剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
It's not --
但是我希望等我在这个世上的
But I hope when the day comes
日子走到尽头的时候
that I leave this Earth plane,
我的继承者会是你 我的孩子
my successor will be you,my son.
我不可能取代你的 亲爱的圣使
I could never replace you, Dear Holy Apostle.
我不希望你或者你的黑人自卫队
I don't want you or your Black Self-Defense Army
被卷进任何公民权利的行动中
to be involved in any"civil rights" actions,
包括他们今天在房♥租罢交游♥行♥中的行动
including how they were utilized for the rent strike today.
我可以问为什么吗 信使
May I ask why, Messenger?
就像我以前多次说过的
As I have said many times,
我们是宗教组织 不是政♥治♥组织
we are a religious organization,not a political one.
我们为灵魂服务 而不是为了公♥寓♥楼
We work for souls,not apartment buildings.
你没必要和政♥府♥作对
You don't need to antagonize the government.
你要对付的敌人已经够多了
You got enough enemies without them.
给我一杯喜力滋
Let me get a Schlitz.
欧尼
Ernie!
我的兄弟
My man!
很高兴见到你 你最近去哪了
Good to see you! Where you been?
我都多久没看见你了
I ain't seen you in ages,man!
工作啊 艾赛亚 赚钱养家
I'm working, Isaiah. You know, makin' a living.
行了 内尔
Oh, come on. Nell!
内尔 这是欧尼·诺恩泽
Nell, this Ernie Nunzi right here.
你好
Hello.
你怎么样 姐妹
How you doin', sister?
今天大家都好吗
How's everybody doin' today?
还是从昨天晚上一直待到现在呢
Or is it still last night?
内尔 内尔 给我的欧尼一杯好酒
Nell. Nell, give my man Ernie here a real drink.
快点 你想要什么 你要喝点什么
Come on, what you want? What you drinking?
不不 我不喝 我来找一位女士
No, no, I'm good. I'm looking for a lady.
那你四周看看吧
Take a look around.
你看到什么喜欢的 直接问就可以了
You see something you like, you just ask.
如果这里没有你想要的 我可以帮你叫
And if it's not here, I can call it in.
我说的可是特殊服务 亲爱的
I'm talking special delivery, baby.
里奇·赞布拉诺以前是她的常客
She used to do a guy named Richie Zambrano.
她叫弗洛西
Her name's Flossie.
我不认识什么弗洛西
I don't know no Flossie, man.
她不是我们的人 不是 先生
She ain't one of mine, no, sir.
我知道你以前经常给里奇找姑娘
I know you used to get girls for Richie from time to time,
所以你怎么可能不认识弗洛西呢
so how is it you don't know Flossie?
赞布拉诺
Zambrano...
- 意大利人 - 对
- Italian guy? - Yeah.
是 是那个被冻死的吗
Is -- Is that the cat that got iced?
艾赛亚 我在问你呢
Isaiah, I'm asking the questions.
她在哪
Where is she?
我知道她在哪
I know where she is.
哪里
Where?
为什么你想知道呢
Why you want to know?
我听说她可以打扮成女仆 可以来一整套的
I hear she dresses up as a maid,has this whole act.
我就喜欢那口
I'm into that kind of thing.
像你长的这么帅 想要什么女人没有
Pretty boy like you could get any girl he wants,
你喜欢家庭服务
you like "domestic" service.
别不好意思了
Ah, don't be ashamed now.
我们都有自己的特别喜好
We all got our kinks!
遗憾的是 你不得不为你双腿间的那根棍子
Unfortunately, you're gonna have to find another "Hazel"
找些其它的乐子了
to feather-dust that sweet meat between your legs.
她在哪
Where is she?
弗洛西不干了
Flossie left the business.
成了一个基♥督♥复临安息日会信徒
Became a Seventh-day Adventist.
最近听说她领了个孩子去了华盛顿州
Last I heard, she took a child and moved to Washington state.
对她来说不错
Mm. Good for her.
她信仰了什么老派的向往美好的宗教
She got some of that good ol' time religion,
这里有些姑娘也时不时的会去
as some of the girls will do from time to time.
我在找一个叫做弗洛西的姑娘
I'm lookin' for a woman by the name of Flossie.
谁要是能告诉我哪能找到她的话 这一百块就是他的了
I got a $100 bill for anyone who can tell me where to find her.
好吧 不管怎么说 谢了
All right. Thanks, anyway.
如果你能打听到什么的话 我也给你一百
There's a hundo in it for you, too, if you hear anything.
兄弟 我会 我会去问问
My man, I'll -- I'll -- I'll ask around.
我得给邦比打个电♥话♥
I got to call Bumpy.
如果那些几内亚人在找弗洛西 那可不是什么好事
If those guineas are looking for Flossie, that's bad news.
这么快就回来了吗 约翰逊
Back so soon, Johnson?
这次又有什么事
What is it this time?
我想结束这场房♥租罢交运动
I want to end this rent strike,
我带了一个人来帮忙劝说你
and I brought someoneto help persuade you.
埃斯特·詹姆斯
Esther James.
她是来和解的
She's come here in the spirit of compromise.
我的钱在哪
Where is my money?
你欠我211000美金 我想要我的钱
You owe me $211,000, and I want my money!
埃斯特 你好
Hello, Esther.
我厌倦了你的花言巧语了 邦比
And I'm tired of your sweet talk, too, Bumpy.
我有个好办法
I had an idea for how we could
可以一石二鸟
kill two birds with one stone.
可以解决你的房♥租罢交运动
Settle your rent strike
也可以解决掉你和埃斯特·詹姆斯的诉讼
and end your proceedings with Esther James.
她已经愿意撤诉了
She's willing to withdraw the case
而且只需要一美金
and settle for the sum of $1.
你是在试图贿赂一个议员吗
Are you trying to bribe a congressman?
不 我是在阻止这个女人
No, I'm trying to stop this woman
毁掉你的一世英名
from tarnishing your legacy.
我是说 对你来讲这看起来像是个笑话
I mean, it may seem like a joke to you,
但她就是有这个本事
but she has that power. Really.
你们俩都给我出去 立刻 否则我就叫联邦局的人来了
Get out, both of you, right now,or I'll call the FBI.
你可以带上那玩意一起走
You can take that with you.
我们会站起来 我们站起来时 眼中将怒火燃烧
* We will rise, we will rise with the fire in our eyes
耶 耶 耶
* Yeah, yeah, yeah
心中没有仇恨 心中没有未来
* With no hate in our hearts and the future in our minds
耶 耶 耶
* Yeah, yeah, yeah
爸爸 看 妈妈上报纸了
Daddy, look. Mommy's in the newspaper.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你应该为你妈妈感到骄傲
You should be proud of your mom.
怎么了 爸爸
What is it, Daddy?
是时候做你的作业了
It's time toget to your homework.
我觉得咱们现在先不用再去管这些房♥租罢交运动了
I think we had enough of this rent strike business for now.
照片拍得不错
Good picture.
确实是有够壮观的
It was really quite a scene.
那些警♥察♥袭击了我们 当时可吓人了
The cops were attacking us.It was terrifying.
但是道格·琼斯 他当时是去保护你的吧 对吧
But Doug Jones, he was there to protect you, right?
他当时在呢 迪莉娅和莉莲也在
He was there,Delia and Lillian was there,
马尔科姆 当时很多人都在
Malcolm,lots of folks were there.
那怎么不见莉莲伸手抱着你
I don't see Lillian's arms around you.
当时警♥察♥推了我 他只是牵涉其中
He intervened when a cop pushed me.
你是在生气他在场 还是气你自己不在场
You angry he was there,or that you weren't?
听着 这是关于争取租客们的权利的事情
Look, this is about fighting for tenant rights.
别牵扯到别的事情上去
Don't turn it into something it's not.
我不在乎什么别的事情
I don't care about what it's not.
我只在乎这件事
I care about what it is.
这是怎么回事
What is it?
你还记得你跟我说过的吗
You remember what you said to me
1952年 他们把你送上飞往恶魔岛的
before they put you on that transport plane
飞机之前你说的话
to Alcatraz in '52?
做你该做的 但不要令我蒙羞
"Do what you got to do,but do not ever disgrace me."
我从来没有在公开场合或其他场合让你蒙羞
I have never, ever disgraced you in public or otherwise.
好吧 11年非常漫长
Okay, 11 years is a long time.
而且你又是如此美丽 聪明的女人
And you're a beautiful, intelligent woman.
但是我必须得知道
But I need to know,
有没有需要我担心的事情
do I have anything I need to worry about?
那我呢
Do I?
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
昨天夜里 我都能闻到你衣服上艾米·范德比尔特残留的香水味
I could smell Amy Vanderbilt on your clothes last night.
那种500美刀一盎司的香水非常好辨认
$500 an ounce perfume has a way of announcing itself.
她什么都不是
She don't mean nothin'.
歌♥舞♥女♥郎和妓♥女♥什么都不是
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表