的小弟们
But that's just so the guineas from the other Families
低估他
underestimate him.
但是有一件事情你没算到
But there's one thing that you didn't count on.
我
Me.
对 你
Yeah, you.
你知道没人喜欢你的人
You know that nobody likes you people
在这儿大吵大闹的 对吧
getting all loud and boisterous, right?
是不是
Huh?
这是不是你不想让你的人
Isn't that a stereotype that you don't want
被打上的标签呢
your people to have?
除非给我分成 不然110街到160街
Nothing goes down from 110th to 160th
什么都不能卖♥♥
unless I get my cut.
否则 我会把你在邓巴那里的产业也关停
Otherwise, I will shut you down in Dunbar.
- 我会把你在杰弗逊那里的产业也关停 - 约翰逊
- I will shut you down in Jefferson. - Johnson.
我会把你的地方都关停
I will shut down all of your spots,
就像这里一样
just like I did here.
傻♥逼♥玩意儿 我要把你
Bootlip shine, I'll put you in the --
继续啊 继续 再他妈说
Go ahead, go ahead! Say fucking something else!
你再说一句 我就割开你的喉咙
You say something, I'll cut your fucking throat!
喂 喂 约翰逊
Hey, hey! Hey, Johnson!
- 你♥他♥妈♥再说一句 - 约翰逊 闭嘴
- Say one more fucking word! - Johnson, cut it out!
他是个人才
He's made!
他是个可造之才 他们会杀了你的
He's a made man. They'll kill you.
行吗
Right?
你会引得所有家族
You'll have every one of the Families
都来追杀你
down on your head.
你妻儿会在东河那里
Your wife and your kid will be picking pieces of you
捡你的尸体碎片 你知道的
out of the East River, you know that.
他说的对 兄弟
He's right, brother.
想想你的家人
Think of your family.
这才聪明
That's smart.
走吧
Let's go.
转身
Turn around.
走
Let's go.
亲爱的
Oh, hey, darling.
有人想和你谈谈
There's someone here who needs to talk to you.
- 谁 - 你记得我的朋友迪丽娅吗
- Who? - You remember my friend Delia?
她以前和我一起在斯莫那里做女公♥关♥的
She used to hostess with me down at Small's.
她儿子惹麻烦了
Son's in some kind of trouble.
亲爱的 我现在没空
Baby, I ain't got time for this right now.
拜托 宝贝 给她五分钟
Oh, come on, sugar. Just give her five minutes.
你不在的时候她一直陪着我
She was there for me while you were gone.
好吧 宝贝
Alright, baby.
宝贝 你记得迪丽娅的
Baby, you remember Delia.
当然 当然记得
Of course. 'Course I do.
约翰逊先生 很高兴见到你
Mr. Johnson. It's such a pleasure.
梅蜜告诉我 你有事情
Mayme tells me that, uh, you got a problem
想和我谈谈吗
that you wanna talk to me about?
对
Yes.
我儿子泰迪
My boy Teddy...
他一直很有音乐上的天赋
he always had a way with music.
就算是他小时候 只要一弹吉他
Even when he was little, any time he played that guitar,
所有人都会停下手上的事听他弹
everyone would stop whatever they was doing and listen.
他和玛丽·威尔斯一起演奏的
He plays with Mary Wells.
我认识玛丽
Oh, I know Mary.
他能和玛丽一起
Boy must be... a really good musician
肯定是个非常棒的音乐家
to be playing with Mary.
对 但是他得病了 很痛苦
Yeah, but he got a disease. An affliction.
很多音乐家 他们会嗑药嗑嗨
Lot of musicians, they -- they get high.
这只是他们工作的一部分
It's -- It's just a part of the game.
他不吸毒
He don't touch dope.
他上瘾的是白人女性
It's an addiction to white women.
抱歉
S-Sorry.
她们会巫术
They demons.
这个邪恶的白人女性带走了我儿子的灵魂
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表