剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
您请自便
Make yourself comfortable.
说起鼠灾
Speaking of rats...
有什么是我能做的呢 约翰逊
How can I help you, Johnson?
这些日子哈林区鼠灾泛滥
Lots of rats in Harlem these days.
情况严峻真切
Real ones.
还有那些寻求媒体曝光的人
And ones seeking publicity.
这不仅仅是一个宣传噱头
This is more than just a publicity stunt.
人♥民♥的生命和安全危在旦夕
People's lives and well being are at stake.
哈林区的人们生活条件简直糟糕得不堪容忍♥
The people in Harlem live in miserable conditions,
总有人得做点什么
and someone's got to do something about it!
我能帮上忙
I can help.
我跟一些 房♥东们谈过了
I talked to, uh, some landlords,
他们非常愿意拿出一大笔钱
and they're willing to grant
来修复那些居民楼
a sum of money to fix the buildings.
作为交换呢
In exchange for what?
你要帮忙终止这场房♥租罢交运动
For your helpin ending the rent strike
并且确保这事情不会闹到法庭上去
and making sure thatthis doesn't go to court.
还有你的朋友们
And your friends,
他们是意大利人吗
are they of the Italian persuasion?
这我可不能随便说
Not at liberty to say.
我自然会查清楚的
Well, I'll find out.
有一个空壳公♥司♥
There's a shell company that owns
坐拥价值数百万美元的哈莱姆房♥地♥产♥资产
millions of dollars worth of real estate in Harlem.
业主隐匿于众人的视线之外 且从不付税金
The owners are entirely hidden from view and pay no taxes.
鲍维利·莱恩控股公♥司♥
"Bowery Lane Holding Corporation."
我这里有一批顶尖律师在夜以继日地工作
I have some very expensive lawyers working night and day,
由艾米·范德比尔特资助
funded by Amy Vanderbilt,
所以我可以在听证会上曝光这些名字
so I can expose those names at the hearing.
一旦我这么做 我将接管这些建筑
And when I do, I will put those buildings into receivership,
我会起诉业主们
I will prosecute the owners,
我会确保他们都进监狱
and I will make sure that all of them go to jail.
我还能做点什么让你改变主意吗
Is there nothing that I can do to change your mind?
没有任何事可以让我改变主意
Most assuredly not.
简单
Easy.
我正在分销你的毒品
I'm moving shit loads of your dope.
非常精细哈 唐尼
Very sophisticated, huh, Donny?
我从没见过这种操作
I've never seen an operation like this.
是啊
Yeah.
我的老朋友 邦比可不是一般人
My man Bumpy's one of a kind.
自从棉花俱乐部开始我就认识邦比了
I've known Bumpy since the Cotton Club days.
是吗 你别以为我不知道
Yeah. You know, don't think I don't know
我和金之间的战争你是最大受益者
that my war with Chin benefits you more than anyone.
你将拥有最好的毒品销♥售♥网络
You got the best dope pipeline you ever had,
直接从马塞港口卸货
straight off the boat from Marseilles.
朱妮·伯德 我们这个月从
Junie Bird, how many kilos
博南诺先生那里拿了多少公斤货
we take from Mr. Bonannothis month?
差不多有1000公斤
Close to 1,000.
1,000.
金已经走投无路了
Chin's backed into a corner.
他可能会狗急会跳墙
There's nothing more dangerous than a cornered animal.
你需要资金上的援助 来跟他斗
You're gonna need money to -- to fight him off.
我跟你拿1500公斤的货
How about I take 1,500 kilos
你把价格降到每公斤22000美元怎么样
and you mark the price down to $22,000 per key?
没问题 但这不是你让我来这的原因
Sure, but that's not why you asked me here.
你马上就要面临一个大难题了
You got big problems on the horizon.
你听说哈林区的房♥租罢交运动了吧 对吗
You heard about the -- the renter strikes in Harlem, right?
- 听说了 - 五大家族
- Yeah.- The, uh, Five Families own
差不多拥有了贫民窟35%的房♥子
about 35% of all of the slum buildings.
如果哈林的帮派控制和房♥地♥产♥业被曝光
If mob control of Harlem and real estate is exposed,
将会不堪设想
it'll be bad.
他们不可能把那些房♥子联♥系♥到我们身上
They can't connect those buildings to us.
我可不那么有把握
I wouldn't be so sure.
鲍威尔手头上有高薪聘请的律师
Powell's got some high-priced lawyers now.
如果鲍威尔发现帮派是幕后黑手
If Powell finds out that it's the mob,
我们的那些房♥子就会被政♥府♥接管
we'll lose those buildings into government receivership.
你有什么建议吗
So, what do you propose?
金已经精神不正常了
Chin's off his rocker.
他 他围着个该死的浴巾到处走
He's -- he's walking around in a fucking bathrobe, for God sake.
这实在太 太他妈的丢人了
It's fucking --it's a fucking embarrassment.
这就是你找来管理吉诺维斯家的家伙吗
This is who you got running the Genovese Family?
我来想办法让鲍威尔退出
How about I get Powell to back off
对鲍维利·莱恩公♥司♥的调查
on the Bowery Lane investigation?
你能帮我除掉金吗
Could you help make a case for Chin's removal?
你看不出来吗
Don't you see?
这场战争导致双方死了27个人
This war with 27 dead on either side.
是邦比·约翰逊
It's Bumpy Johnson.
他才是罪魁祸首
He's the cause of all these.
什么
What?
邦比·约翰逊 他干的
Bumpy Johnson, he did this.
都是他干的
He did it all.
你给我滚吧
Get out of here.
约翰逊让博南诺相信洛伦佐的失踪
Johnson convinced Bonanno that I'm responsible
我是幕后黑手
for the disappearance of Lorenzo.
那个孩子早他妈在1957年就在哈林失踪了
The kid fucking disappeared in 19-fucking-57 in Harlem.
他怪我
He's blaming me?
他杀了洛伦佐 我会证明这一点的
He killed Lorenzo,and I'm gonna prove it!
我觉得你最近不正常的行为已经影响你的脑子了
I think that crazy act of yours has finally gone to your head.
他杀了里奇·赞布拉诺
He killed Richie Zambrano.
你告诉我是你杀了赞布拉诺
You told me that you killed Zambrano.
我撒谎了 好吗
I was lying. All right?
他绑♥架♥了我女儿
He had my daughter hostage.
邦比在路易斯堡救了我的命
Bumpy saved my life in Lewisburg.
他从来没骗过我 一次都没有
He has never lied to me, not even once.
你记得唐·维多尼的审判吗
You remember the trial of Don Vitone?
- 当然 - 好
- Naturally. - Okay.
那个不是东西的法官
That brutto cazzo judge,
他告诉陪审团如果他发现了证人说一句谎话
he tells the jury that if they caught a witness in one lie,
他们就可以驳回所有的证词
that they could dismiss the entire testimony.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
如果我能让你信服是约翰逊杀的赞布拉诺
If I convince you that Johnson killed Zambrano,
你就安排跟博南诺的碰个面
you will arrange a summit with Bonanno.
- 天哪 - 我们一起碰头
- Oh, boy. - We all meet.
你觉得怎么样
Hey! What do you think?
好吧
Okay.
邦比·约翰逊 他把我们都耍了
Bumpy Johnson,he's playing all of us.
哈林就是个火♥药♥箱
Harlem is a tinderbox.
马上就要爆♥炸♥了
It's about to explode.
今天早上 警♥察♥去驱逐那些租客
This morning, cops were sent to evict those tenants,
是那些伊♥斯♥兰♥民族组织的士兵们
and it was only the protection
保护了
from the Nation of Islam soldiers
那些房♥客们
that kept those tenants safe.
我们的黑人自卫队
Our Black Self-Defense Army
是我们发起这场运动自然产生的
is the natural evolution of what we preach.
非常好 马尔科姆
Very good, Malcolm.
非常好
Very good.
你再次超出了我的预期
Once again,you've exceeded my expectations.
向你致敬 亲爱的圣使
In your Honor, Dear Holy Apostle.
我们私下聊聊吧
Let's have a word in private.
你取得了这么大的成就 马尔科姆
You've come so far, Malcolm.
你父亲被杀时你还只是个孩子
Your father was killed when you were a child,
你母亲在精神病院
your mother in a mental hospital,
你被寄养
years in foster care,
不可避免的 你坐了牢
then, inevitably, prison.
当你从监狱写了那封信给我的时候
When you wrote me that letter from jail,
我都没想到有一天
even I had no idea that someday,
我会有一天跟你说这番话
I would say these words to you.
你在芝加哥的领导人之中竖了敌
You have enemies among the leadership in Chicago.
而现在看来 你在穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥里也有敌人
And even likely, you have enemies in this mosque.
他们认为你利用了我给你的平台
They think you use the platform I have given you
只为壮大你个人的力量
for your own advancement.
并不是这样
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表