剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
...Frank Kierdorf...
这可不是你的风格
That's never been your way.
你不是个告密佬
You're not a snitch.
我今天因为那个狗♥日♥的♥
I had to visit four widows today
敲了四个寡妇的门
'cause of that motherfucker.
基尔多夫被推荐...
And Kierdorf was recommended for the...
我真希望你去恶魔岛服刑之前
I wish you'd considered doing that
就考虑过这么做了
before you went to Alcatraz.
那样的话 你早就回家了
I would've had you home a lot sooner.
有过前科
...had experience.
为什么 霍法先生
Why, Mr. Hoffa?
除了这个刚出监狱的人
Wasn't there another man that could serve
难道就没有其他人
the position of business agent for the Local
可以胜任这个职位了吗
other than someone who just came out of the penitentiary?
去他妈的
Fuck 'im.
我们需要个有经验的组织者
We needed an experienced organizer...
你干吧
Go for it.
...在位置上
...in the position.
而在弗林特有很多人
And there are plenty of men in Flint
都可以胜任这份工作
capable of handling this job.
持械抢劫进监狱服刑
Is it a good training to be serving time
是不是对于作为商业经理人
in the penitentiary for armed robbery
很好的训练呢
to serve as a business agent...
谢了
Thanks.
给你
Here go you.
没问题 谢谢你
No problem. Thank you.
1 1/2
1 1/2.
1 好了
One. Alright.
828.
早上好 女士们
Good morning, ladies.
- 早上好 - 早上好 牧师
- Good morning. - Good morning, Reverend.
今早的头条你们看了吗
You see the headline this morning?
华盛顿的游♥行♥定在8月28号♥了
The March on Washington is set for August 28th.
要压这个数的人可多喽
You're gonna get a boatload of bets on that number --
8/28.
威利·梅斯打出380的时候也这情况
Same thing happened when Willie Mays hit .380.
哈林所有人都压380了
Everybody in Harlem bet 380.
然后全输了
And they all lost.
无可比拟的约翰逊夫人怎么样啊
How is the incomparably lovely Mrs. Johnson?
她很好
She's fine.
我是真没想过我居然会在
I never thought I'd be fighting for equality
压赌的生意上求平权 但这事儿真是火啊
in the numbers business, but this thing is on fire.
我今天在我的办公室和莱斯特·沃尔夫有一场面谈
I have an interview at my office today with Lester Wolff.
有一些我的教堂会众跟我说有个女的
Certain of my congregants tell me that there's a woman,
艾斯特·詹姆斯
Esther James.
他们说她给那些意大利人成包的运钱
They say she delivers bags of cash for the Italians
几乎他妈天天都送
damn near every day.
我不会想跟艾斯特·詹姆斯拼的
I wouldn't play with Esther James.
她有可能直接给你干出局 你听着没
She's liable to knock you out. You hear me?
我不是在说艾斯特
I'm not talking about Esther.
我是在说那些意大利人
I am talking the Italians.
你说过会供给我一些名字
Now, you offered to give me names.
行了 我要你把我给你的每一个名字都记好了
Alright, I need you to take every name I give you,
对他们每一个人都展开调查
launch an investigation into every single one,
确保他们收手停业
make sure that they go out of business
直接送进牢里 好吗
and straight to prison, right?
我敢肯定你听说过我主持的国会听证会
I'm sure you've heard of the Congressional hearings
约瑟夫·瓦拉奇先生决定在听证会上
that I'm chairing where a Mr. Joseph Valachi
把帮派里的事儿都抖露出来了
has decided to spill the beans on the Mob.
这个嘛 我们给瓦拉奇的豁免权
Well, you will have the same blanket immunity
同样也给你
that we've given Valachi.
我的意思是 告密的命都长
I mean, that snitch will live to be 100.
我们哥儿几个得彼此撑着腰啊 对不 老爹子
Us brothers got to look out for each other, right, daddy-o?
对
Right.
现在名字都吐出来吧
Now fess up those names.
拜托 老兄
Well, come on, man.
这事儿你知我知
This is between you and me
国会记录知
and the Congressional Record.
我等着呢
I'm waiting.
一分一秒
Tick-tock.
时间就过去了
Tick-tock.
我不是个告密的 老兄
I'm not a snitch, man.
这不是告密啊 这是好生意啊
This is not snitching. This is good business.
如果这是好生意 我宁愿死
If this is good business, I'd rather be dead.
邦比
Bumpy...
你最近对团体有什么贡献啊
what have you done for the community lately?
我是说 施舍穷♥人♥可不是做啥善事啊
I mean, handouts to the poor aren't community service.
只不过是把你偷来的还回去一点儿罢了
That's just giving back a little bit of what you stole.
日安 鲍威尔牧师
Good day, Reverend Powell.
每一次受挫 每一次心碎
Every defeat, every heartbreak,
每一次失落 都有他其中的因果
every loss, contains its own seed,
都是下一次能如何改善自己表现的
its own lesson on how to improve your performance
教训
next time.
我不知道是什么让我回到了这里
I don't know what brought me back here.
我上次搞砸了
I fucked it up last time.
我在外面看不到自己可走的路
I don't see a path for myself out there.
我恨我自己在外面的样子
I hate myself out there.
是谁教你要
Who taught you to hate yourself
从头到脚恨你自己的
from the top of your head to the soles of your feet?
我知道你要说是那个白人
I know you gonna say the white man,
但责任不在他
but he ain't responsible.
- 那还有谁 - 我父亲
- Who else? - My father.
埃利塞 你父亲是个复杂的人
Elise, your father is a complicated man.
给人们付房♥租
All of that payin' people's rent,
供孩子们上大学 提供圣诞的火鸡
puttin' kids into college, the turkeys on Christmas.
对于有钱人来说根本就不值一提
That don't cost nothing to a man with money.
我总把邦比想作一个有很多面的顽石
I've often thought of Bumpy as a stone with many facets.
才智过人 易燥易怒
Intellect, rage,
自我封闭
pent-up emotion.
你忘记了盛气凌人
You forgot pride.
盛气凌人
Pride.
你想知道我爸爸真正的样子吗
You wanna know the key to my father?
他也许在哈林是个大人物
He may be big man in Harlem,
但如果他到了110街以南
but if he go south of 110th Street,
他不过是个黑鬼罢了
he just another nigga.
我觉得他永远都放不下这一点
I don't think he can ever get over that.
你说你喜欢看电影 但你还没看过《埃及艳后》吗
You say you love movies, and you haven't seen "Cleopatra"?
伊丽莎白·泰勒在里面的衣服美呆了
Elizabeth Taylor's costumes are gorgeous.
你知道吗
Did you know she made
她整场电影下来换了65套衣服
65 costume changes in that movie?
- 65套吗 - 是啊
- 65? - Yeah.
好吧 要是我能操理查德·伯顿 我也乐意换65套衣服
Well, I'd change 65 times if I got to fuck Richard Burton.
你看过《大逃亡》吗
Did you ever see "The Great Escape"?
我超爱那一部
I loved that flick.
史蒂文·麦奎因里面玩机车的那一套
Steve McQueen did all that motorcycle stuff.
我俩深聊之前 是不是先交换一下名讳啊
I should know your name before I cruise you any harder.
我叫皮特
I'm Peter.
戈登
Gordon.
呃 嘿 说起电影 你看过《受害者》吗
Uh, hey, speaking of movies,did you see "Victim"?
天 我恨死那部电影了
God, I hated that film.
连名字我都恨
Even the title.
不过是另一部同性恋当受害者的
It was another tragic movie
悲剧电影
where homosexuals are the victims.
够了
Enough.
我们该跟那些黑人学学
We should be like the Negroes.
你懂的 抗♥议♥啊 游♥行♥静♥坐♥啥的
You know, protest. March and sit-in.
要求被当作正常人对待
Be seen as real people.
是啊
Yeah.
我有时候感觉挺孤单的
I feel pretty alone sometimes.
我话太多了 有时候会这样
I'm talking too much.I do that.
不不不 不用道歉
No, no, no, no. Don't apologize.
我们可以去别处吗
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表