剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
当我举起双手
Teddy: * When my hands go up
斯特拉·吉甘特
Stella Gigante?
噢 它们不会轻易倒下
* Oh, they won't fall
直到一切尘埃落定
* Till it all falls down
你不会告诉我父亲
You're not gonna tell my father.
因为如果说有什么比我上了泰迪
'Cause if there is one thing my father would hate
更让我爸爸痛恨的事的话
even more than me fucking Teddy
就是你搞砸了他交代的事情杀错了人
is that you fucked up and killed the wrong guy.
我会利用我的国会豁免权
I will use my Congressional immunity
每周在国会记录里
to enter into the Congressional record
记下一个参与压赌行为的意大利人的名字
the name of one Italian numbers operation each week.
你把你的货都交给我的小头头 两万二刀一公斤
You move all your stuffthrough my capos, $22,000 a key.
我自己的出价是两万六一公斤
I sell mine for $26,000.
你要收走我每公斤四千刀的税吗
You're taxing me 4 grand a key?
我不知道是什么让我回到了这里
I don't know what brought me back here.
我上次搞砸了
I fucked it up last time.
遇到困难不等于万劫不复
Stumbling isn't falling.
我敢肯定你听说过我主持的国会听证会
I'm sure you've heardof the Congressional hearings
约瑟夫·瓦拉奇先生决定在听证会上
that I'm chairingwhere a "Mr. Joseph Valachi"
把帮派里的事儿都抖露出来了
has decided to spill the beans on the mob.
我不是个告密的 老兄
I'm not a snitch, man.
这不是高密 这是桩好生意
This is not snitching.This is good business.
摩西可没说过以德报怨
Moses didn't say "turn the other cheek."
摩西教会了那些奴隶
Moses taught those slaves
如何在敌人面前守护自己
how to defend themselves against their enemy.
我有点儿旧账想跟你聊聊
I have a beef I want to bring to your attention.
- 你叫什么 - 亚历杭德·罗维拉布埃纳
What's your name?Alejandro Villabuena.
- 我掌握了一些名字 - 都有谁
I have names. Who?
她的名字
Her name...
是艾斯特·詹姆斯
...is Esther James.
我需要提前支付三十万刀的货款
I need $300,000 cash in advance with the product.
- 敬新世界 - 敬新世界
To a new world.To a new world.
我脑子里闪过无数个名字
Names keep going around in my brain,
但是只有一个过脑了
but only one comes to mind.
乔·博南诺 一个拒绝给我交税的人
Joe Bonanno, who's objectingto pay me taxes.
那些他想提前预支你的货物
All those kilos that he was gonna advance you
统统被我收入囊中了
are now in my possession.
大家能肃静一下吗
Powell: May we have order in the chamber, please?
我们能开庭了吗
Can we come to order?
你能陈述一下你的名字吗
Can you state your name?
约瑟夫·瓦拉基
Joseph Valachi.
你何时出生的
And when were you born?
1904年9月22日
In 1904, September 22.
- 在何地出生 - 纽约
And where?In New York City.
我想问
I would like to ask,
你是否是主要业务为犯罪
are you a memberof any special organization
并保护犯了罪的组织成员
whose primary business is to pursue crime
的特殊组织的成员之一
and protect those of its memberswho do commit crime?
我是
I am.
该组织的名称是什么
What is the name?
科萨诺斯特拉
Cosa Nostra.
这是意大利语吗
That is in Italian?
意思是 我们的事业
It means "Our Thing."
请允许我陈述事实
Let me state for the record
瓦拉基先生是
that Mr. Valachi is the first man
了解黑帮等级制度
with knowledge of the racketeering hierarchy
并敢于打破黑社会的沉默准则的第一人
ever to break the underworld's code of silence.
他提供的消息将会使
His information will bring the picture
美国有组织犯罪的局势更为清晰
of organized crime in America into sharper focus.
而这局势是不堪入目的
And the picture is an ugly one.
这是一个私人犯罪政♥府♥年收入上百万的
It is a private government of crime
它年收入上百万
with an annual income in billions,
建立在人们的苦难和道德腐蚀的基础上
resting on a base of human suffering and moral corrosion.
瓦拉基先生 尽管这看起来很奇怪
Mr. Valachi, as strange as it may seem,
你正为你的国家做出伟大的贡献
you are doing your country a great service.
他他妈的就是个告密者
He's a motherfuckin' snitch.
你能告诉我们你为什么会决定
Would you tell us why you decided to cooperate
和司法部以及该委员会合作呢
with the Department of Justice and this Committee?
好吧 答案显而易见
Well, the answer to that is very simple.
为了毁灭他们
To destroy them.
毁灭谁
Destroy who?
科萨诺斯特拉党的首领们 头头们
The Cosa Nostra Leaders, the Bosses.
我还记得当维托用针扎手指的样子
I remember when Vito pricked his finger with a needle.
你想毁灭整个黑♥手♥党♥吗
Senator McClellan: You, uh, want to destroy the whole syndicate?
- 他本该是我兄弟的 - 没错
He was supposed to be my brother.Valachi: That is right.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
那么你又是为什么认为它该被毁灭呢
And why do you feel like it should be destroyed?
老大们对手下的战士非常差
The Bosses have been very bad to the soldiers.
我为他们偷窃过 我也为他们杀过人
I've stolen for them. I've killed for them.
我为他们违背上帝的诫条过
I've broken God's commandments for them,
而我又得到了什么呢
and what do I get out of it?
除了悲惨一无所有
Nothing but misery.
热那亚的战士是叛徒吗
A Genovese soldier is a rat?
- 所以可以推测这些 - 基因就决定了是这样的人吧
Powell: Is it safe to assume that these...Must run in the family.
老大们肯定会对你今日的指证不满吧
...Bosses would be unhappy withyour testimony here today?
我告诉你们的
What I'm tellin' you,
我向你们披露的
what I'm exposing to you,
向媒体公开的 公之于众的
to the press, to everybody,
就是我的劫数
this is my doom.
所以你害怕
So you were scared
热那亚犯罪家族会在你被判犯有违犯毒品罪
that the Genovese crime family would whack you
并且除了在此指证以外别无他法之后
after you were convicted of narcotics violations
- 对你下手吗 - 有人能在我一枪打爆这该死的玩意儿之前把声音调小吗
and saw no other way out than to testify here today?Somebody lower that fucking thing before I shoot it.
如果我们想看一匹叭叭讲话的马 完全可以去看《马先生》
If we wanted a talking horse, we coulda watched "Mr. Ed."
好了 进入正题吧
All right, let's get to why we're really all here.
家族很担心哈林区的情况
The Families are very concerned about the situation in Harlem.
这不是他们该担心的事情
Chin: Not what they're concerned about.
我们他们已经谈了无数次了 好吗
We talked about it a million frickin' times, all right?
我们定了一个协议
We made an agreement
那就是只要他为卖♥♥出的所有毒品向我交税
that he could sell his dope in my territory
那么他就可以在我的地盘卖♥♥他的毒品
as long as he paid my tax for every kilo.
然后这个他妈的贪婪的混♥蛋♥
And then this greedy fuckin' bastard,
他背着我给约翰逊供货
he goes behind my back, and he sells supply to Johnson.
我他妈还要说几次
How many times do I gotta fuckin' talk about it?
在费德勒的那场暴♥乱♥后
After the riot at Fidler's,
我得到了从任何意大利人那买♥♥毒品的许可
I was given permission to buyjunk from any Italian source.
我选择了博南诺
I chose Bonanno.
但是博南诺不得不给金交税
But Bonanno had to pay a tax to Chin.
- 那不是我的问题 - 好了 所以我就是被当场抓包了 好了吗
But that's not my problem.All right, so I got my hand caught in the cookie jar, okay?
这不意味着金可以杀掉我的两个手下
It doesn't mean that Chin can whack two of my men
并偷走我的毒品
and steal my junk.
当然可以 你违约了
Sure it does.You broke the agreement.
乔
Joe...
你得承受损失
...you gotta take the loss.
好吧
Okay.
那我给邦比预支的
But what about the 300 large in cash
三十万现金怎么办
that I gave Bumpy in advance?
我原本打算用这批毒品的利润来还钱呢
Which I intended topay back once I got theprofits from the junk.
是啊 邦比 债款就是债款
Yeah, Bumpy, a debt is a debt.
你欠他三十万
You owe him 300 large.
我需要点时间才能还他
I need some time to pay him back.
我现在就要我的钱
I want my money now.
好吧 可能还有别的办法能结清债款的
Alright, there may be another way,
如果乔能同意的话
if Joe is agreeable, to settle this debt.
什么办法
What's that?
你把乔·瓦拉基给做了
You whack Joe Valachi.
我尽可能地保持单身
I stayed single as long as I could
因为我清楚自己的弱点和缺点
because I knew my own weaknessesand shortcomings.
我觉得婚姻会降低我的效率
I felt that marriage would blunt my effectiveness.
我只是不觉得自己会花时间
I just couldn't see where
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表