剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
The Families are very concerned
家族里的人非常担心
about the situation in Harlem.
哈林的情况
After the riot at Fidler's, I was given permission
在菲德勒尔商店的动♥乱♥之后 我就得到允许
to buy junk from any Italian source.
从意大利人手里买♥♥毒品了
I chose Bonanno.
我选了博南诺
But Bonanno had to pay a tax to Chin.
但是博南诺得给金上税
He goes behind my back, and he sells supply to Johnson.
他背着我搞事情 还给约翰逊上货
There may be another way to settle this debt.
也许还有别的法子能把这笔帐给平了
Can you please tell this Committee
能拜托你告诉委员会
another person who can further our knowledge
还有谁能把我们的话儿带到
of the Five Families?
五大家族那儿去吗
There's an inside man.
有个内线
He's not Cosa Nostra.
不是科萨·诺斯特拉
Who is he? Guapo Boricua.
他是谁 瓜尔波·鲍南库
Betrayal never comes from your enemies.
背叛你的永远不是你的敌人
You always know where they stand.
因为你一直都知道他们的立场在那里
Teddy Greene. That's her boyfriend.
泰迪·格兰 那是她男朋友
It's gonna be a great demo.
这部样带一定很棒
Your father ain't gonna rest until he's dead.
你父亲人不死 心就不死
You'll be killin' me, too,if you do it.
如果你这样做 你也是要我的命
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
What are we gonna do about Esther?
我们拿埃斯特怎么办
She could bankrupt you.
她能把你搞破产
Margaret don't know I'm her mama.
玛格丽特不知道我是她妈妈
I'm her mama.
我是她妈妈
I don't know what brought me back here.
我不知道是什么带我回到了这里
I hate myself out there.
我恨我自己在外面的样子
Who taught you to hate yourself
是谁教你去
from the top of your headto the soles of your feet?
恨自己从头到脚的样子的
My father.
我父亲
Minister Malcolm tells me
马尔科姆牧师跟我说
that you are new to the Sisterhood.
你是新来的姊妹
I am, Dear Holy Apostle.
似的 亲爱的圣使
I'd like you to be my eyes and ears
我想要你成为我在
within the walls of Mosque Number Seven.
七号♥清♥真♥寺里的眼睛和耳朵
He mentioned my son Lorenzo.
他提到了我儿子洛伦佐
It's been six years, Frank.
已经过去六年了 弗兰克
What did you do?
你做了什么
I hired a couple of guys to make Lorenzo disappear.
我雇了几个人把洛伦佐做掉
I buried his body in the basement at Fidler's store.
我把他的尸体埋在费德勒尔商店的地下室了
I know it wasn't easy to do what you did.
我知道你所作的都不容易
Easy to kill a snitch.
杀一个告密的很简单
Not so easy to kill a friend.
但杀一个朋友不容易
Yeah. I know.
嗯 我知道
I appreciate you settling your debt with me.
你能来跟我平债 我很感激
So do the other Families.
其他家族也是
Show your appreciation.
那就表现表现
I need more duji.
我需要更多货
I can't go behind Chin's back again.
我不能再背着金了
If you want to sell drugs in Harlem, I got to pay his tax.
如果你想在哈林卖♥♥毒品 我就得给他上税
I can move double what he does.
我可以走他两倍的量
A thousand kilos a month.
每个月一千公斤
You're not listening. He's going to know you got it from me.
你根本没在听我说话 他会发现你是从我这里拿的货的
You can smuggle it in from Montreal.
你可以从蒙特尔走私进来
Transfer it to me in Maine.
再从缅因转给我
I can act like I got it from the Corsicans
我可以假装我是从科西嘉人那里弄来的货
or the Chinks on Delancey Street.
或者装是从德兰西街上的中国佬手里搞来的
I'll say one thing --
我就说一件事
You ain't lazy.
你可不懒
Yeah.
是啊
I'm not lazy.
我不懒
You know my son was killed by a nigger gang uptown.
我知道我儿子是被那个黑鬼帮派干掉的
Didn't know.
我不知情
Sorry.
抱歉
Never knew who did it.
也不知道是谁做的
I built this mausoleum,
我建了这座坟
but my wife refused to have a funeral.
但是我妻子拒绝举♥行♥葬礼
Every day she goes to St. Mary's and lights a candle,
每一天她都会去圣玛丽教堂里点一支蜡烛
prays for him to come home.
祈祷他能回家
But I know he never will.
但我知道他永远不会回来了
Sorry about that.
节哀顺变
Yeah.
嗯
You know why I'd love to sell a ton of drugs in Harlem, Bumpy?
你知道我为什么会想在哈林卖♥♥成吨♥的毒品吗 邦比
It's not'cause of the money.
不是为了钱
Why?
为什么
'Cause every miserable street junkie,
因为街上每多一个被苦难折磨的瘾君子
every skinny kid who goes to bed hungry
每多一个因为自己老娘急着去吸上两口
because his mama is looking for a fix,
而饿得骨瘦嶙峋的孩子
every nigger baby born with a habit
每多一个带着毒瘾出生的黑鬼孩子
makes me happy,
我就欢心
makes my heart sing.
我就雀跃
'Cause I want your people to suffer
因为我想让你的人
like me and my wife have been suffering.
像我和我老婆一样 日夜煎熬
But I'm not gonna go to war with Chin over drugs in Harlem.
但我不会为了哈林的毒品就跟金开战
And I don't think you want that, either.
我觉得你也不想那样
Looks good, man. Velvet bar,
看着不错啊 老兄 紫罗兰酒吧
could've get that Pink Pussy cat lit up tonight.
让那儿的老娘儿们今天好好燥一燥
Ohh! Better watch it, man.
你嘴上可积点德吧 老兄
Bonanno agrees to keep selling us the duji?
博南诺同意继续给我们供货了吗
He doesn't want a war with Chin.
他不想跟金开战
The Chinese on Delancey are bringing in some good shit.
德兰西那边儿的中国人倒是带来些好货
But them motherfuckers, they -- they just want
但那些狗♥杂♥种♥ 他们 他们只想
to supply their own community.
给自己的人供货
They won't even meet with us.
都不肯跟我们见一面
Now, I might have a line on that Lebanese source, "The Arab."
我可能搭上黎巴嫩的路子了 阿♥拉♥伯人
He's moving some big weight from Turkey.
他从土耳其那边有大动作了
Yo, we need to score, fellas.
我们得整点料了 弟兄们
Our supply's about to run out.
我们的货快没了
Yeah, what -- what we gonna do, Bump?
嗯 那 那我们怎么办呢 邦比
I'm not lazy.
我不懒
Bonanno may not want a war, but...
博南诺可能不想开战 但
maybe I do.
说不定我想呢
War against who?
对谁开战呢
Chin against Bonanno.
金对博南诺
They go at each other,
他们自相残杀
Bonanno won't care about paying Chin's tax.
博南诺不会在乎给金付税金的
He'll sell us the dope.
他会给我们卖♥♥货的
But how -- how we gonna do that?
但是 但是我们要怎么搞作呢
Gonna...plant the seeds.
埋点恩怨
I got Chin's daughter in my camp.
金的女儿在我营地里
Maybe I can get something from that.
也许我能从那儿入手
Hey.
嘿
Bonanno told me that his kid got killed by some Negroes
博南诺跟我说 57年的时候 他儿子被哪个黑鬼
back in '57.
给杀了
What about that?
那又怎样
Need you guys to do some digging.
我需要你们哥儿几个去好好查查
The Families want peace.
家族想要和平
If they find out you're involved,
如果他们发现你在这事里插了一脚
you gonna have all of them on your ass.
他们各个都不会放过你
Fuck them. Fuck them!
管他妈♥逼♥的 去他妈
If you only knew the shit that they make me put up with.
如果你要是知道他们让我都忍♥些什么破事儿
Is this about Guapo?
这是瓜尔波的事吗
Fuck Gua-- It's not about fucking Guapo!
瓜他妈 关瓜他妈波屁事儿
It's about getting these motherfucking guineas
是要让那帮狗♥日♥的♥几内亚人
to kill each other off.
自相残杀
This is our war of independence.
这是我们的独♥立♥战争
Only they're gonna do all the fighting.
只不过架都由他们来打
I told you this guy's off his rocker.
我跟你说了这家伙疯了吧
The Bureau can't expect any valid information
但是局里不能指望从这疯子嘴里说出来的话
from this lunatic.
有几句有用的
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表