剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
我在这代表伊♥斯♥兰♥国
I'm here on behalf of the Nation of Islam.
我们被告知有位黑人女性在你的店里被侵犯
We were informed that a Negro woman was assaulted here in your store.
她是个小偷
She's a-a shoplifter.
一位单是上个月就使我
A-A thief who's cost me hundreds of dollars
损失数百美元的小偷
over the past month alone.
这就是你侵犯她的正当理由吗
And that gives you just cause to assault her?
X先生 我知道您是谁
Mr. X, I know who you are.
我是所罗门·菲德勒 大家叫我所罗
I-I am Solomon Fidler. Everyone calls me Sol.
我想让您知道
I want you to know that
我多年来一直支持黑人种族
I've been a supporter of the Negro race for many years.
好吧 我们给了你我们的汗血钱
Well, we give you our hard-earned money.
我不确定那叫做支持
I'm not sure I call that support.
我的人不太了解迫♥害♥
My people are not unfamiliar with persecution.
我的意思是 我完全支持金博士
I mean, I support Dr. King completely.
我这还是第一个有黑人圣诞老人的店铺
I was the first store to have a Negro Santa.
我要进去看看那个女孩
I'm gonna go inside and see the girl.
- 放松点 约翰逊 放松点 约翰逊 - 嘿 不要碰我 老兄
- Easy, Johnson. Easy, Johnson. - Hey, whoa, don't touch me, man.
这是个警方事件
This is a police matter.
我需要你离开 不然我就会请求支援
I need you to leave, or I will call for backup.
我觉得你确实应该 因为我的人刚刚到了
I think you should, because mine just arrived.
鲍威尔和貌美如花的黑人女士 俄亥俄小姐
"Powell and the fair-complexion Negress, Miss Ohio,
被目击到手挽手在孟妈忒山上耳鬓厮磨 缠绵悱恻
were seen nuzzling arm-in-arm along 'La Butt Mont-martyr.'"
蒙马特山
Le Butte Monmartre.
所以你是怎么想的呢
And you were thinking what?
我在想每个男人与俄亥俄小姐在一起时都会想的事
I was thinking what every man thinks when he's with Miss Ohio.
他们转去一间豪华客房♥
"They retreated to a luxury suite at
马拉屋纠颠
La Chamber du Marais..."
是酒店 算了
La Cham-- Eh.
直到今早才再在酒店外现身
"...where they did not reappear until morning.
报道还称 当时可能还有一名女士在场
It was also reported that there may have been a second woman
同他们三人行
in their company?"
噢 好了 肯尼 这就是个人们图新鲜的故事
Oh, relax, Kenny. It's a one-day story.
大概一周后
About a week ahead,
人们又会在讨论出现在埃德沙利文剧场的随便哪人了
people will be talking about whoever was on "Ed Sullivan."
我的意思是 得了吧 一半的迪克西党白人
I mean, come on, half these white Dixiecrats
都在实打实的公费旅游中
have pretty little secretaries
带上娇艳美丽的小情人
they escort on fact-finding junkets
而且总是去有美酒相伴的地方
and always to a place with a great wine list.
不 不是的 这诽谤工作行不通
Nah, no, this slander job won't work.
我也可以抹黑他们
I got dirt on them, too.
听着 我们可能要对这位提起诽谤诉讼
Look, we may have a libel suit against the Star.
除非这上面写的都是事实
Unless it's all true.
好吧 这当然是事实
Well, of course it is.
除了三人行那部分 那倒是我的美梦
Except for the threesome part. That was wishful thinking.
看见没 就是这
See, r-right there.
这就是杰克担心的事
That -- That is what Jack is afraid of.
你不能在公开场合这么说
You can't come out and just say things like this.
这对你的形象不利
It's bad for your image.
你们两看起来是忘了我的选民很爱我
You two seem to have forgotten why my voters love me.
我必须做和说其他黑人不做不说的事
I get to do and say what no other Negro gets to.
老铁们爱护我因为我醒来枕畔有个美人
Brothers love me because I'm waking up with beautiful women.
女士们则是因为我乘坐头等舱出行
Women love that I'm flying first-class,
但是最重要的是 他们知道
but most of all, they know that my foot was on the sidelines
在为他们的繁荣发展而战的时候我会在旁观站
when it comes to fighting for their prosperity.
在我们所有人中 你是领导 毫无疑问
Among our people, you are a boss, no question,
但是他们可能会对你改观 亚当
but their view of you can shift, Adam.
是的 你得做那些白人男孩玩的那一套
Yes, you get to do all the shit the white boys do,
还有你们的人 让他们觉得
and your people -- that makes them feel like
他们有个归属 但是那些迪克西党人
they have a place, but those Dixiecrats
把你的花♥花♥公♥子♥形象视为你盔甲上的裂缝
are looking at your playboy image as a chink in your armor.
他们最渴望看到你自我毁灭
They're itching for you to self-destruct.
连带着我们为之奋斗的每条法案一起毁灭
Along with every piece of legislation we fought for.
肯尼迪他妈可以操电影明星
Fucking Kennedy gets to fuck movie stars.
而我却连和自己的情人腻歪一下都不行
I can't even get some from my secretary.
爱尔兰人往上数两代自己也是黑人
The Irish was niggers themselves two generations back.
所以我们能够理解彼此
Which is why we understand each other.
我们想说的是 在华盛顿的人
All we are saying is the people in Washington --
所有人 他们惧怕你是有原因的
all of them -- they're afraid of you for a reason,
而这个原因就是你有选民
and the reason is is because you have the votes.
难道你想拿这些去冒犯 仅仅为了
Are you willing to lose all that over...
为了个小妞吗
pussy?
噢 老兄
Oh, man.
我明白了你想说的 肯尼
I understand what you're saying, Kenny.
我们有形象危机
We have an image problem.
嘿 厄尼
Hey, Ernie.
甘特小姐
Miss Gigante.
早上好
Buongiorno.
所以我还得来找你问问你是否会打电♥话♥约我出去吗
So, I gotta come find you to ask if you're ever gonna call me?
你周五带我再去一次痛苦终点怎么样
How about you take me back down to The Bitter End on Friday.
我真的想再一下那位歌♥手
I really want to see that singer again.
噢 当然如果你想去别的地方
Or if you'd rather go someplace else --
好啊
Yeah.
我们待在上城区怎么样
How about we stay uptown?
上次的音乐很有趣
Music was fun last time.
让我请你吃顿晚餐吧
Let me buy you dinner.
我们互相了解彼此
We get to know each other.
嘿 老大 我能跟你聊会吗
Hey, boss, can I get a word?
- 当然 坐吧 - 好的
- Yeah, sure, sit down. - Alright.
我 额 想来要你的许可约斯特拉出去玩
I, uh, wanted to ask your permission to take Stella out.
我想带她去上城区的好地方 吃顿晚饭
I figured I'd take her somewhere nice uptown, dinner.
但我让你跟着斯特拉的原因 难道不是
But isn't the reason that I put you with Stella...
你可以找到她的黑鬼男友
...was so that you could track down that nigger boyfriend
然后带走他吗
and take him out?
而这个不是已经被圆♥满♥完成了吗
And wasn't that reason accomplished?
是的 完成了
Yeah, it was.
那么 我们在聊的是什么
W-Well, what are we saying?
你说你想真的带她去约会吗
You saying you asked her out for real?
我想我是这个意思
I guess I did, yeah.
你觉得不先问我的意见就这么做是可以的吗
You thought that was okay without asking me first?
老大 我这不是正问您嘛
Boss, I'm asking you now.
是 没经过我允许
Yeah, without my permission?
好吧 我有点得意忘形了 她真是个很美的女孩儿
Alright, I got carried away. She's a beautiful girl.
- 我没有别的意思 - 你觉得你配跟我女儿约会吗
- I didn't mean nothing. - Oh, you think you're worthy of dating my daughter?
- 老大 - 我说你觉得你配吗
- Boss - I said you think you're worthy?
这里是1010频道 哈林区当地新闻 今日下午
This is 1010 WINS, local news in Harlem this afternoon --
- 当地有明显的游♥行♥抗♥议♥ - 老大 从四年级开始
- there's apparent protests...- Since the fourth grade,boss,
- 我就开始喜欢她了 - 闭上你的臭嘴
- she's been that girl for - Shut the fuck up.
在125街道
...125th Street.
民权领袖马尔科姆·X
Civil Rights leader Malcolm X
以及伊♥斯♥兰♥宗教国的成员
and members of the Nation of Islam
包围了高级百货商店
have surrounded the upscale store.
这次示♥威♥游♥行♥的原因
The reason for the demonstration
目前尚且不明
is unclear at this time,
但当局已在现场准备
but authorities are already on the scene ready to...
怎么回事
What's the problem?
黑人总是有事没事就抗♥议♥点什么
Moolies are protesting something every other week.
不能在我的地盘
Not in my building.
菲德勒商店在你名下
You own Fidler's?
是啊 就是个房♥东罢了
Yeah. Just the building.
店主要付租金求得庇护
Store owner pays the rent and for protection.
好吧 那又怎么样 就打碎了几扇窗户
Alright, so, what,a couple windows get smashed,
我们去收保险金
we collect the insurance money.
- 能怎么着啊 - 帮我办个事
- What's the problem? - Hey. Do me a favor.
给这个叫菲德勒的犹太佬打电♥话♥ 行吧
Get that kike Fidler on the phone, would you?
实在不好意思
Uh, I'm so sorry.
但我觉得这当中可能有误会
But this has been a misunderstanding.
我不想背任何官司
I don't want to press any charges.
我刚跟房♥东谈过了
I just spoke to the building owner.
不起诉
No charges.
所以 咱们都可以放心回家了
So, we can all go home,
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表