剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
he still at the 28th?
不在了 他吸了毒
Nah, nah, he went to narcotics.
我们必须在地盘里安排更多的警♥察♥
We need to put more cops on the pad,
确保这样的事不会再发生
make sure this never happens again.
你放心
You got it.
带我去林荫大道
Take me to Pleasant Avenue.
你知道吗 在东哈林区
You know, they still don't take too kindly
他们还是对有色人种很不客气
to colored folks in East Harlem.
他们在这建立的他们祖国的
Last six blocks of the old country
最后六个街区
they got up here.
你知道他们在林荫大道那带
You know what they call Negroes
是怎么称呼黑人的吗
on Pleasant Avenue?
怎么称呼
What?
死鬼
Dead.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
城市当代福音广播电台WLIB会很乐意播报
WLIB is proud to present the discussion
国会议员小亚当·克莱顿·鲍威尔
between Congressman Adam Clayton Powell Jr.
和伊♥斯♥兰♥国的牧师马尔科姆 X之间的讨论的
and Minister Malcolm X from the Nation --
把它调大声点
Turn it up.
国会议员鲍威尔
Congressmen Powell,
黑人们对警方暴行应如何回应
how should Negroes respond to police brutality?
无暴♥力♥要求我们使用的方式
Nonviolence demands that the means we use
必须与追求的目标一样平和
must be as peaceful as the ends we seek.
- 黑人们想应有的权利 - 是啊
- Negroes want our rights. - Yeah.
马尔科姆牧师 在这我能享有我的权利
Minister Malcolm...I got my rights right here.
指责我们是暴民
To accuse us of violence
就像是指责被动用私刑的人
is like accusing the man who is being lynched
且仅仅因为他奋力反抗这个针对他的私刑
simply because he struggles vigorously against his lyncher.
早在这家伙改掉他的名字之前我就认识他了
I knew that cat before he changed his name,
在他在名字里加上那个X之前
before he got that "X."
我们有段故事 他和我
We got history, him and me.
国会议员鲍威尔
Congressman Powell?
无暴♥力♥就是个强有力的武器
Nonviolence is a powerful weapon.
就在那
That's it.
他们就在那里
That's them right there.
我们到了 在那转个弯
This the place. Go around the corner.
如果我们希望在美国被接纳
If we want to be accepted in this America,
我们必须奋起为黑人♥权♥利做斗争
we must strive to find the black man's rights,
改变白人眼里的黑人形象
to change the white man's idea who the black man is.
快他妈地举起手来
Get your motherfucking hands up!
他说了举起来 操♥你♥妈♥的 举起来
He said up, motherfuckers!Move. Move. Move!
快点
Move!
你♥他♥妈♥看什么看
What the fuck you looking at?
对 毒品放在动物尸体里
Yeah. Kilos in the carcass.
悠着点
Easy with that.
我们看起来怎么样
Jimmy, how we looking?
看起来很棒 老大
Looking good, boss.
这批货质量如何
How's the quality on this batch?
预计会是怎样
What we looking at?
我敢说纯净度高达96%
I'd say 96% pure.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
金在哪里
Where's Chin?
如果你是想来这偷毒品的
If you're here to steal our dope,
你肯定无法活着离开这个街区
you won't get off this block alive.
把金找来 不然我就打爆你的狗头
Get Chin or I'll blow your fucking head off.
我是个得到认可的黑帮人才
I'm a made man.
噢 真的吗 你真♥他♥妈♥的大胆
Oh, yeah? You got some fucking nerve.
你来了
There you are.
你是吃了熊心豹子胆了是吧 单枪匹马闯进这里
What balls you got, huh, coming in here with a shotgun?
嘿 这是邦比·约翰逊 他可是个传奇
Hey, this is Bumpy Johnson. He's a legend.
他以前可是和荷兰·舒尔茨叫过板
He took on Dutch Schultz back in the day.
这是里奇·桑布拉诺
This is Richie Zambrano.
他是我手下的小头头 从底特律来的
He's my capo. He come down from Detroit.
他是我的表兄弟
He's my cousin.
你就是往那孩子腿上开了一枪的人吗
You the guy who knee-capped that kid?
他再也无法行走了 你知道的吧
He's never gonna walk again. You know that, right?
噢 那可太糟了
Oh, that's too bad.
你们这些日益没落的垃圾热那亚人
You backwards guinea motherfucker.
是什么风把你刮来的
What'd you come here for?
何必明知故问
You know why I'm here.
你派这个蠢货去我的地盘踢馆
That's why you sent this goombah by to hit my spot.
那一枪是为了警告
That was a warning shot,
告诫你老实待在自己的地盘上
make sure you stay in your place.
在我离开前你曾是维托的司机
You used to be Vito's driver before I left.
而现在你是管事的头头了 好呗 老大
And now you're the boss. Okay...boss.
从第110大街到160大街的所以生意 我都要分得一羹
I get a cut of everything from 110th to 160th,
就像以前那样
just the way it was before.
不
No.
里奇·赞布拉诺 他现在替我管着哈林区了
Richie Zambrano, he runs Harlem for me now.
哈林区是我的地盘
Harlem's mine.
时代已经变了
Times have changed.
但我还没变
I haven't.
变化
* Change
再次叩响我的窗
* Open up my window again
再次敲开我的窗
* Open up my window again
我能听见死神呼唤着我的名字
* I can hear death calling my name
我能听见来自死神的又一次召唤
* I can hear death calling again
我向上帝起誓 变化不会来得那么快
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我向上帝起誓 一切如常
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我珍藏着一把刻着你名字的左轮手♥枪♥
* I keep a revolver with your name
我有一把刻着你名字的左轮手♥枪♥
* I keep a revolver with your name
以防万一
* Just in case
平躺着看着吊扇
* Lay on my back watching the ceiling fan
我有着一个接触毒品的梦
* I had a dream to touch a kilogram
仍旧与爱尔兰暴徒看不对眼
* Still at odds with the Irish Mob
劳斯莱斯沿马尔科姆x大道飞驰
* Rolls-Royce down Malcolm X Boulevard
主啊 这些敌人真的在这埋伏我
* Lord, these haters really out here preying on me
手里握着点40口径的枪 它和我形影不离
* Got the .40 on me and it's stayin' on me
像荷兰·舒尔茨一样披着白貂皮
* Snow-white mink like I'm Dutch Schultz
拿出账簿 让我给你瞧瞧如何作数
* Run the books and let me show you how the numbers look
你可以如同卢西亚诺一样幸运
* You can be lucky like you're Luciano
毒品就如同他们的新钢琴一般到来
* The kilos coming like they new pianos
胖小子有着大块头
* Fat Boy got the big body
从东海岸到西海岸 我弹无虚发
* Coast to coast, I can shoot product
再次叩响我的窗
* Open up my window again
再次敲开我的窗
* Open up my window again
我可以听到死神呼唤着我的名字
* I can hear death calling my name
我可以听到死神的又一次召唤
* I can hear death calling again
我想上帝起誓 变化不会来得那么快
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我想上帝起誓 一切如常
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我珍藏着刻着你名字的左轮手♥枪♥
* I keep a revolver with your name
我有着刻着你名字的左轮手♥枪♥
* I keep a revolver with your name
以防万一
* Just in case
你看着真美
You look so good.
你真的
You just...
天呐 我想死你了
God, I missed you.
怎么了
What?
你今晚开了一枪
You fired a gun tonight.
不是对着人的
Not atnobody.
亲爱的 我们需要谈谈
Baby, we gotta talk.
你看着这么美还指望我有心思聊天啊
How you expect me to talk with you looking like this?
如果你还想回家能见到这一幕
I think you ever wanna come home to this again,
你最好跟老娘谈谈
you best start talking.
听着 你不想在外面聊发生的事情
Look, you don't wanna say nothing out there
是因为你为了手下的人也得坚强 我能理解
because you gotta be strong for your men, I see that.
这也是没办法的事儿
That's how it's gotta be.
但在这 你需要做回真实的自己
But in here, you are gonna be real,
而且你要跟我谈谈
and you are gonna talk to me.
好吧
Alright.
你想谈什么
What you wanna talk about?
宝贝 没人能进过监狱后出来还跟没事人一样
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表