剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
Listen, you low country
乡巴佬淘米鬼 别他妈地跟我玩这套
gullah rice picker, don't pull that shit on me.
科斯特洛可以在选举中帮到我
Costello can get me on the ballot.
听着 你这个该死的黑白混血儿
Listen, you high yella motherfucker,
即使你是来自舒格高地的
just 'cause you come from Sugar Hill
也别觉得你可以糊弄我
don't think you can play me.
当我被关进去的时候 你说过
When I got sent up, you said a --
这真是为民除害
a monster got taken off the street.
你以为我不知道吗
You think that I don't know that?
我觉得你能区别开
I think you know the difference between
公开言论与现实
public pronouncements and reality.
我在联邦执法机构有些关系
I have influence with federal law enforcement agencies.
我跟联邦机构可没结梁子
Ain't got no federal beefs.
是还没
Yet.
准备好了吗 鲍威尔牧师
Ready, Reverend Powell?
下次吧 塞西尔
Next time, Cecil.
好好想想
Just consider it.
我只希望你好好考虑
That's all I'm asking.
马尔科姆老兄
Brother Malcolm.
你们这些西装笔挺的伙计们
Your pretty slick-suited brothers
可是在从我的信徒手里抢吃的
have been poaching from my flock.
在我的教堂前发传♥单♥
Handing out fliers in front of my church.
好吧 你把他们看作是你的信徒
Well, you see them as your flock.
这可能就是问题所在
That might just be the problem.
呵 至少他们不是些穿着羊毛西装
Well, least they're not the sheep of Islam
打着领结的伊♥斯♥兰♥小绵羊
with their woolly suits and bow ties.
你为什么不让我向你的会众们布道呢 老兄
Why don't you let me preach to your congregation, brother?
看看你的白人基♥督♥教
See if your white man's Christianity can
是否可以和伊♥斯♥兰♥国抗衡
stand up to the black man's Nation.
那大概得等到地狱冻结吧
When hell freezes over.
你想要我的布道坛
You want my pulpit
是因为我有4万听众
because I have 40,000 listeners on the radio.
我只是喜欢看到那些伶牙俐齿的黑人们
I just love seeing those silver-tongued Negroes
互相争吵 棒
go at it, mm!
我以为你是想帮我关停伦道夫吸毒所
I thought you were helping me shut down
而不是在和白人恶魔的合作关系中
the Randolph Houses, not trying to leverage
起到制衡作用
a partnership with these white devils.
- 你摆了我一道 - 我们可都是行骗者 马尔科姆
- You hustled me.We're both hustlers, Malcolm.
- 只不过你现在为伊♥斯♥兰♥而行骗了 仅此而已 - 这可就过分了
- You just hustle for Islam now, that's all. - Whoa. Wait.
打住一下 老兄 看看你吧
Wait a minute, brother. Now, look at you.
你的精致的皮鞋和第五大道的西装
Your spit-shined shoes and Fifth Avenue suit,
你就和那些种族融合论者一样
you're just like those integrationists
努力和白人平起平坐
fighting to sit at the white man's lunch counter,
想要分食他们的蛋糕
trying to get a piece of their pie.
你以为他们就会看得起你吗
You think they see you as an equal?
还是说你只是个黑帮的黑人跟屁虫奴隶
Or you just House Nigga to the Mob?
别逼我动手 马尔科姆
Don't make me slap your ass, Malcolm.
你已经越界了
You're overstepping yourself.
在你还是个孩子的时候你想成为一名律师
You wanted to be a lawyer when you were a kid.
就和我一样
Just like me.
但我们都被告知有色人种无法达成这个目标
We were both told a colored man could never attain it.
我不是在评判你
I don't judge you.
你刚刚叫了我黑人跟屁虫奴隶
You just called me a House Nigga.
当你唯意大利人马首是瞻的时候 你就是
When you cozy up to these Italians, you are.
如果你想要赢得我的尊重
Now, you want my respect,
即使我对你的勾当无法苟同的情况下
even though I don't condone your business,
也别想着种族融合的事
don't integrate.
划清界限吧
Separate.
有零钱吗
Got some change?
一美元也好
A dollar?
拜托了 急需一美元
Please, need a dollar.
给自己弄些吃的吧
Get yourself some food.
让自己好好吃一顿吧
Get yourself some food.
你要一个人全吃了吗
You gonna eat that whole thing yourself?
那还用说
You bet I am.
爸爸来了
Daddy's here.
瞧瞧这两位美丽的女士
There the two beautiful ladies are.
永远靓丽
Looking beautiful as ever.
你没给我点一份
You didn't order one for me.
你们甚至都不愿意点一份
A man ain't seen a split for 11 years
给一位11年都没见着圣代的男人吗
and you ain't got one waiting for him?
我们给你点了一份了
We ordered you one.
那挺好 我猜在我的那份上来之前
Well, I guess we're just gonna have to share,
我们只能分着吃了 对吧
till, uh -- till mine comes, huh?
爸爸 你吃掉了樱桃
Daddy, you ate the cherry!
那勺才没挖掉樱桃呢
Ain't come with no cherry.
肯定有啊
'Course it did!
我才没见到樱桃呢
I didn't see no cherry.
在里头挖挖
Dig in there,
看看是不是在底下埋着
see if it's down underneath there.
有时候他们是把樱桃放底部的
Sometimes they put it at the bottom.
爸爸 别碰我的圣代
Daddy, get out of my sundae.
这圣代是谁付的钱
Who paying for this sundae?
妈妈付的
Mama paying.
噢 我能吃一口不
Oh, could I have a bite?
这很好
This is nice.
我马上回来
I'll be back in a minute.
别碰那圣代
Don't touch that split.
亲爱的 躲这来 来这
Baby, come here. Come here.
尝尝这个 混♥蛋♥
Here you go, punk!
你个小流氓
You little fuck!
混♥蛋♥ 来啊
Punk! Come here!
我会把你揪出来 操♥你♥妈♥的
I'm gonna find you, motherfucker!
你还好吗
You alright?
没事吧
You alright?
好的
Alright.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
来吧 坐下
Come on, sit here.
这不是我的 我在外面找到的
It's not mine. I found it outside.
嘿
Hey.
快说说发生什么了
Well, what happened?
我们都失手了
We both missed.
是啊 这没花多久时间
Yeah, it didn't take long.
我们在华盛顿高地抓到他的
We caught him up on Washington Heights.
当你说这个他妈的骗子黑得跟煤球似的
When you said that motherfuckin' con culowas black as coal,
我一下就猜到是说埃尔·穆格雷
I knew right away it was El Mugre.
那个混♥蛋♥在哈瓦那
That motherfucker did hits
为热那亚家族做杀手
for the Genovese family in Havana
直到卡斯特罗进来搅局
before Castro came in and spoiled the party.
现在他在这儿为他们工作
Now he work for them up here.
瓜尔波
Guapo...
去查谁付钱给他让他杀邦比的
find out who paid him to make a move on Bumpy.
是时候叫破坏者了吗
Time to call Buster?
好
Yeah.
叫破坏者
Call Buster.
你可以随意处置他了
He's all yours.
是桑布拉诺
It was Zambrano!
是桑布拉诺雇佣了我
Zambrano paid me!
桑布拉诺 金的人
Zambrano. Chin's guy.
还以为他还能坚持更久一点
Thought it would take longer than that.
别低估大屌♥破坏者
Don't ever underestimate Big Dick Buster.
我们去告诉邦比吧
Hey, let's go tell Bumpy.
喜欢吗
You like what you see?
准备好快活了吗 宝贝
Up for some fun, baby?
滚开
Get your ass outta here!
赶紧滚
Go on, now!
我们怎么办 邦比
What we gon' do, Bump?
搞点大动静出来
Get loud and boisterous.
我在查尔斯顿单独戒瘾的时候
When I was doing my detox in solitary at Charleston,
他们叫我撒旦
they called me "Satan."
我充满了怨恨
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表