剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
if that's where he's got it stashed at or not.
如果带子在金手上
If Chin's got that tape...
倒霉的是克莱
Clay's taking a fall.
你知道他会有多重要吗
Do you understand how important Cassius Clay is going to be?
世人期待的黑人英雄是温顺恭敬的
Black heroes are expected to be docile and deferential.
克莱身处这个年代
Clay is ushering in an age
黑人孩子可以为自己的成就自豪
where black kids can voice pride in their own achievements.
我们现在没有多少医生 律师 银行家
Now, we don't have enough doctors, lawyers, or bankers.
但我们有运动英雄
But we do have sports heroes
他们也确实有可以传播我们信息的平台
and they do have a platform to carry our message.
你不是说打架赢奖就是哗众取宠吗
Didn't you say that prize-fighting is just a racket?
富有的白人男性教唆黑人
Rich white men exploiting poor black men
去打另一个黑人吗
to beat up on other poor black men?
卡修斯·克莱是种族自豪感的引擎
Cassius Clay is an engine of racial pride...
一个绝对不用美白产品
who'd never mark himself with skin lighteners
或者在头发上耍花招的人 我曾经也有过这种贬低自己的想法
or processed hair, as I once felt the need to degrade myself.
但卡修斯·克莱 他不是马尔科姆·X
Cassius Clay, he ain't no Malcolm X.
好吗
Alright?
他的名字叫克莱
His name is "Clay."
他可以被塑造
He can be molded.
泰迪·格林在一群唱片大佬面前
Teddy Greene embarrassed me
当众羞辱了我
in front of those record executives.
我知道 他很抱歉
I know. He's sorry.
他有首新歌♥你应该听听
He has a new song you gotta hear.
什么歌♥
What kinda song?
上个月动♥乱♥的时候有个警♥察♥打了他
Some cop hit him at the riot at Fidler's last month.
这首歌♥是关于反击的
It's a song about fighting back.
不 宝贝 我的唱片公♥司♥不是关于这个的
Nah, baby, that's not what my label's about.
人听这些流行歌♥都听腻了
People are tired of hearing about sock hops
什么做我老婆好不好 神奇宝贝泡泡龙
and will-you-be-my-baby and "Puff the Magic Dragon"
拜托邮差歌♥
and please-mister-postman.
你在教我怎么做我的工作吗
You tellin' me how to do my job?
我只是说 为什么要签约
I'm just saying, why sign someone
一个和别人都没有分别的人呢
doing the same thing everyone else is doing?
因为这样来钱
Because it makes money.
没有白人会买♥♥哪个黑鬼唱的
Ain't no white person gonna pay no negro
关于警♥察♥打他的哀嚎的歌♥的
to moan about some cop kicking his ass.
我就是白人啊 我会买♥♥的
I'm a white person, and I'd buy it.
你不算
You don't count.
你觉得所有白人
You think all white people are happy
对黑人的处境都高兴吗
with the way negroes are being treated?
你觉得我们喜欢警♥察♥
You think we like watching Bull Connor
拿高压水枪喷那些女人和孩子吗
turn his hoses on those women and kids?
大声反抗给我们带来过什么
What's speakin' out ever got us?
高压水枪狂喷
Water from fire hoses
放狗咬我们
and dogs bitin' through our skin.
我做音乐是为了帮人遗忘
I make music to help people forget.
你看到外面的招牌了没 上面说啥
You see that sign out there? What's it say?
快乐唱片
Happy Records.
我做让人快乐的音乐
I make music that makes people happy.
泰迪·格林 他让我生气
Teddy Greene, he makes me angry.
下一个重量级选手将会是 呃 道格·琼斯
...next heavyweight opponent is going to be, uh, Doug Jones.
你将在三月十三号♥跟他对战
You're gonna fight him on March 13th,
你对这个怎么看
and poetically you've said where, what?
好吧 道格·琼斯 目前世界前十的选手里
Well, Doug Jones, presently, is ranked number 3
他排名第三
in the top 10 heavyweights of the world.
我排第二
I'm ranked number 2.
我明白琼斯喜欢玩刺♥激♥的
I understand that Jones likes to mix,
但他最多也就是个当第六的
but he must fall in six.
我不懂你为啥会觉得他有趣
I don't know why you think he's funny.
你可能不喜欢他 妈妈
You may not like him, Mama,
但我喜欢他说话的样子
but I like that he talks like that.
为什么啊 小家伙
Why, little one?
因为他不害怕做自己
He's not afraid to be himself.
你看到这个蓝围巾了吗
You see this blue scarf? Uh-huh.
你看 看着
You see it. Watch it.
我来我来 不错吧
I've got it, I've got it.That's good.
你喜欢这一套的
You like that kind of thing.
这人本应该是个拳击手
This guy's supposed to be a boxer.
他是个啥
What is he?
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
你好几个小时没出去了
You don't make your rounds for hours.
今天见马尔科姆了
Saw Malcolm today.
好像金那儿有卷联邦调查局的录音
Seems like Chin Gigante's got some kind of FBI tape
上面他和克莱在说伊♥斯♥兰♥
with him and Clay talking about Islam.
那个傻狍子会对伊♥斯♥兰♥教感兴趣我是一点也不奇怪
Doesn't surprise me that young fool's attracted to the Nation,
什么宇宙飞船之类的无稽之谈
all that talk about spaceships and other nonsense.
诺亚的方舟就不同了吗
And Noah's Ark is different?
没错
Yes, it is.
金想让克莱放水
Chin wants Clay to take a dive.
如果他不照办
And if he doesn't
他就告诉全世界克莱是穆♥斯♥林♥
he's gonna tell the whole world that Clay's a Muslim.
这跟你有什么关系
What's that got to do with you?
他们想让我查查 仅此而已
They want me to look into it. That's it.
好吧 我希望你说了不
Well,I hope you said "no."
如果道格赢了 他就要横尸街头了
If Doug wins, he'll get the shot at Liston.
想想那些在哈林敬仰他的孩子们
Think of all those kids in Harlem who look up to him.
如果克莱倒霉 让他倒他的
If Clay's gonna fall, let him fall.
晚安宝贝 爱你
Night, Babe. Love you.
我明早带玛格丽特去上学
I'll take Margaret to school in the morning, alright?Okay.
范德比尔特小姐
Miss Vanderbilt.
负鼠 陶德这是邦比·约翰逊
Possum, Todd, this is Bumpy Johnson.
是我的老朋友 这是罗斯·陶德
He's an old friend of mine. This is Ross Todd.
他是卡修斯主要的赞助者之一
He's Cassius' primary backer up from Louisville for the fight.
其实 我正想跟你聊一下这场比赛
Actually, the fight's what I'd like to talk to you about.
卡修斯跟马尔科姆·X秘密地见了一面
Cassius, he took a secret meeting with Malcolm X.
我们跟卡修斯说过不要再
We told Cassius to stop fraternizing
跟伊♥斯♥兰♥混在一起了
with the Nation of Islam
也不要再听那些白人恶魔的屁话了
and listening to all that talkabout "white devils."
你知道吗
You knew?
我们花了不少钱 让一些记者不要
We have paid, uh, several reporters quite a bit of money
写文章发表出来
not to write about it.
好吧 现在金手里有卷录音
Well, right now Chin Gigante's got a tape,
想要克莱放水
wants to make Clay take a dive.
说如果他不照做就让他横尸街头
Said he'd give him a shot at Liston if he does.
这事儿也不是不合理
That's notan unreasonable proposal.
你想让路易斯维尔大嘴怪
You want your Louisville Lip
失去他的完美记录吗
to have a loss on his perfect record?
卡修斯·克莱跟桑尼·里斯顿打 赢了冠军赛的话
Cassius Clay fights Sonny Liston and wins the championship,
他可以叫自己卡修斯·X
well, he can call himself Cassius X, uh,
卡修斯·Y的 叫自己达菲鸭都没人管
Cassius Y, or Daffy Duck for all anyone cares.
好吧 那
Well, then...
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to have interrupted.
哥几个玩得愉快
Have a nice night.
邦比 等等
Bumpy, wait.
你为什么来这儿 邦比
What is it you came for,Bumpy?
看看我能不能帮我朋友个忙
See if I could help a friend.
我需要你不要再给我家打电♥话♥了 好吗
I need you to stop calling my house, alright?
让我想想
Let me think about it.
你知道吗 我一直觉得把自己的真实欲求藏起来
You know, I've always found that it's counterproductive
会适得其反
to hide what it is you want.
一切问题都会迎刃而解的
It always comes out in the wash.
- 艾米 - 嗯
Amy. Hmm?
你得放开我的手了
I need you to let go of my hand.
晚上玩得愉快
Have a nice night.
那个傻缺还真说中了
I'll give it to that dumb palooka --
关于哈林的事儿
he was right about Harlem.
毒品赚的钱比干嘛赚得都多
There's more money in dope there than everywhere else.
这就是资本主义 弗兰克 简单又单纯
This is capitalism, Frank pure and simple.
哪里有需求就去哪里
I go where there's a demand.
我希望你能跟我站一边
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表