剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
对所有人都好
Good for everybody.
我告诉科斯特洛你可以在哈林区做你的生意
I told Costello that you can do your business in Harlem.
现在 把我女儿还给我
Now, give me my fucking daughter.
你没碰她吧
You didn't touch her, did ya?
我又不是禽兽
I'm not an animal.
你办的整件事儿 很不错
This whole thing you did here, it's a nice move.
但是你的人知道应该待在哪儿的时候我觉得更好
But I liked it better when you people knew your place.
你知道他们是怎么说的 时代在变迁
You know what they say. Times are changing.
是啊
Yeah.
他们没碰你吧
They didn't touch you, did they?
- 没有 爸爸 - 你确定吗
- No, Daddy. - You sure?
我的小心肝
Mia cara passerotta.
行了 走吧
Well, let's go.
走吧 快点
Let's go, come on.
嗨 小家伙
Hey, there, little one.
你为什么在这儿 玛格丽特还好吗
Why are you here? Margaret okay?
你女儿很好 伊莉丝 她没事
Your daughter's fine, Elise. She's fine.
我过来是因为
I came here 'cause...
我想帮你
I wanna help you.
我嗑药嗑嗨了 爸爸
I'm high, Daddy.
别管我
Leave me alone.
我做不到
I can't.
我是你父亲
I'm your father.
我梦到
* Face when I was dreaming
在某个地方
* Was in some place
没有季节
* That had no seasons
瀑布从天际泻下
* There were waterfalls falling from the sky
我知道圣人们在来的路上
* And I knew the saints were on their way
天气冷到路上结冰
* The streets froze over 'cause it's so cold
所有闪光的 都不是金子
* Everything that glitter, no, it ain't gold
绝对不要冒生命危险 放弃你的灵魂
* Never risk your life and give up your soul
但是你不在乎 不在乎自己
* But you didn't really care, but to each his own
但是我知道他们知道王位是我的
* But I know that they know that the throne is all mine
我来了 我很强大 我将主宰一切
* I'm coming, I'm strong, I'm 'bout to blow mines and go off
歌♥名《it's all right》-Aaron·Neville
纽约 哈林区 1963年 3月
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表