剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
喂 老六
Yo, Six!
你听到我说话了 没错
You heard me. That's right.
我在跟你讲话呢 傻♥逼♥
I'm talking to you, motherfucker.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 黑鬼
Fuck you, nigga.
我他妈一直在打你电♥话♥
I've been tryingto motherfucking call you,
你♥他♥妈♥就一直不接电♥话♥ 为什么
and you ain't even fuckingpicking up the phone. For what?
- 你跟我女人在一起 - 当然不了
You were with my woman.Hell, no.
- 你跟我婆娘在一起 - 老兄 没人他妈的跟你婆娘在一起
You was with my old lady.Man, ain't nobody want your fucking old lady.
我看到你和那个婊♥子♥在46街了
I saw you on 46thwith the bitch, man.
- 是吧 - 是
Yeah? Yeah!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我在跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you.
喂 怎么了
Yo. What?
- 你跟我女人在一起 - 当然不了
You were with my woman.Hell, no.
- 你跟我婆娘在一起 - 老兄 没人他妈的跟你婆娘在一起
You was with my old lady.Man, ain't nobody want your fucking old lady.
- 我看到你和那个婊♥子♥在46街了 - 什么
I saw you on 46thwith the bitch, man.What?
- 你跟我婆娘在一起吗 - 当然没有
Were you with my old lady?Hell, no.
- 你就有 - 鸣禽到了
You was.Man #5: Songbird has landed.
查理 那边怎么回事
Charlie, what's happening over there?
我看到你在46街了
I saw you on 46th!
我他妈要杀了你 去你♥妈♥的♥
I'm gonna kill your motherfucking ass.Fuck you.
喂 你们俩分开
Man #6: Hey! Hey! Break it up!
分开
Break it up!
- 老兄 放开我 - 去你♥妈♥的♥ 黑鬼
Man, get off me!Fuck you, nigga!
放开我
Get off me!
分开
Break it up!
利马 你在什么位置
Lima, what's your position?
老兄 我没跟你婆娘在一起
Man, I wasn't with your old lady!
你就是 傻♥逼♥
Yes, you was, motherfucker!
我看到你在46街了 去你♥妈♥的♥
I saw you on 46th!Fuck you!
分开 拜托
Break it up! Come on!
松开我
Get off me!
分开
Hey, break it up!
放开我 去你♥妈♥的♥
Get off me, ni--Fuck you!
来啊 我他妈要干掉你
Come on!I'ma kill your --
喂 松开我
Hey! Get off me!
我才不管你的枪
I don't care about your gun!
利马 这里是E队 重复一次 你在什么位置
Lima, this is Echo. I repeat, what's your 20?
老天 他揍了我的鼻子
God, he punched me in the nose.
操
Fuck!
喂 怎么回事
Yo, what the fuck?
操 操
Fuck! Fuck.
A队 B队 这里是E队
Alpha, Bravo, this is Echo.
我要你们盯着利马
I need eyes on Lima.
A队 B队 这里是E队
Alpha, Bravo, this is Echo.
重复一次 我要你们盯着利马
I repeat, we need eyes on Lima.
该死
Shit.
房♥间不对
It was the wrong apartment.
- 什么 - 你说的206
What?You said 206.
没有瓦拉奇 就一对小情侣上♥床♥呢
No Valachi, just some cat getting his corn ground.
这纸上写的他妈的是208
The fucking paper says 208.
瓜尔波 怎么回事 怎么回事
Guapo, what the fuck, man?What the fuck?
老兄 我的视力
Yo, man, my eyesight.
我以为这个8是他妈的6啊
I thought the fucking eight was a six.
- 搞定他了吗 - 没成
-Yo, did you get him? -It's blown.
- 该死 - 我们走
-Aww, shit. -Let's get out of here.
我们走 赶紧
Let's get out of here. Let's go. Let's go.
走
Go.
老兄 我很抱歉
Bro, I'm sorry.
别紧张
Don't be nervous.
能在您面前是我的荣幸
It's an honor to be in your presence.
我相信你可以为伊♥斯♥兰♥国提供很棒的服务
I believe you can providea great service for the Nation.
我还在训练 亲爱的圣徒
I'm just in training, Dear Holy Apostle.
路还很长
I have so far to go.
不 你是新人这一点很好
No, it's good that you are new.
你是马尔科姆朋友的
It's also good
孩子这一点也很好
that you come as the child of Malcolm's friend.
芝加哥秘书处有很多人
There are manyin the Chicago secretariat
害怕在我死后马尔科姆会觊觎我的位置
who fear he covets my position after I'm dead.
使者 我听到过很多次
Messenger, I've heard him speak about you
他用尊敬的语气提起您
with humble respect many times.
我没有说我同意那些芝加哥的人的观点
I didn't sayI agreed with those in Chicago.
他们只是担心会失去他们的贵族特权
They're just fearful of losingtheir royal privileges.
我担心的是 他的激进政♥治♥观点
My concern is, his militant politics are at odds
与我们组织的核心理念有冲突
with the core philosophy of our organization,
也就是让黑人信伊♥斯♥兰♥教 而不是罢♥工♥
which is to convert the Negro to Islam, not the picket line.
我能提供什么服务呢
And what service can I provide?
如果你愿意接受 我想让你
If you accept, I'd like youto be my eyes and ears
做七号♥清♥真♥寺里我的眼耳
within the wallsof Mosque Number Seven.
我想知道马尔科姆都说了什么 做了什么
I want to know what Malcolm is saying, doing,
甚至是想了些什么
and even thinking at all times.
所以 高等教育发案怎么样了
So, how's the Higher Education Bill comin'?
杰克·肯尼迪想要24个分开的条款
Jack Kennedy wants24 separate provisions,
这会给州权民♥主♥党24个机会来毁掉这个法案
which offers some Dixiecrat 24 chances to water it down.
我想要它在一个法案里 被整得漂漂亮亮的
I want it all in a single bill with a bow on top.
我这个州权民♥主♥党人可以支持你
Well, this Dixiecrat could see supporting you on that.
你能帮我遮下眼袋吗
Oh, would you make sure you get those bags under my eyes?
作为什么的交换呢
In return for what?
有那么多人看着这个听证会
With a million people watching this hearing,
你不觉得你有点太咄咄逼人了吗
don't you think you were a little rough?
我逼谁了
Rough on who?
- 那个意大利人 - 拜托 参议员
The Italian.Senator, please.
瓦拉奇涉及了纽约的30多起杀人事件
Valachi has implicated himselfin over 30 killings in New York.
我不觉得这是能够往轻了去的
I hardly think that deserves puffballs.
比起逼迫他供出具体的人
I would look at the bigger picture
我会顾全大局
rather than grilling him about specific names.
所以你说的是 不要逼死他
So basically what you're sayingis, don't bust his balls.
没错
Exactly.
瓦拉奇先生
Mr. Valachi,
你有在美国旅行过吗
have you ever traveledin the United States?
我去过一次阿肯色州
Valachi: I been to Arkansas once.
阿肯色州 我参议员同事的伟大家乡
Arkansas, the great stateof my senatorial colleague.
我想你去阿肯色州不是为了犯罪的
You weren't in Arkansas in commission of a crime, I assume,
因为阿肯色是个非常安全的地方
as Arkansas is a very safe place.
带我妻子去泡温泉了
Took my wife to the hot springs.
多么惬意啊
How rejuvenating.
你有带你妻子去过堪萨斯城吗
Have you ever taken your wifeto Kansas City?
- 应该没有 - 得梅因呢
Not that I recall.How about Des Moines?
那是哪儿 议员
Where is that, Congressman?
那是爱荷华州的
That is in Iowa.
我都没听说过这地方
I never even heard of the place.
昨天 你提到了一位文森特·吉甘特先生
Yesterday, you spokeof a Mr. Vincent Gigante.
这位犯罪首脑
This apparentcriminal mastermind,
在收到传票时
when served with a subpoena, was deemed
被联邦调查局认定为
by the Federal Bureauof Investigation
有精神疾病
to suffermental-health issues
因此排除了他的证词
that preclude his testimony here today.
你能告诉委员会
Can you please tell this committee
另一位能够帮助我们
the name of another person
更了解五大家族的人的名字
who can further our knowledge of the Five Families?
好吧 长官
Well, sir --
如果不说的话 我需要提醒你一下你会失去
If not, may I remind you that you could lose your immunity
由于你的证词而获得的豁免权
which has been granted for your testimony?
瓦拉奇先生 请回答问题
Mr. Valachi, please answer the question.
瓦拉奇先生 请回答问题
Mr. Valachi, please answer the question.
有 有另一个人
There's, uh -- there's another man.
一个内部人员
An inside man.
他不是黑♥手♥党♥的 他不是我们的人
He's not Cosa Nostra. He's not one of ours.
但是他是一个和五大家族都着
But he is a man who's had relationships
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表