剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
我不过是替你暖个场罢了
Oh, I'm just warming them up for you.
鲍威尔牧师
Reverend Powell,
真是一个坚信自己善良的人啊
a man who surely thinks his heart is in the right place.
看见没 基♥督♥教♥徒♥总是会告诉你
You see, a Christian man will always tell you
真正的改变源自内心
that change comes from the heart.
但我的信念告诉我真正的改变源自于思想
But my faith tells me that change comes from the mind.
- 这话没错 - 没毛病
- That's true. - Right on.
基♥督♥教♥徒♥总是叫你转过脸去逃避
A Christian man will always tell you to turn the other cheek,
但我的信念告诉我逃避就会挨打
but my faith tells me that's how a man gets beat.
好好想想吧
Please, please.
基♥督♥教♥徒♥甚至会告诉你
A Christian man might even tell you
那个被锁在商店里的姐妹
that our sister locked inside that store
应该对白人强♥暴♥她的事屈服
should submit to the rape of a white man.
就像我们的祖母屈从于
Just the way that our grandmothers had to submit
他们的主人在田地里强♥暴♥她们一样
to the rapes of their masters in the fields.
扪心自问吧
So ask yourself.
你们想得到这种上帝的宽恕
Do you want Christian forgiveness
还是来自伊♥斯♥兰♥的公正
or the justice of Islam?
我得跟你说点事
I gotta tell you something.
说什么事儿都行
Anything.
别闹 真的 是重要的事
No, really, it's serious.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得是我父亲杀了莱昂内尔
I think my father had Lionel killed.
什么
What?
是这样的 在你走的那段时间里 我和一个男的出去约会过
So, while you were gone, I went on a date with this guy --
- 等一下 你和人约会过 - 只是为了让我爸爸开心
- Whoa, you -- you went on a date? - Just to make my father happy.
- 他有 他有碰你吗 你和他睡了吗 - 没有没有 泰迪
- Did you -- Did he touch you? Did you sleep with him? - No, no. No, Teddy.
- 没有 - 你♥他♥妈♥的为什么要和人约会 斯特拉
- No. - Why the fuck would yougo on a date, Stella?
只是为了向他证明我们分手了 好吗
Just -- To prove that we broke up, okay?
我爸爸希望我和这个人出去约会 厄尼
My dad wanted me to go out with this guy, Ernie,
而且我觉得
and I think that
大概就是那晚莱昂内尔被杀害了
that might've been the night that Lionel was killed.
你为什么会这么觉得
Why do you think that?
因为我去看了厄尼 然后
Because I went to see Ernie, and...
我可以看得出来他知道莱昂内尔死了
I could see that he knew that Lionel was dead,
而且他觉得我不知道
and he didn't think that I knew.
他们把他误认作你了
They thought he was you.
这真是疯了
This is crazy.
你是因为惹上一身她那股白人女孩味儿才要换衣服吗
You changing 'cause you got her white-girl smell all over you?
- 妈妈 - 别叫我妈妈 宝贝
- Mama. - Don't "Mama" me, baby,
在我试图告诉你真♥相♥的时候
when all I'm doingis telling you the truth.
这个女孩不理解你 她也不爱你
This girl don't understand you. She don't love you.
她只是想气一下她的爸爸
She wants to make her daddy mad,
而你就是为了达成目的被她利用的棋子
and you just a tool she using to do it.
跟着一个黑人小伙
Must be real exciting for her
满城乱跑对她而言肯定很刺♥激♥
running all over the town with a Negro man.
一定使她烦躁不安但又觉得刺♥激♥
Must get her all hot and bothered and juicy.
您能停一下吗
Can you please stop?
我不会停下的 这很严肃 泰迪
I won't stop.This is serious, Teddy.
这是真的
This is real.
这真实到我每夜为你祈祷
I pray for your life every night it's so real.
你是如此为这个白人女孩着迷
And you so caught up in this white girl
以至于你看不出她对你施展的把戏
you can't even see what it is she doing to you.
爸爸 我不是最佳写手或是演讲者
"Daddy, I'm not the best writer or speaker,
尽管你一直鼓励我写下我的感情
although you always encourage me to write down my feelings
以及说出埋藏在心底的话
and to say what it is that my heart wants to say,
但是这一次 言语已经不能表达我有多想你
but this time words can't explain how much I miss you.
即使你在远处 我猜我只是想说
Even though you're away, I guess I'm just trying to say
没有我的超级英雄 一切都不一样了
that things just aren't the same without my superhero,
我的朋友 我的爸爸
my friend, my dad.
我会永远爱你 爸爸
I'll always love you, Daddy.
爱你的 伊莉丝
Love, Elise."
警♥察♥对你还好吗
Cops treat you alright?
还好
Yeah.
你为什么要指认那个白人
Why'd you ID the white guy?
什么
What?
他没有强♥奸♥你
He didn't rape you.
是那个黑人做的
The nigger did it.
当我找那个白人男孩的时候
When I went at the white boy,
我可以从他的眼里看出不是他做的
I could see in his eyes that he didn't do it.
这不是你的朋友马尔科姆一直说的吗
Ain't that what your friend Malcolm's always saying?
我们得照看自己的族人
We got to look out for our own.
是啊
Yeah.
你感觉好点了吗
You feeling alright?
你受伤了吗
You hurt?
这没什么好笑的
Ain't nothing funny about this.
不 挺好笑的
Yeah, there is.
你觉得这是第一次
You think this is the first time
我非自愿地被上了吗
I had some dick I didn't want in me?
我是个瘾君子 爸爸
I'm a junky, Daddy.
我被强♥奸♥过太多次了
I've been raped so many times
我甚至都不记得它们中的一半了
I can't even remember half of them.
你跟我说这个是为了伤害我
You tell me that to hurt me?
没有
No.
没准
Maybe.
所以呢
Did it?
这有没有伤害过你
Hurt you?
对我的伤害超乎你想象
More than you can know.
我无法再坐视你再想像这样糟蹋自己了
I can't watch you do this to yourself anymore.
是无法还是你只是不在乎
You can't or you just don't care to?
你为什么会觉得我不在乎你
Why you think I don't care about you?
因为你就是不在乎
Because you don't.
操♥他♥妈♥的我没有
The hell I don't.
我都想杀了这个伤害你的人
I want to kill the guy who did this to you.
我想要 想要杀了每一个
I want to -- I want to kill every guy
曾经碰过你 对你做了这事的人
who's ever touched you, done this shit --
而这他妈的又跟我有什么关系
And what the fuck does any of that got to do with me?
你知道吗 爸爸
You know what, Daddy?
你不想这么做
You don't want to do this anymore,
我也不想
and neither do I.
所以我会给你你一直想要的东西
So I'm gonna give you what you always wanted.
我要放你自♥由♥
I'm gonna set you free.
你是个糟糕透顶的父亲
You were a shitty father.
你我皆知
We both know that.
但是我也是个糟糕透顶的女儿 我也清楚这一点
But I'm a shitty daughter, and I know that, too.
一个瘾君子 妓♥女♥
A junky, a whore,
向你乞求钱 出现在你家里
begging you for money, showing up at your house.
我是你颈上的枷锁
I'm a weight around your neck,
而这无法改变
and ain't none of that ever gonna change,
所以没准我们该放任自♥由♥
so maybe we just decide to let things be
分道扬镳
and go our separate ways.
我爱你 伊莉丝
I love you, Elise.
我知道
I know.
而我也原谅你 爸爸
And I forgive you, Daddy.
所以我想放你自♥由♥
So I want to set you free.
- 我们什么时候要 - 立刻
- When do we want it? - Now!
- 我们想要什么 - 正义
- What do we want? - Justice!
- 我们什么时候要 - 立刻
When do we want it?Now!
现在
Now!
- 我们想要什么 - 正义
- What do we want? - Justice!
我们什么时候要
When do we want it?
- 外面真是热闹啊 - 差不多吧
- Quite a party out there. - Something like that.
我们得到消息说弗兰克·科斯特洛利斯想见你
We got word Frank Costellois asking to meet you.
- 现在不是时候 - 他说这很紧急
- Not right now. - He said it was urgent.
他在巴蒙特餐厅等你
He's waiting for you at Bamonte's.
走把
Go.
别让她离开你视线范围内
Don't let her out of your sight.
菲德勒店铺里发生的事情本可能对你十分危险
What's going on at Fidler's could get very dangerous for you
如果那些警♥察♥下去地下室看看的话
if those cops go down to the basement.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表