剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
That's my domain.
那是我的主场
Oh, and I'm sure you have those judges in your pocket,
噢 我很肯定你已将那些法官收入囊中了
along with that silk handkerchief.
和那条丝绸手帕一起
You could end up with nothing.
你最后可能会一无所获
It's, uh --
这是
Would you consider settling for $125,000?
你们接受十二万五千刀作为和解金吗
Hell, no.
当然不
I respect you, Bumpy.
我敬重你 邦比
That's why I asked for your help.
这就是我请你帮忙的原因
But $125,000 ain't gon' cut it.
但是十二万五千刀根本不够
I'm being shaken downby a bag lady!
我被一个送钱婆给勒索了
Reverend, somewhere along the line, you started thinking
牧师 从某一时刻起 你开始觉得
that the pulpit and the Halls ofCongress made you what you are.
那方布道坛和国会大厅成就了现在的你
No. It's me
不是的 是我
and all the other little people in Harlem
和其他哈林区的小人物
who make you what you are.
成就了今日的你
I'll take $200,000 and not a penny less.
我能接受二十万 一分钱都不能少
I ain't giving this bitcha dime.
我一分钱都不会给这个婊♥子♥的
That's not very Christian of you.
你这么做不太像基♥督♥教的风格啊
And it's not Sunday.
这又不是周日
Good day, y'all.
日安 你们大家
Malcolm X: My dear listeners, Icome to you today with bad news.
我亲爱的听众们 今天我要公布一则坏消息
Now, you notice I didn't say it was surprising news,
你们会发现我没说这是个令人意外的消息
because I'm not surprised at all
因为我对这些你们所谓的
that these so-called Negro "leaders" of yours
黑人领袖们把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给了出价最高者
have sold us out to the highest bidder.
一点儿也不意外
The March on Washington, in all actuality,
华盛顿游♥行♥ 实际上
has become nothing more than the "Farce on Washington."
已经实实在在地变为了华盛顿闹剧
That's right. I said it. The "Farce on Washington."
没错 我就是这么说的 华盛顿闹剧
The original idea for this march
这次游♥行♥最早来源于
came from black men and women in the ghettos
被诸如谋杀梅德加·埃弗斯
who were infuriated by the atrocities
伯明翰大屠♥杀♥等暴行所激怒的
like the murder of Medgar Evers,
身处贫民区的
the blood bath in Birmingham.
黑人男性女性们
They spoke of -- of storming
他们提议
the appropriately named "White" House
攻占合理命名的"白"宫
and forcing Congress to do something.
并强迫国会采取行动
But as soon as these whites
但是这些白人
heard about this black steamroller,
在知晓这次黑人起义的那一刻
they called a meeting between the government
他们召集了一个涉及政♥府♥和
and all the nonviolent
他们能找到的所有
Uncle Tom Negroes they could find...Oh, brother.
非暴♥力♥的逆来顺受的"黑奴"们的会议 噢 老天
Now I have to hear this shit?...to turn this March into a one-day picnic
现在我还要听这屁话了吗 把这次游♥行♥变为提倡种族平等的黑奴们
for integrationist Toms
的野外一日游
and their self-satisfied white "liberal" massas.
以及他们自鸣得意的白人“自♥由♥派”马萨
What do you want from me,Reverend?
你想从我这得到什么呢 牧师
My blessing for yourparticipation in the Farce?
我对您参与这场闹剧的祝福吗
I have voiced to Kennedy's man
我和肯尼迪的人通过话了
some of the same concerns that you have --
正如你也有的一些顾虑一样
that the Kennedy government is trying to co-opt this March
肯尼迪政♥府♥想利用这次游♥行♥
and tamp down our anger.
并平息我们的怒火
So you must be aware that aconsortium of white businessmen
所以你肯定也明白由白人商人组成的财团
gave the "Big Six" Negro leadersa million and a half dollars
给了六大家族的黑人领袖们一百五十万美元
to buy their cooperation.
以买♥♥通他们的合作
If that is true, is it possible
如果这是真的 有没有可能
that they gave it because they agree with our aims?
他们给钱是因为他们赞同我们的目标呢
A bribe by any other nameis still a bribe, Reverend.
不管以什么名义 贿赂就是贿赂 牧师
What the fuck do you want to do,Brother Minister?
那你♥他♥妈♥想做什么 牧师兄弟
Have Negroes have an insurrection in the street?
黑人有在街上暴♥动♥吗
Have thousands of black brothersand sisters lying dead
在国民警卫队用步♥枪♥干掉我们的时候
when the National Guard mows us down with their rifles?
有没有成千上万的黑人兄弟姊妹横尸街头呢
I don't know about you,but I'd rather die fighting
我不知道你怎么想的 但是我宁愿死于斗争
than to sell my soulto the devil.
也不愿意向恶魔出♥卖♥♥♥我的灵魂
I was asked by Kennedy to participate.
我受肯尼迪所托加入这场游♥行♥
And my initial instinct was to say no.
而我的本能是拒绝
But when I hear you prattling on
但当我听到你喋喋不休地谈论
about fighting violence with violence,
以暴制暴
I am compelled to join,
我就不得不加入了
if for no other reason than to prove
不是为了其他 只是为了证明
that the loudest voice isn't always the smartest.
多数人的意见并不总是最明智的意见
Good day, Brother Minister.
日安 牧师兄弟
Teddy: Bobby, I just want you to know that I didn't ask Bumpy Johnson
波比 我只是想让你知道我没有叫邦比·约翰逊
to sell my contract to another label.
把我的合同卖♥♥给另一家公♥司♥
I mean, he's -- he's -- he's protecting me from one mobster
我是说 他是想通过把我出♥卖♥♥♥给另一个暴徒的方式
by selling me to another?
来从一个暴徒手里保护我吗
That's show biz.
这就是演艺圈
Look, I appreciate all you done for me.
听着 我很感激你为我做的一切
Look, you're a big talent, kid.
听着 你很有才华 孩子
Bumpy knows what he's doing.
邦比清楚他在做什么
I hope so.
但愿如此
Listen, you get protectedfrom Chin,
听着 你被保护着免受金的迫♥害♥
and Bonanno's record companyhas enough dough
而博南诺的公♥司♥有足够的资金
to buy off those disc jockeys.
来买♥♥通唱片节目主持人
They'll put you on the radio.
他们会让你上电台的
Wait here. Listen.
在这等着 听好了
Do not, under any circumstances,come out.
不管发生什么都不要出来
What's going on, man?
怎么了 老兄
Ernie: How are you, Bobby?I'm good. And you?
你怎么样 波比 我很好 你呢
What can I do for you?
我能为你做点啥
Mr. Gigante wants to help you
吉甘特先生想帮你
get Teddy Greene back on your label.
把泰迪·格林收回你旗下公♥司♥
Well, that's great.
这很好啊
First, he needs to have a conversation with him.
但在那之前 他需要和他谈谈
You know where I can find him?
你知道我在哪能找到他吗
I'm right here, motherfucker.
我就在这 狗♥日♥的♥
Give me that.
把那给我
Keep moving, motherfucker.
继续往前走 狗♥日♥的♥
You can't do this.
你下不了手的
You'll be running for the rest of your life.
你的余生都得在逃亡中度过
I'm already running.
我已经在逃亡了
You ever kill anyone before?
你以前杀过人吗
No. Keep moving.
没有 继续走
But I know you have.
但我知道你杀过
Like my friend Lionel.
比如我的朋友莱昂内尔
I got no idea who that is.
我根本不知道那是谁
That poor motherfuckeryou thought was me?
就是那个被你错认为是我的他妈的可怜人
Keep moving.
继续走
That's it. Come on. Come on.
够了 快点 快点
Turn around.Put it in the back of my head.
转过来 把这对准我的后脑勺
I don't want to see it coming.
我不想看着这一切
Turn around.
转过身
Fuck it.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Go ahead!
继续啊
Do it!
动手啊
She hates you, you know.
她恨你 你知道吗
You thought she wantedto go out with you,
你以为她想和你一起出去
but it was just to keepher fucking father off her back.
但是那只是为了打消她那该死的父亲的疑心
She hates her father. That's whyshe goes out with you.
她恨她父亲 这就是她和你去约会的原因
Bumpy Johnsonset me up with Bonanno
邦比·约翰逊帮我给博南诺牵线搭桥了
so you can't come after me no more.
所以你再也无法对我动手了
Stay away from my girl.
离我女人远一点
Well, you wanted to start a war.
行啊 你想要挑起一场战争
And when Bonanno finds out
当博南诺发现
that Chin killed his kid, you gonna have it.
金杀死了他的孩子 你就能如愿以偿了
We need proof.
我们需要证据
We might find itin Fidler's basement.
我们可能能在菲德勒店铺的地下室里找到他
Bump,
邦比
I been with you since I came out the Army.
我自从离开军队以后就跟着你了
And I've always respected
而我一直佩服你
that you never make a decision out of emotion.
从未感情用事
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表