剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
不 不
No, no.
他们给了你豁免权
They gave you immunity.
全面豁免
Blanket immunity.
这挺不错的 兄弟 挺不错
That's good for you, man.Good for you.
你知道 在过去 你要是告密
You know, back in the old day when you snitched, man,
你的灵魂上就会有污点
that was a black mark on your soul.
不是这样的 邦比
It's not like that, Bump.
现在 所有人都是为了自己
Today, it's like every man for himself.
你知道我什么意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
听着 我永远不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的
Look, I would never sell you out.
我不会这么对你的 邦比
I would never do that to you, Bump.
在我们去太阳城的时候你给了我们错误的地址
You gave us the wrong addresswhen we were going to Sunnyside
因为你知道你会达成协议
'cause you knewyou were gonna cut a deal.
你可能会害死我的人的
You could have got my men killed.
怎么回事 老兄
What the fuck, man?
你说得对
You're right.
的确不一样了
It's different.
他妈的
Damn.
嗨 厄尼
Powell: Hey, Ernie.
你怎么样 姊妹
How you doing, Sister?
怎么了 兄弟
What's going on, brother?
约翰逊
Johnson.
当你保证会供出
You fucked me badly
几内亚人却没有这么做的时候 你害惨我了
when you promised to give up guinea names, and you didn't.
别烦我
Leave me alone, man.
给我一点时间
Just give me a moment.
可能你已经知道了
You probably already know,
但是今天瓦拉奇暴露了一个内鬼
but an inside man was exposed by Valachi today.
我才刚知道那是谁
I've just been briefed on who it is.
这样吗
That so?
你的一个老朋友 和一个我的相识
An old friend of yours and a distant acquaintance of mine...
亚历杭德罗·维拉纽瓦 都叫他瓜尔波·波黎加
...Alejandro Villabuena, better known as Guapo Boricua.
瓜尔波告的密吗
Guapo is a snitch?
他把你供出来了 老兄
Oh, he laid you out, brother,
为了自救
to save his own skin,
自从恶魔岛开始你做的一切
everything you've done since Alcatraz.
当然他得去听证会作证
He'll have to appear at the hearings, of course,
但是他的证词会让你下半辈子都坐牢
but his testimony will put you away for the rest of your life.
现在联邦法警已经在找他了
And the Federal Marshals are outlooking for him now.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why you telling me this?
因为
Because...
这就是你害惨
that's what you get
小亚当·克莱顿·鲍威尔的报应
when you fuck with Adam Clayton Powell Jr.
回头见了
We'll see you now.
周日礼拜
Church on Sunday.
好吗
Okay?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表