剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
但是当下形势不同以往了
but the landscape is different now.
你必须把这件事考虑进去
You have got to take that into account.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
实话说 我不知道你到底在做什么
Honestly, I -- I don't know what's with you.
条子搜查你 把伊莉丝从街上弄走
Getting roped by police, taking Elise off the street.
伊莉丝 伊莉丝跟这件事有什么关系
Elise? What does Elise got to do with this?
你的计划是什么 埃尔斯沃斯
What is your plan, Ellsworth?
要是她能戒毒成功 虽然我对此持保留态度
If she stays clean, which I doubt,
要是她成功的话 你会怎么做
what's she gonna do?
她会在某个地方现身
What, is she gonna show up here?
成为某人的母亲吗
Want to be some kind of mother?
我会处理好的 好吗
I'll take care of that, alright?
你要让她离玛格丽特远远的
You keep her away from Margaret.
算是为了孩子们
For the child's sake.
明白吗
You understand?
我还能回想起在街上混的日子
I used to feel the street.
好似在我耳边低语 你知道吗
It used to whisper in my ear, you know?
但是我现在什么都赶感受不到了
But I can't feel nothing right now.
会回来的
That'll come back.
都是年轻人们在外晃荡 30岁左右的年轻人们
Youngbloods out there, guys in their 30s,
就像当时的我一样如饥似渴
hungry like I was.
我快跟不上了
I'm outta step.
我不知道你能不能教会老人新的把戏
I don't know if you can teach old dogs a new trick.
但是 有时候你能
But sometimes you can
用老戏法去迷惑新来的人
fool a new dog with an old one.
来这
Come here.
小家伙
Hey, little one.
爸爸
Daddy?
你怎么样了 我的小女儿
How you doing, little girl?
还行吧 我觉得
Okay, I guess.
你看上去 看上去不错
You look -- You look good.
等你离开这儿了
After you leave here,
我会给你安排一个
I'm gonna set you up with a --
一个能住的公♥寓♥
an apartment...
给你买♥♥吃的钱
money for food...
给你找一份工作
a job.
在外漂泊这么多年
Been years out there,
总是嗑药 总是把自己搞的乱七八糟的
eating outta bins, having hell inside my skull.
我想要好起来
I want to get better.
你会的
You will.
我想见见我的女儿
I want to see my daughter.
我想见见玛格丽特
I want to see Margaret.
只要你戒毒成功
Down the road,
你会见到她的
you will.
她就是我能想到的全部了
She's all I think about --
和她见一面
seeing her...
聊聊天 抱抱她
talking to her, holding her.
我在这坐着 都能想起她笑的样子
I sit here, remembering what she smelled like.
从她笑的声音就知道她很开心
What she sounded like when she was happy.
你是怎么跟她说我的
What did you tell her about me?
你想让我怎么说呢
What you want me to say to her?
她只是 只是一个小女孩
I mean, she's just -- she's just a little girl.
她跟本不该知道这些事情
She don't need to know all this kind of stuff.
你知道吗
You know?
玛格丽特根本不知道我是她妈妈对吧
Margaret don't know I'm her mama.
我们收养她的时候她才一岁
She was just a year old when we took her in.
梅蜜觉得 让玛格丽特
Mayme thought that it was best
把我们当做她的父母 这样是最好的
for her to think that we were her folks.
那个婊♥子♥和我的孩子一起玩了11年的过家家吗
That bitch been playin' house with my kid for 11 years?
她养育了你放弃的孩子
She raised the child that you gave away
而你却选择了毒品
when you chose that needle!
滚出去
Get out of here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. Look.
- 伊莉丝 - 他妈的给我滚出去
- Elise - Get the fuck out of here!
- 让她一个人冷静一下 - 你干什么
- Leave her alone. - Hey, what are you doing?
不好意思 这是我的女儿 行吧
Excuse me. This is my daughter, alright?
我会再来的
I'm gonna go by.
她就是很生气
She's just so angry.
她在脱瘾治疗 邦比
Well, she's going through detox, Bumpy.
瘾君子都是蠢蛋
Junkies are fools.
一旦你明白了这一点 你就戒毒成功了
You saw that, so you got clean.
她为什么就不能明白呢
Why can't she see?
我把这个归因于上瘾原因
Well, I-I identified the causes.
我毒品上瘾是源于极度不自信
My addiction was born out of intense lack of self-esteem
和童年创伤
and childhood trauma.
我不是一个好父亲
I wasn't a good father,
对吗
a'ight?
我过去总是忙着挣钱
I was too busy trying to make a dime.
我很熟悉这个形势 兄弟
Hey, I'm hip to the game, brother,
但是你难道看不同其中的伪善吗
but don't you realize the hypocrisy?
我并没有把针头插♥进♥任何人的手臂
I didn't put a needle in nobody's arm.
吸毒是他们自己的选择
That's their choice.
伊莉丝也没有选择不让她的父亲陪在身边
Was it her choice her father wasn't around?
要是我们能把事情做完 这个世界会
If we could do things over... the world would be
成为更好的世界 对吧
a better place, now, wouldn't it?
我可没说过这条路是便捷之路
I have never said the path was easy,
但是很简单
but it's simple.
无任何冒犯之意 马尔科姆
No offense, Malcolm,
我并没有觉得伊莉丝变成了穆♥斯♥林♥
I don't see Elise becoming a Muslim.
你是怎么看待她的
How do you see her?
或者 你真的好好看看她了吗
Or do you see her at all?
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
对你来说 她是何人
Who is she to you?
斯特拉 过得怎么样
Hey, Stell. What's kickin'?
欧尼·诺恩泽 长大了不少
Ernie Nunzi. You grew.
你也是 长得更漂亮了
You, too. You're even more beautiful.
自从洛约拉大学毕业后我们就没见过了
I haven't seen you since Loyola.
我可长帅了
I'm better-lookin'.
只是买♥♥了好车
Better car.
这是一辆大众汽车吗
This a Volkswagen?
那他们得跟上时代了
They had to get with the times.
这是一辆西亚跑车
It's a Karmann Ghia.
所以 去哪
So, where to?
去村里吗
The Village, maybe?
听听黑人音乐吗
Listen to some Negro music?
你喜欢黑人音乐吗
You like Negro music?
史摩基·罗宾逊啊 雪莉儿合唱团啊
Smokey Robinson, The Shirelles --
我可不是一个只能听Damone乐队
I'm not a wop who can't listen to nothing
和辛纳特拉的意大利人啊
but Damone and Sinatra.
你想去哪
Where you wanna go?
Oh, yeah, yeah
Oh, yeah, yeah
我总是废寝难安
* I went without eating and sleeping
总是哭着入睡
* Spent endless nights ever weeping
因为我内心悲痛
* Because it hurts so inside
以为你还爱我 但我惹你哭泣
* To think you loved me, but I made you cry
如今 我还在外观望着
* Now I'm on the outside looking in
因为你寻觅了另外的朋友
* 'Cause now you found yourself another friend
有时从远处看 我看见你们牵着手
* Sometimes from a distance, I see you holdin' hands
只想靠近你 摸摸你
* Just wanna reach out and touch you
但是我的时机已逝
* But I lost my chance
我还在外观望着
* I'm on the outside looking in
希望你爱的是我
* Wishin' it was me you loved...
你老爸只是想把最好的东西都给你
Your old man just wants what's best for you.
他才不知道什么是最好的 他身价几百万
He doesn't know what's best -- he's got millions of dollars,
但让他去度假 他就只能想到卷起裤脚
and his idea of a vacation is to roll up his pants
到海洋公园趟个水
and wade in the water at Ocean Park.
那又咋了
What's wrong with that?
我应该告诉你的
* I should've told you, yeah
那又怎么了
What's wrong with that?
除了林荫大道 他对
He's got no interest in the world
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表