剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
'Cause we both love him.
而他也只有我们了
And we're the only oneshe has.
离我的孩子远点
Stay away from my boy!
你的穆♥斯♥林♥少女训练会
Your Muslim Girl Training will serve
指引你走向信仰
as your introduction into the faith.
你会上一个能激发你本能的
You'll attend classes that will bring out
上帝赋予的才能和潜质的课程
your natural,God-given skills and talents.
你会受到关于演讲
You'll receive instructions
穿着 卫生和礼仪的教导
on speech, dress,hygiene, and etiquette.
这为什么叫穆♥斯♥林♥少女训练
Why is it called Muslim Girls Training?
少女之名是连结我们顺从天性与
The name "Girls" is used to connect our submissive nature
上帝的意旨的
to God's will.
这是至高无上的荣耀
It's a word of honor.
我看到你有被好好指导着 伊莉丝姊妹
I see you're in good hands, Sister Elise.
马尼姊妹是
Sister Marny is one
我们最优秀最受尊敬的姊妹之一
of our finestand most respected sisters.
谢谢你的夸奖 马尔科姆部长
Thank you, Minister Malcolm.
当然
Absolutely.
你怎么样呢
So, how are you?
这对我来说是个新世界
It's all new to me.
我在尝试着接受
I'm trying to learn.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国的主旨是 知晓本我
The theme of the Nationis "know thyself."
这是重新找回本我的途径
It is the pathwayto becoming whole again.
愿安宁与你同在 伊莉丝姊妹
As-salamu alaykum, Sister Elise.
马尼姊妹
Sister Marny.
你不是第一个
You're not the first.
第一个什么
The first?
第一个被他扫地出门的女人
The first to be swept away by him.
调情是没有结果的
Flirting will get you nowhere.
我没在调情
I wasn't flirting.
马尔科姆是我父亲的朋友
Malcolm is a friend of my father's.
别被诱惑了
Don't be lured.
他只是个男人
He's just a man.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
你该庆幸
You're lucky it was me
在馆里接到警司电♥话♥的是我
who took the sergeant's callat the club.
他说你是和一个
He said you got arrested
叫做泰迪·格林的年轻黑鬼一起被捕的
with a young Negro named Teddy Greene.
我不会告诉你父亲的 因为这会伤到他的心
I won't tell your father'cause it'll break his heart.
你不能告诉我父亲
You're not gonna tell my father,
你也不能碰泰迪一下
and you're not gonna touch Teddy.
因为如果说有什么比我上了泰迪
'Cause if there is one thing my father would hate
更让我爸爸痛恨的事的话
even more than me fucking Teddy
就是你搞砸了他交代的事情杀错了人
it's that you fucked up and killed the wrong guy.
你懂了没
You got it?
很高兴见到你 莱斯特
Well, it's goodto see you, Lester.
见到你我也很高兴 牧师 欢迎来到哈林区
Good to see you, too, Reverend.Welcome to Harlem.
- 你最近怎么样 - 我很好 谢谢过问
How are you?I'm doing really well,thank you.
不错 不错 你早该坐上这个位置了
Good, good, good.High time you made it up here.
是啊
Yeah.
你懂得 我已经准备好
Well, you know, I was all set
和你谈谈你和俄亥俄州小姐的欧洲之旅了
to talk about your European trip with Miss Ohio.
- 噢 俄亥俄小姐啊 很好一姑娘 - 然后你就会换话题了
Oh, Miss Ohio. Very nice girl....then you changed the dialogue.
好吧 如果你不把控好对话的走向 莱斯特
Well, if you don't set the toneof the conversation, Lester,
你就会被玩得团团转
it sets you.
这就是美国政界
That's what American politicsis all about.
一句煽动性的评论就能在新闻界掀起波澜
One incendiary commentsets the press all atwitter.
然后在他们像女学生在周日联谊上喋喋不休的时候
And then you enact your real agenda
你就会展开你真正的行动
while they gab like schoolgirlson sorority Sunday.
你知道吗 你下次再来萨格港时
You know, next time you're in Sag Harbor,
我会邀你在我的游艇上一同游玩
you'll have to spend some time on my boat.
我会教你怎么在水上滑行
I'll teach you how to water ski.
水上滑行 你不知道黑人不会游泳吗
Water ski? Don't you knowNegroes can't swim?
- 好了 你准备走了没 - 就等你了
Okay, you ready to go?I'm ready when you are.
倒数3 2 1
And in three, two, one.
你们好 我是莱斯特·沃尔夫 这是沃尔夫社会访谈
Hello. I'm Lester Wolff and this is "Wolff At Large."
今日 我在身处位于哈林区的
Today, I'm at the Harlem congressional office
国会议员小亚当·克莱顿·鲍威尔牧师的国会办公室
of Congressmen and Reverend Adam Clayton Powell Jr.
日安 牧师
Good day, Reverend.
你好 莱斯特
Hello, Lester!
最近 鲍威尔牧师
Now, recently, Reverend Powell,
你最近关于意大利黑帮
you made headlines with your assertion
操控了哈林区非法赌注的主张
that the Italian Mob controls
成为了头条
the illegal numbers operations in Harlem.
这可不只是主张
It's more than an assertion.
这是板上钉钉的事实
It's a stone cold fact!
不仅如此 您还相信
And, it's your belief that Negroes are arrested
被逮捕监禁的黑人比率远高过
and incarcerated at a far greater rate
操控非法赌博的人数
than the men who control the gambling operation.
如果你不相信我 查查警方记录吧
If you don't believe me, check the police logs.
在最近三日
In the last three days,
超过一百名黑人数字赌徒
more than 100 Negro numbers runners
被捕
have been arrested.
但是没有一个意大利白人被捕
Not a single white Italian.
这些意大利人是谁呢
Who are these Italians?
在恰当的时机 我的团队
At the appropriate time, my team will lay bare
会向美国民众曝光这些人的名单
those names to the American people.
您提过要每周都会把一个意大利押注头子
You offered to enter the name of an Italian banker
的名字记入国会记录里
into the Congressional Recordevery week,
但是 目前为止 名单上空无一人
but, thus far, none have been entered.
我们还在收集信息中
We continue to gather information.
没有吐露具体名字的话
Without specific names, it appears you're
很显然您是有意挑起满城风雨
stirring the pot so reporters will gab
好让记者们能像周日联谊的女学生一般喋喋不休
like schoolgirls on sorority Sunday.
我掌握了一些名字
I have names.
都有谁
Who?
- 我无权说出 - 一个都不能说吗
- I'm not at liberty -- - Not a single one?
没能拿出一个名字来说服记者
Not one single name to convince this reporter
这件事值得关注吗
that this story merits attention?
事实上
In fact,
根据我无所不能的人脉
through my very well-placed sources,
我们锁定了一位女性 一位黑人女性
we've identified a woman -- aNegro woman, actually --
她是关键的牵线人
who is the key go-between,
人称钱婆 如果你想要知道的话
the bag-lady, if you will,
给意大利黑帮送钱的人
for the Italian Mob.
她的名字是
Her name
艾斯特·詹姆斯
is Esther James.
我希望你不介意我喝杯马蒂尼
I hope you don't mind I'm havin' a martini.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
请坐 亲爱的 不要拘束
Have a seat, honey. Make yourself comfortable.
那么
So,
312000刀
$312,000.
你现在骑虎难下了
You're in quite a pickle.
我会付你利息的
Pay you back with interest.
最多只要六个月
Six months, at the most.
我相信你
I trust you.
我去拿我的支票簿 换一身衣服
I'll get my checkbook, change out of this dress.
你不要拘谨把这当家吧
You make yourself at home.
脱掉你的鞋
Take off your shoes.
或者再脱点
Or more.
该死的
Damn.
妈的
Fuck!
你拿到钱了吗
Did you get the money?
没有
No.
不要搞得跟你没跟她睡过一样
It's not like you haven't fucked her before.
长达几个世纪里
There were so many centuries where
我们没有自己身体的支配权
we didn't own our own bodies.
为他人所有
Someone else owned 'em.
没准这就是为什么放弃它们
Maybe that's why it seems easy
显得很轻松
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表