剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
我们需要一个新开始
We needed a fresh start.
哈林区是我的
Harlem's mine.
- 时代变了 - 我没变
-Times have changed. -I haven't.
他们倾向于邦比
They are inclined to give Bumpy a pass.
我都不能在自己的地界上除掉一个乱开抢的黑鬼了吗
I can't kill a nigger who fires a shotgun in my place?
- 邦比·约翰逊 - 马尔科姆X
-Bumpy Johnson. -Malcolm X.
我想关了它
I wanna shut it down.
- 我有枪 - 我有人
-I got guns. -I got soldiers.
但是与一个往大街上放毒的家伙合作
But association with the man
跟你在这里的工作
who puts poison onto our streets
不相符啊
doesn't square with your work here.
我嗨着呢爸 别管我了
I'm high, Daddy. Leave me alone.
我做不到
I can't.
鲍威尔牧师简直就是个电影明星
Reverend Powell is like a movie star.
她想要20万
She wants $200,000.
我居然被个黑帮分子勒索了
I'm being shaken down by a bag lady.
是你杀了赞布拉诺吗
Did you kill Zambrano?
当然不是 他可是个成功人士
Of course not. He's a made man.
- 嘿 斯特尔 - 欧尼·诺恩泽
-Hey, Stell. -Ernie Nunzi.
你更美了
You're even more beautiful.
我和很多女孩都交往过 但这次不同
I've been with a lot of girls, but this is something different.
如果你追着金不放 不知道会发生什么事
If you go after Chin, anything can happen.
你现在哈林区不安全
You're not safe in Harlem right now.
我会让钱斯带你去
I'm gonna get Chance to take you down
我妹妹在斯帕坦堡的住处
to my sister's in Spartanburg.
真不敢相信我要离开哈林区了
I can't believe I'm leaving Harlem.
我会向她求婚
I would ask for her hand in marriage.
她都不爱你
She doesn't fuckin' love you!
她爱的是那个黑鬼
She loves that fuckin' Black bastard!
- 我们可以对邦比动手了 - 怎么做
-We could make a move on Bumpy. -How?
我在西西里的巴勒莫找了个人
I got a guy in Palermo, Sicily.
- 雇佣杀手吗 - 嗯
-Zip? -Yeah.
专家 最好的雇佣杀手
He's a specialist. Best zip there is.
你杀了赞布拉诺 你还敢骗我
You killed Zambrano. You lied to me!
你在这不安全
It's not safe for you here.
我哪都不去
-I ain't going nowhere-- -
泰迪
Ah! Teddy?
法庭给了你六张传票你都视而不见
You have ignored half a dozen subpoenas.
我不能在哈林区被捕
I can't get arrested in Harlem.
这是罪有应得
Chickens coming home to roost.
换句话说 种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
In other words, you reap what you sow.
这话说的真难听
That was a very bad statement.
我不是故意要挑战你的权威
I would never knowingly challenge you.
但你就是那么做了
But you did.
我请求五大家族委员会
I would like to ask the commission
同意对邦比·约翰逊采取制裁行动
for a Five Families sanction to kill Bumpy Johnson.
- 致敬 - 致敬
-Salute. -Salute.
我下过地狱
* I done been to hell
你个混♥蛋♥东西想抓到我
* You motherfuckers tryin' to catch me
我们都会下地狱
* We just all gonna burn in hell
我进过监狱
* I done been to jail
我才不在乎会再进监狱
* I don't give a fuck about doing life for a jail cell
我贩过毒
* I done sold the drugs
参过战
* I done came with the war
你想抓我 你个混♥蛋♥
* You try to catch me, motherfucker
我要你好看
* I'ma burn this shit, aah!
去你♥妈♥的♥意大利佬
Fuckin' guineas.
我进过监狱
* I done been to jail
我做了几年
* I done did numbers
我下过地狱 我受够了
* I done been to hell, I done been under
我是老大 我不会逃
* Difference between a boss and a runner
别想拿我开刀
* Well, if you dig it, no way, unh-unh
我做的事你做不到
* I'm doing what you wanna
我披荆斩棘
* Playing the game in the off season
你给我住手
* Niggas need to stop
你想动我绝对没好
* You gonna fuck around and end up
把你卷进毯子
* Rolled up in the carpet
命丧黄泉
* Luck stops there
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
* Fuck outta here
靠
Fuck!
切他啊
Cut that nigger off!
来啊来啊
* Catch, catch
来啊来啊 来抓我啊
* C-C-C-Catch me if you can
来啊来啊 来抓我啊
* C-C-C-Catch me if you can
B队 我是D队 友军到来
Bravo, this is Delta. Friendlies inbound.
A队在途
Alpha's on the block.
注意周围
Secure the perimeter.
怎么回事
Whoa, whoa! What happened?
意大利佬伏击我来着
Guineas spotted me.
从海滨一路追我过来的
Chased me all the way from the waterfront.
你还流血呢
You're bleeding.
他也一样
Yeah, well, so is he.
- 哦 - 靠
-Oh-ho! -Oh, shit!
拜托了先生们
Monsieur, s'il vous plait.
我不会说英文
Je ne parle pas Anglais.
把他弄上楼
Get him upstairs.
你想要干什么
What do you want?
外面传言说 从马赛海运来了
The word on the street is that the Italians
一大批毒品
are taking down payments on a very large shipment of dope
意大利人预付了头款
coming out of Marseille.
你是吉安的左右手
You're Jehan's right-hand man.
你是他的制毒师
You're his chemist.
你为他安排运货
You arrange the shipments for him.
如果你来了 那他一定也来了
If you're here, then he's here.
我不知道你说的这个让·吉安是谁
I don't know who this Jean Jehan is.
- 我不认识这个人 - 让·吉安在哪
-I do not know this man. -Where is Jean Jehan?
我跟你说了 我不认识他
I just told you. I don't know this guy!
好吧 那我们换个方法问
Okay. We'll do this the hard way.
告诉我他在哪 否则我就不客气了
Just tell me where he is, and I don't have to hurt you.
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥不得好死
Putain de connard, tu vas mourir!
让·吉安在哪
-Where is Jean Jehan? -
变化
* Change
再次打开窗户
* Open up my window again
再次打开窗户
* Open up my window again
我听见死神在召唤
* I can hear death callin' my name
我再次听见死神在召唤
* I can hear death callin' again
我向上帝起誓 事情不会有所改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我向上帝起誓 事情不会有所改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我的左轮手♥枪♥上刻着你的名字
* I keep a revolver with your name
我的左轮手♥枪♥上刻着你的名字
* I keep a revolver with your name
以防万一
* Just in case
仰望屋顶的风扇
* Lay on my back watchin' the ceilin' fan
我有大好梦想
* I had a dream to touch a kilo gram
与爱尔兰暴徒意见不和
* Still at odds with the Irish mob
劳斯莱斯里坐着马尔科西姆X
* Rolls-Royce down Malcolm X Boulevard
上帝啊 他们都要害我
* Lord, these -- really out here preyin' on me
点四十对着我 他拍着我的肩膀
* Got the .40 on me and his hand on me
穿着白色貂皮大衣就像我是达基·舒尔茨
* Snow-white mink like I'm Dutch Schultz
我来管账 让你看看我的进账
* Run the books and let me show you how the numbers look
你不会像卢西亚诺那么幸运
* You can't be Lucky like you Luciano
他们敲击猛打就好像真的是个行家
* The kilos slammin' like they new pianos
哈雷肥仔上坐着
* And Fat Boy got the big body
从大西洋到太平洋 我的货源源不断
* Coast-to-coast, I could shoot product
再次打开窗户
* Open up my window again
再次打开窗户
* Open up my window again
我听见死神在召唤
* I can hear death callin' my name
我听见死神在召唤
* I can hear death callin' again
我向上帝起誓 事情不会有所改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我向上帝起誓 事情不会有所改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我的左轮手♥枪♥上刻着你的名字
* I keep a revolver with your name
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表