剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
the state would deny you a boxing license,
电视不会转播你的比赛
television would refuse your matches,
你的赞助商会逃跑 你就得回肯塔基
your sponsors would flee, and you'd go back to Kentucky,
变回一个无名无利的黑鬼
just another nameless, faceless negro.
但我得告诉全世界我是穆♥斯♥林♥
But I have to tell the worldthat I'm a Muslim.
是我的信仰啊
It's -- It's my faith.
等你当了重量级冠军再说
Not until you're heavy weight champion.
对你更好 对我也更好
It's better for you, it's better for me,
对可敬的伊莱贾·莫罕穆德也更好
and it's better for the Honorable Elijah Muhammad.
你觉得你能赢这场比赛吗
You you think's gonna win the fight?
听着 老兄 你们得自己决定这个
Oh, man. Look, you gentlemen have to decide that yourselves.
嗯 琼斯有力量 克莱有速度
Hmm. Jones got strength, Clay got the speed.
就他那还叫速度呢
If you call back-peddlin' speed --
老兄 我躲琼斯一拳
Man, I could duck a Jones hook
还能留点时间吃早饭呢
and still have time for breakfast.
呃 你吃早饭那样子可不行
Uh, not the way you eat breakfast.
嘿 看着点儿 西塞尔
Hey, watch it, Cecil.
你要不要掏点钱赌一把啊
You gonna put some green down on that now?
操 我跟你二赔一都行
Shit, I have you two-to-one on that.
我赌了
I'll take that bet.
琼斯一拳头就给那小子
Jones is gonna send that hayseed
打回肯塔基老家了
back to Kentucky on a stretcher.
鲍威尔议员
Congressman Powell.
我有点儿旧账想跟你聊聊
I have a beef I want to bring to your attention.
你叫什么
What's your name?
亚历杭德·罗维拉布埃纳
Alejandro Villabuena.
大家都叫他瓜皮
Everyone calls him "Guapo."
你好 瓜皮 很高兴人视你
Hello, "Guapo." It's nice to meet you.
每天我都需要把我的跑腿小弟
Every day, I got to bail out my runners
从些鸡毛蒜皮的小事儿里保出来
for some minor infraction or another.
你要跟我聊你的非法勾当吗
You want to talk about your illegal numbers operation?
我是你选区的 不是吗
I am your constituency, ain't I?
我是说 那些几内亚人 他们管银行
I mean, look, the guineas, they run the banks,
但黑人和拉丁裔的
but the Blacks and the Latinos,
他们每天都会有人死在街上
they get pinched off the street every day.
你得跟议会里的人聊一聊
You gotta talk to these people in Congress
出♥台♥个什么法案
about coming up with some law
管管警♥察♥只找有色人种的麻烦
about cops just busting the brown man
白人却横行霸道的事
while the white man gets a pass.
听着 你有黑人的选票了
Look, you got the black vote.
再来点拉丁裔的选票何乐而不为呢
Why not get a whole mess of Latinos?
好吧 瓜皮
Well, Guapo...
我不确定德克西党人会投票结束
I'm not sure the Dixiecrats will vote to end discrimination
非法勾当里的歧视问题
in the illegal numbers game,
但我有自己的办法
but I have my own pulp it
可以解决这种不平等
with which to disseminate about this pernicious imbalance.
你为啥要打官腔啊
Why you got to use big words like that?
任何人都可以用华丽的辞藻
Anyone can utilize gargantuan idioms
来假装智慧
to fabricate intelligence.
但这些辞藻的问题就是他们没有什么确切的意义
The problem with big words is they mean so little.
你知道吗 你俩在这儿扯什么呢我是一句也听不懂
You know, I don't know what the fuck either one you is sayin'.
电视台会拒绝转播你的比赛
Television would refuse your matches,
你的赞助商会拔腿就跑 你就得收拾行装回肯塔基
your sponsors would flee, and you'd go back to Kentucky,
变回无名无利的小人物
just another nameless, faceless negro.
但我得告诉全世界我是穆♥斯♥林♥
But I have to tell the world that I'm a Muslim.
是 是我的信仰啊
It's -- It's my faith.
等你先当了重量级冠军再说
Not until you're heavy weight champion.
对你也好 对我也好
It's better for you, it's better for me,
对可敬的伊莱贾·莫罕穆德也好
and it's better for the Honorable Elijah Muhammad.
你♥他♥妈♥从哪儿弄来这个的
Where the fuck did you get this?
有个联邦调查局的关系
This guy in the FBI.
我们能从小就是朋友了
We've been friends since we were kids.
他们担心克莱会赢比赛
They're worried Clay might win the championship.
他们不想要穆♥斯♥林♥重量级冠军
They don't want a fuckin' Muslimas heavy weight champion.
结果表明联邦的那帮家伙在清♥真♥寺安的窃听器
Turns out the Feds got more bugs in that Mosque
比在这儿的还多
than they do in here.
博南诺要在哈林出手了
Bonanno's gonna make a play for Harlem.
我能感觉得到
I can feel it.
他家的人硬
His Family's tough.
一群西西里卡斯特拉玛人
All those Castellamarese Sicilians.
我们得做好战斗的准备
We're gonna have to prepare for war.
怎么做啊
How?
我想卡修斯·克莱就是我的敲门砖
I think Cassius Clay is our ticket.
晚上有个女人给你打电♥话♥了
A woman called for you tonight.
谁啊
Who?
他们挂了
They hung up.
哦
Oh.
那你怎么知道是打给我的
How you know it's for me, then?
他们是听到我的声音以后挂了的
They hung up when they heard my voice.
你跟你的秘密追随者说
You tell your secret admirer
我把你照顾得很好
that I have got things covered.
放开我
Get off me!
但我得告诉全世界我是穆♥斯♥林♥
But I have to tell the world that I'm a Muslim.
是 是我的信仰
It's -- It's my faith.
等你当了重量级冠军再说
Not until you're heavyweight champion.
对你也好 对我也好
It's better for you, it's better for me,
对可敬的伊莱贾·莫罕穆德...
and it's better for the Honorable Elijah Muh--
联邦局的人 他们在监听你朋友马尔科姆那里
The Feds, they got a bug on your friend, Malcolm X.
你很淘气啊
You've been a naughty boy,
跟错误的人混在一起
hanging out with the wrong people.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
文森特·吉甘特
Vincent Gigante.
你知道我以前也是拳击手吗
You know I used to be a boxer?
真的
No, I did.
我在花♥园♥里打过四场
I fought four times at the Garden.
你知道说真的 你挺弱的
You know, technically you're weak.
你的手放得太低了 头抬得太直了
You keep your hands too low, you pull your head straight back.
你不应该那么做的 你知道吗
You're not supposed to do that. You know that.
你比这要强
You know better.
但不知道怎么回事儿 那些混♥蛋♥就是打不着你
But somehow all those bastards keep missing you.
你想要什么 我为什么会在这儿
What do you want? Why am I here?
我还是个孩子的时候 我会在广播里听比利·格曼
When I was a kid, I listened to Billy Graham on the radio.
我听他说天主教的人比共♥党♥太糟
I heard him say Catholics were worse than commies.
现在我们的总统就是天主教的
And now we got a President that's Catholic.
那又怎么样呢 嗯
What's that got to do with anything, huh?
说不定有一天我们会有个穆♥斯♥林♥总统
Maybe one day we'll have a Muslim as President.
但我有一件事是确定的
But I know one thing for sure.
他妈的穆♥斯♥林♥绝对没有
That a fuckin' Muslim will never get a shot
当世界冠军的机会
at being world champ.
所以你得放水
So you're gonna take a dive.
我不放水 我从来不 我也不会...
I don't dive. I never did, and I never w--
把你的手拿开 垃圾
Get your hands off me, you bum.
要是琼斯输了 我确保你横尸街头
One loss to Jones, and I guarantee you a shot at Liston.
你听说过弗兰基·卡波吗
You ever hear of Frankie Carbo?
以前听过这个名字吗
You hear that name before?
他那场比赛本来能赢的
He can put that match together.
我跟你说了 老兄 那不是我的作为
I told you, man, that ain't me.
哦 你就得那么做 小甜心 就得做
Oh, that's you, sweetie. That is you.
你得放水
You are taking a dive.
因为如果你不的话
'Cause if you don't...
我们就告诉全世界你是穆♥斯♥林♥
we're gonna tell the world you're a Muslim.
你的职业生涯就完了
And then your career will be destroyed.
你想让我怎么做 马尔科姆
What do you want me to do, Malcolm?
好吧 我想你去拿到那盘带子
Well, I want you to get the tape.
我们干嘛不直接让金放弃啊
Why don't we just ask Chin to give it up?
卡修斯说他们带他去的地方
Cassius says the place they took him
有桌球机还有台球台
had a pinball machine and a pool table.
金在林荫大道的俱乐部
Chin's social club on the Avenue.
如果他们保证那卷带子不外泄的话会好很多
It would be easier if they was keeping that tape at Fort Knox.
你都不知道
And you don't even know
他东西♥藏♥哪儿了
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表